Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 am
((Heralds: Sydney))

'Timothy... Ember... Adam... Sakura... What have you four done?' Sydney thought to herself as she watched what had happened in Japan. She did hear L's request that she evacuate those on the Shinkansen, but Sydney somehow found herself hesitating to actually do so. She was too caught up in what Tim had done by firing the Gigyas Pistola. In her shock, Syd did not give any response to L's request for help in the evacuation. However, the Darkness Herald gathered her consciousness back to reality and she finally acted. "Gaeta. Shall I attempt to intercept Thomas and occupy his time for a short time?" Sydney asked the Light Herald through a telepathic link that the Heralds shared with each other. She knew that Thomas and Lucien were aboard one of the Russian ships and was watching over the two of them along with all the other team members on Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 am
Raven rose one eyebrow at how the girl, who she later found to be called Anya, reacted to the embrace “Looks like my assumptions are correct” She thought before actually speaking to Anya “What do you…expect from…the Satan Owl?” It was not a bitchy remark, just a mere comment to what Anya had said.
From the way the Satan Owl allowed Anya to retaliate and shove him away, it was clear that this was a normal occurrence amongst the two of them “Unrequited love?”

Even when the Satan Owl spoke about Anya hurting him with her words, it seemed to be fall of sarcasm, and to top it of, he was smiling and staring at Raven, who remained standing and refused to break the gaze “The ability…to stand…does not effect…the ability to…speak” she resorted almost with smugness.

At his next words Raven gave him a sceptical look “Oh? Cleaned up?…I doubt Thomas would…be amused…it took him a while…to get me in…this weakened state…” The next thing that the Satan Owl had said caught her of guard “My…Revenge?…Do you even know…what that…revenge entails?” All the time Will had spoke he kept eye contact and the same off putting smile, one that would probably send shivers down the spines of any other being “And why…should I trust you Diable?” Despite her confidence with how she was answering, her body was really starting to give in to the pain. Small beeds of perspiration danced on her brow, while her breathing continued to break up her sentances.

((Diable: French for Devil))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Roulin touched down in front of Will and his team of UNS members and before the Satan Owl was just the person he needed to see. Raven. Roulin couldn't care less about the opposing team. He was sure that they knew that Thomas would save them, but saving this island was something he wanted to do for Will. That and because he could still feel life all over this island. Apparently, only the rich and wealthy were able to escape. Owls and lower class people were still left. Thomas undoubtedly knew this and Roulin wasn't about to let this happen.

"Raven..." Roulin spoke out to the tattered leader. "Listen, there is a fleet of naval battleships off of the coast of this place. Thomas is heading them." He paused and looked at the members of the UNS. None of them liked Thomas. A shared trait among them all. "I doubt that you all are into killing innocent people...I hope anyway. All I ask is that you all don't get in the way of us saving this place." Roulin had long ago acknowledged the ferocity of the UNS. Asking them to stand down was the next best thing to an all out fight right now. If it came down to that though, he wasn't too sure about winning. Fighting back though was inevitable.

~~~

"They aren't going anywhere." Thomas restated. "I saw your friend just fly...there isn't anyone on that has the ability to fly is there?" Thomas had to admit, that instance was a bit jarring, but still, it didn't matter. Roulin alone couldn't move many people at once. "Heh, they're still sitting ducks. If anything else...odd like that happens again, I'm sending you to kill them personally, understand?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm
Lucien looked at Thomas ans shook his head. "If you're going to send me in then do it quickly. If you send me in the same time as the regular soldiers some of them will be lost in the conflict." He wanted to give everyone time to spread out and get away, but he knew that it wouldn't matter they woiuldn't be able to get away fast enough to make it matter. "What about Will sir? Is he still a member of the UNS or not?" He asked without taking his eyes off the horizon.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Demios smiled as he herd Genya "Your brother sounds like a very wise person" He said. He thought for a moment "How about you get what you came here for and I'll make sure you get out of here safely" He said. He figured Genya might as well get what he came for. He then saw Genya's face go red and he smiled "No need to get embarrassed it was a compliment" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm
((I'll wait for dt to get a chance to post as Anya, if Anya has any reactions. sweatdrop ))

(( NPC - Genya))

Genya’s face apparently got red yet again. If he was an Owl, it wouldn’t be strange for him to have the ability to get red at anything. “Umm, ok, if you are going to go be safe too,” Genya replied with a smile. His English this time was phrased a little weirdly due to the language barrier. The Thorinagano quickly looked at the field and headed to a certain location. He knelt down by a plant and carefully uprooted it with a small shovel in his bag and then inserted the plant and some dirt into a sealed contained that he had placed some water in, and then returned to Demios. “Where to go?”

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Demios looked at Genya and nodded as he got the plant "I suppose we should get you to somewhere safe" He said. He wasn't sure where would be safe in Japan if anywhere. "Hmm, I wish I knew where exactly was safe" He said. He thought for a moment "Will lives around here, I could take you there, but then again I'm not sure if thats safe either" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm
((UNS: Anya))

"Hurt? Yeah right!" Anya retorted sarcastically to Will as he exclaimed that her comments about him hurt his feelings. She was also basically agreeing with Raven on her rhetorical question about Will as well. However, the bit about unrequited love did not slip past her ears. Anya's eyes narrowed as she glared a little bit at Raven. "You're obviously too blind to tell that I absolutely despise Will DeScythe with every fiber of my being..." she growled back. "He's an arrogant son-of-a-b****, who shows no inclination to truly care about anything or anyone but himself. You can't trust him as far as you can throw him..." she added bitterly, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes in a sort of scoff.

But as Roulin arrived, Anya fell silent, listening to everything the Life Owl was saying about Thomas. The one person Anya hated more than Will was Thomas. But the Poison Owl said nothing in the way of an opinion... at least not until Roulin mentioned killing innocent people. Anya growled under her breath. "Don't you dare lump as all in with Thomas and his f***ed up intention to kill everyone in his path." Given her past history, the last thing Anya wanted was to kill innocent people.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

While waiting for L's opinion on what she should do, Sydney listened in to every other conversation. Through different shadows, she could hear the discussion between Roulin, Raven, and the UNS members. She could also pick up the conversations of mourning from the Fallen Pheonix. She could even hear Demios and Genya talking with each other as well. The two of them were discussing safe havens. With the Russian navy bearing down on the coasts of Japan at Thomas' orders, there was probably no way Demios and Genya would escape their demise. Especially Demios escaping from Timothy and the Gigyas Pistola. Although Sydney had played her part in assembling a piece of the pistola, the Darkness Herald knew her mission now was to stop Thomas and kill him for the sake of achieving balance. Killing the Heralds of Mind and Body had no place among that goal. To keep balance, all of the Heralds needed to survive.

((not sure if this is possible, but just going to attempt it.))

If the Herald of Body resided within the young boy known as Demios, then Syd knew she could contact him telepathically. With she soon did. "Young Demios... I think I am able to help you and your friends survive the coming attack..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm
Demios stopped as he herd the voice of a herald. He frowned "Genya did you hear that?" He asked. He knew it probably wasn't a good idea to trust a herald. "Be on your toes if there is even a sign of attack I want you to get a safe distance away" He said. "Who are you show yourself" He said hesitantly. He knew that she had communicated to him mentally, but he knew if she had mentioned safety she was in earshot.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:36 pm

"Do not worry, Demios... I have no intention of attacking you or the friend you have with you." Sydney replied simply. Even if she could physically see, Sydney was nowhere that Demios would be able to see her. She was once again within her own Shadow Realm, which she called Azarath. "But if you insist I show myself..." With that, Sydney used her transportation via shadows to emerge within view of Demios from the shade of one of the sakura trees. Her shoes stepped lightly on the ground as she stopped moving to stand on the sidewalk a few feet away from Demios and Genya. Now that she was within eye shot, Sydney actually spoke aloud this time. "Does this satisfy you?" The Darkness Herald's blind eyes found the vague form of Demios' figure and locked their gaze upon him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 pm
Demios was surprised to see Sydney "Genya, this is one of the heralds she uses the element of darkness" He said informing Genya, but not letting him go near her. "I'm glad that you actually show yourself, but why should I trust you, I thought the Heralds were out to kill the heralds of mind and body as well as a few other people" He said. He was cautious since he knew what the Heralds were capable of.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm
((UNS - Will))

Satan was completely unfazed by Anya’s outburst. It was expected. Well, seems she was back up to par and functional now. She just needed a little distraction after all and a little mourning and a way out for her anger. That anger could be very useful for battle. Unlike Anya, Will did not make any comments to what Anya said or Raven’s remarks of unrequited love. Satan simply listened instead and his smile widened slightly at Raven’s reply about her ability to stand and speak even as the Fallen Phoenix leader’s speech became even more intermittent as beads of sweat showed on her face. There was much that Satan could tell from Raven’s actions and expressions. The devil knew how to read people very well. The smile remained as Raven continued speaking and showed her surprise at his mention of “revenge.” “Hmm… perhaps, revenge entails some entrails….or perhaps… “ Will chuckled. “Yes, I know.” Who else could possibly know revenge better than Satan? For Raven’s last question, Satan’s smile remained yet again. “That is a leap of faith for you, Raven. A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire. Your decision.”

Soon after, Roulin landed. Satan looked at him. When Roulin asked the UNS to stand down, Satan laughed. Anya’s reaction said it all, for probably all of the members present except Sibal. He did not answer with his agreement or suggest anything verbally on his position. “Roulin, heal Raven,” he stated in a manner which very clearly meant that he wouldn't take "No" for an answer. It was better to heal Raven than to lug her around. Besides, if Thomas had complaints…well… who cared about him? This would potentially induce her into being more cooperative instead of being tortured and inconclusive as Thomas had done to her before.

((Translation: To win without risk is a triumph without glory. Quote from French dramatist Pierre Corneille. ))

-----

((NPC - Genya - The picture doesn't work anymore, so I don't remember the color of Syd's eyes.))

Genya blinked and shook his head when Demios first asked him if he had heard anything. He hadn't. He wasn't sure who Demios was talking to. Suddenly, someone emerged from behind a tree. A blonde woman with long hair. "Oh... she has blonde hair like Will-san..." Genya mumbled audibly. Sydney's blonde hair didn't look like it was dyed either. He listened as Demios explained that the woman was the Herald of Darkness and only nodded. He kind of wanted to touch her hair because it was so long and blonde...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm
Raven witheld from commenting on what Anya had said, however her eyes did narrow in the manner in which Anya had spoke “Une telle bouche fétide” whether Anya could understand French did not bother Raven, she always spoke her mind one way or another.
Raven despite herself, smiled at the reply Will gave “Bien dit” was the simple response she gave “And a big...leap of faith it is” She closed her eyes as if she was truly thinking through her limited options “So be it…” it was neither a complete agreement and nor was it a dismissal "I will trust...you...as much as I can...for now" She opened her eyes as the last word left her mouth “What do I...have to lose?” the answer to that was easy "Everything..."

Their small group was soon joined by another. A person with whom Raven had some unfinished business with “Roulin” She acknowledged him with distaste, though remained in silence as he began to explain about the fleet of naval battleships heading towards the coast of Japan. She scoffed ever so softly “I will…help…but understand this...it is…for my teams safety…and not…for those…who live…here” Raven couldn’t care less about the people who remained in Japan. She then turned her full attention on Roulin, her blue eyes burning with fury “Tell me Roulin…have you been enjoying…the power…you stole from me?…” The question was very direct and the words were sharp like daggers. Of course she was unaware that Roulin had died back in France, and with the loss of his life came to loss of his powers...including hers.

It was not the time nor place to bring this up, but just seeing him again pissed her off “You do not…have to answer that…yet…” She added with a dark grin, one that might perhaps seem twisted “I…being the original user…will have to show you…how to use it…properly...sometime” the grin remained in place, as well as the fury in her eyes. That sentence was a threat, one that should not be taken in a positive way.

((Translations, they might not be 100% accurate but you’ll get the idea:
‘Such a foul mouth’ and ‘Well said’))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm
((wait a minute. how does Demios know that Syd is the Darkness Herald? lol))

"Why should you trust me? Perhaps because I work with the Light Herald more closely now... And Gaeta has already visited with both Moli and Roulin, with no fighting occurring... But the end result is up to you whether you decide to trust me or not..." Sydney replied, ignoring Genya's comment about the color of her hair for the time being. It was more important to speak with Demios at the moment. "I do not believe that killing Mind and Body will preserve the balance of the world..." That was all Sydney said to Demios on that matter. "Thomas, however, is a different matter all its own..."

((Scythe: Syd's eyes are a dark red.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games