Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
Lana walked in and up to the counter ordering a strawberry muffin with a chacolate frozen coffee. Taking her coffee she sat down at a table and started sipping.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Dragon stared at the menu in awe and confusion. There were so many drinks, so many things to eat! He wasn't even sure what half of the things there were.
His eyes slowly turned golden just as a girl - a very pretty one at that - walked in and ordered some kind of muffin and some kind of drink. He recognized the topping on the drink as chocolate, and instantly the man's inner child sprouted. Turning back to the counter, Dragon instantly ordered the same drink as the girl and eagerly accepted it when it was ready. It looked good, and he prayed his stomach would allow him to eat any kind of human food.
Dragon was so entranced with the possible outcomes of his choice, he didn't realize that the girl from earlier had taken the last table. A frown fell upon his face. Perhaps it was the loneliness that constantly hung over his head, but he felt as if the missing tables was a way of the cafe demanding he leave.
He frowned and looked back at his drink to avoid seeing the awkward gazes people gave him; those were worse than hateful glares.
Just as he had turned around, he found himself nearly running into a woman carrying a child. The woman apologized to him the same time he stuttered his own apology, but his words got caught in his mouth when she mentioned his uncle's name. "Oh... Y-Yeah," he nodded dumbly. "M-My name's Dragon." he said shyly and averted his gaze from her, finding it land on the girl from earlier.

tohru3241

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

"I knew it! I'm Myka, Damian's wife." Smiling invitingly, she gestured to a recently cleared table. "Why don't you sit with me and Ben? We can all eat together!" Recognizing his name, the baby giggled, tugging at his mother's hair as he sucked on his fist.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

His gaze stayed on the girl for a moment longer, the faintest hint of a blush creeping upon his face. But when the other woman's words sank in, he was forced to turn his gaze away from the pretty girl and unto his family and the recently cleared table they were in. The blush faded along with the golden shine in his eyes, the color now dirt brown. Once again his family pulled him from being around people.
With the smallest of nods Dragon silently went to the table and took his seat, one away from the two, his gaze to his drink. Part of him was a bit angered to be pulled away from that girl, but it wasn't like there was a connection. He just stared at her, she'd probably think he's a freak. He twinged at the very word. And even if he were to talk to the girl, she'd only ditch him like the many from his past. He couldn't even remember their names...

tohru3241

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Sensing his discomfort, Myka ignored the familiar pains between her legs and continued to stand. "Dragon, dearest," she started, pulling Ben's hands from her hair and shifting her weight from foot to foot. "If you would rather be alone, I don't mind leaving. It's not like we're family. You don't need to sit with me, and I'm more than capable of eating somewhere else."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 pm
sassyspark

Mayu nodded about his tea comment. She found tea more profound than coffee. Coffee seemed like it had too much caffiene in it and the taste was awry. She look at Akio when he meowed, and then she glanced at the waitress "Just green tea please." she looked back at Tanda and thought for a moment. She shook her head. "I don't think I would be able to allow him to do advanced classes. Between advanced courses and sports, he wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why I believe he would be better off with the courses he takes now and did some sort of sport. To be-rid himself of his habits. Such as not talking, acting shy, and not liking a simple pat on the back." she paused for a moment. "However don't think I don't take his asthma into consideration. His lungs may function only 47%, but if he uses his medications correctly he should be fine with playin a sport."

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Immediately plucked from his thoughts, Dragon sat up and looked at the girl - his aunt, while shifting uncomfortably himself. Her words made him feel like a jerk, and that was probably true. "N-No!" he stammered and shook his head, both hands curled around his drink despite its cold temperature. His eyes turned fire red. "Y-You can stay, I was just... thinking." he said with the small blush returning to his face. He attempted to avert his gaze and found his flaming eyes landing on the baby. It was so innocent and happy, gullible to all the world's cruel tricks. Part of Dragon felt envious of the baby, living a life he was meant to have, a life where he could play around while his loving mother watched. That should have been his life. But here he was, seventeen years older with freak-like powers and no friends. Dragon slumped a bit in his seat at such an overwhelming realization, but his despair and sadness had run dry, all that was left was the ferocious and jealous anger that knew he should have had that life. But Dragon contained himself, he knew it wasn't their fault his life was awful. He simply forced his gaze to his hands, noticing that he was crushing the cup of liquid that was once a frozen treat.

tohru3241

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

She took a deep breath, then set Ben into a booster seat and sat in the booth, her hand clinging to the seat in the upmost protective grip. "So, I haven't seen you since before Damian left. How've you been?" she asked, lightly brushing back a tuft of silver hair from her child's face before returning to her lap. Meanwhile, the baby was playing with a napkin, blissfully unaware of the troubles of the two teens before him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

What was there to say? His father left for the billionth time and he couldn't find his mother? That his best and only friend was murdered by his father? That the man he accepted as his father only used him for his mother? That there was a voice in his head that felt so loud that it was as if it controlled him once in a while?
Dragon remained silent for a moment as he forced himself to calm down and think his thoughts through. He felt his depression kick in harder and harder until one bright thought brought him a slimmer of happiness. "Oh! I-I met this really nice guy." he said as he remembered prom. "He's cranky, b-but really nice to me."

tohru3241

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

After Mayu was done ordering Tanda smiled at the waitress. "I would enjoy hot green tea, please." He asked politely. Turning his attention back to Mayu he could understand what she was trying to accomplish. She saw sports as another way of getting Aki out of his shell. Aiko stared at Mayu seeming to be greatly fixated on her. "I'm aware that Aki has medical issues that can be a handicap for him." Tanda paused choosing his words carefully. "I must be honest with you Mayu. If Aki joins a sport it will hurt his body and mind. He has a phobia of being touched and has asthma. This will lead Aki's phobia to even greater heights due to constant injures and close contact." Tanda said sincerely yet truthfully. "Extra classes is a more suitable environment. There he can interact with students slowly and learn at a more advance level I know he's very capable of." Tanda sighed knowing he's have to meet Mayu half way. "I don't mind giving Aki a training partner. A student. So he may get better at socializing with others." He offered as the waitress came with their order.
Keiko_1357

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm
sassyspark
((teehee heyyyyy wink ))) omfg I am almost done with Nero and I drew Aki and Mika in AT style!!!! OuO ))

Mayu thanked the waitress who had arrived with their orders so soon. She took a sip and thought for a moment. She had noticed Aiko staring at her, but she wasn't going to let a simple kitten seem frightening. She knew Tanda was right about injuries and mental state. She sighed softly and nodded her head. "I understand what you're getting at. I guess I have been too blinded by selfishness that I so purposely sent him a letter and got Mika into this school.." she paused to sip her tea. "A training partner? Please evaluate? Do you mean a study-buddy or a legitimate training?" Mayu got confused for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

"Oh? And what's his name?" she asked, forcing away familiar thoughts of her husband. Dragon was so completely different from Damian, yet he still reminded her of him. She was surprised she could even look at her son without sobbing, but this...this was so different.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

"I understand. I have a child as well. You want the best for them even if they protest against it. Sometimes, you must force them to do things they don't enjoy but you do it because you know it's the best for them. As some call it 'tough love'. Though sometimes if you force other things on them they become resentful. Our children are growing up..." He paused."As parents all we can do is set down a path and give our children advice. The choice of taking that path is up to them alone." Tanda took a sip of his hot tea. "I have a daughter. She is very active and loves to play outside. I think Aki would be an excellent tutor for her. And she can get Aki up and about doing different activities."
Keiko_1357
FTW Mika and Aki~! Oh, how did you get Mika's pic in the dorm that size. I tried using Tanda's pic and it came out bigger then a german sausage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Dragon tilted his head in thought, but part of it was to keep from seeing her watch him intently. He shrunk in his seat uncomfortably the longer she stared at him, too. "Umm.... I-I think his name's Armageddon." he said, still not that sure.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

The tension was beginning to grow, and Myka could sense it. She should never had gone to the cafe in the first place, but her son was hungry, and she had no time to go anywhere else. Before she could reply, a man brought their food over, setting it down and silently walking away. Myka used the distraction to her advantage, starting to feed her son before he could say much else. "Armageddon, huh? You must be something special if that...man chose to be kind to you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games