Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya stayed behind. She put the cookies down and walked to the fireplace and lit it. She silently sat down and stared into the flames. She was hoping that everyone on the outside was ok, that the new people appearing would find what they were looking for.

Even Kurona was strange to her. She knew she had a family, but even with that, she felt alone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's curiosity eventually got to her. She raised her hand, "Um, excuse me!" she said to get their attentions. "I think I'm missing something...who is this?" she said, pointing to Emalie.
Wakai entered the room when Odayaka asked, "This is...erm...well..." she looked at Emalie, "Their...original mother." she said before laughing nervously a little.
"Oh..." Odayaka looked at Emalie and stared at her blankly for a few seconds. She then stood from her seat, her ears perked straight up, "E-Eh!?" She looked at them, her ears go down, "Th-Then...does that mean you guys have two moms now...?" she asked, her ears move a little.
Wakai sighed, "That's what you were surprised about...?" she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Emalie cleared her throat to make sure they were aware that she was there. "Speaking of which, I would love to meet this woman who has taken upon watching after my children."
Kurona waved Liya over to her. "Well, whenever she's not here, I usually do. Or Wakai does."
Ene finally let go of Emalie so they both could stand up. "I see. Does she leave the behind often?"
"Nope. She's pretty cool to be around. A bit like you, actually." Kurona explained.
Emalie looked at Odayaka with her hands planted on her hips. "And who might this little darling be?"
"Odayaka." Kurona said. She placed her hands on Liya's shoulders and stood behind her. "And this is my adoptive daughter, Liya."
Emalie smiled at Liya. "Well, sweetheart. I do hope you'll do your best to help your new mother out. Being a mother isn't the easiest job in the world."
Erin helped Nami to her feet. "Well, Mum's definitely taken center stage without even breaking a sweat."
Nami agreed. "Her and Tsuyoi do have that same air about them, don't they? Puts the place at ease."
"Yeah. Although, I'd say Miss Tsuyoi's still a bit new to it." Erin responded.

(OOC: (, '~') Mother-ish dribble.... Why?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears perked up when Emalie spoke to her. She was gonna answer, but Kurona beat her to it. She bowed her head slowly at Emalie, sitting back down as her ears moved a little. While she did so, she grabbed another cookie and began to eat it.
Wakai laughed a little when they compared Emalie to Tsuyoi, "You guys forgot to mention that Ms. Tsuyoi can be a little...serious and strict sometimes, especially to me." she said, scratching her cheek with a finger.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:08 pm

29 | Female

Erin agreed with Wakai. "Yeah. Serious I can see. Strict? Not so much."
Nami smacked Erin on the shoulder. "Speaking of which, where exactly did Miss Tsuyoi go?"
"Huh, she was gone when I got back."
Reisui sat patiently and quietly at the table eating the cookie he had been given. Carter stood beside the kitchen counter and stared at Emalie and Nami. They looked similar. It was almost too unrealistic, like they were doppelgängers.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:11 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears perked up when Nami asked about Tsuyoi, but then her ears quickly went down as she wore a saddened expression, "Oh yeah...that's right, you guys weren't present when she left..." she looked down as she stopped eating her cookie, "Right now...there's a war going on between the keyblade wielders and the Organization...not only that, I also heard that the Horsemen are allying themselves with the Organization." she said, her ears move a little while they were down.
Wakai's eyes widened when she heard this, "Wh-What!? Why didn't they tell me!? They should've brought me along!" she said with much concern.
"Because she needed someone strong protecting the house..." she looked at Wakai, "She trusts you'll be able to protect us just incase any of the Horsemen or Organization attack this place." she said before looking back down. "Ms. Wakai...you've faced against a Horseman before right...h-how tough are they?" she suddenly asked, thinking about Shinochi.
Wakai fiddled with her skirt a little, "W-Well...I wasn't able to use my ultimate form back then...so I was pretty much tossed around like a ragdoll." she said, laughing a little.
Odayaka's ears went even lower, "Th-That's...not making me feel any better." she was really worried now.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:31 pm

29 | Female

Emalie covered her mouth with a hand. "Dear me... The Horsemen of the Apocalypse?"
"'Fraid so." Kurona replied to Emalie.
"As far as I know, they weren't supposed to be able to roam freely yet." Emalie explained. "Of course, there had to have been someone behind this."
Nami looked at her mother. "What do you mean? Like, someone set them free?"
"Well, they probably don't exist anymore." Erin snorted. "Fought one of 'em meself a while back. Was pretty strong. O' course, she was no bigger 'n Ene, too."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka began to shiver a little, her eyes were tearing up from hearing everyone talk about the Horsemen. To her, this made her think that Shinochi won't survive this war. "Shino...why didn't you say anything about this...?" she said, sniffling a little.
Wakai began to panic a little as Odayaka looked like she was about to cry, "Ah, um, d-don't worry Oda, I-I'm sure they'll be fine. You know how strong those two are together." she said, trying to reassure Odayaka.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:21 pm

29 | Female

Erin grit his teeth and set his hands on Ene's shoulders. "How 'bout we nix the chatter on the subject with the youngin's about, eh? Best not have them worryin' about adult affairs."
"Right. They've still got time. Nami, Erin, Ene, Odayaka, Liya," Kurona closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. "Mmmm, new girl whose name I forgot. Take Reisui with you and go get into trouble elsewhere."
"Wait, wot?" Erin stammered. "I'm as good as an adult."
"No 'ard feelin's Love. I'm sure you've done and grown up well. It's showing we care about you." Emalie said.
Nami didn't say anything but she took Carter and Liya's hand. "Yes'm."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:54 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai rubbed the back of her head and walked over to Odayaka, placing a hand on her head, "I'm betting that she'll come out of it okay. Remember, you're the main reason why she should come back alive." she said with a small smile.
Odayaka didn't say anything, but she did nod, understanding somewhat. She then hopped out of her chair, and walked over to the others that were told to go elsewhere.
Wakai sighed, then went over to Ene to whisper to her, "Could you cheer up Oda for me Ene, you're always able to cheer up Ms. Tsuyoi when she's down so, I'm hoping you can do the same for Oda." she said, begging Ene.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:42 am
[OOC: Can't really do much right now...but all I know is that Rosalie is still with Lana right now[I think]]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana just simply watched from her seat as she continued to eat cookies. She didn't know if she was considered a..."youngin", so she was unsure if she should go with the kids or stay with Wakai and the others. She looked at Rosalie whom was still seated next to her, and shrugged.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 am

29 | Female

Ene nodded with a smile. "You bet."
Erin was trying to find a retort. Emalie gazed hard at him. She set her hands to her hips. "Erin James Saiko. Quit messin' around and get."
Erin stammered. "Y-yes'm!" He walked after Nami and the others with a quick pace in his step.
Kurona smirked and looked at her. "Erin James, huh?"
Emalie shrugged. "What about?"
"Surprised to see he's got a middle name." Kurona responded.
Emalie walked over to the table. "It was Jaecen's idea. Ene and Nami don't have middle names."

Nami walked to the stairs. "How's about you try and not get mom mad at you? And since when do you have a middle name?"
"I've always had one! S'just," Erin kept walking and looked to the side. "She only ever uses it when she's... Yeah."
Nami smirked. "Okay, Erin James."
"Shut it ya git." Erin grumbled.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai laughed a little when Emalie told Erin to go with the younger group, watching as he hurried to join the kids. She then looked between Kurona and Emalie as they spoke about how Erin got his middle name. She then looked at Lana and Rosalie who were still present in the room. She didn't really mind them being there though.

Odayaka followed the other kids quitely, looking down at the cookie she still held as it only had one bite taken out of it. She didn't really feel like eating it anymore, she couldn't stop thinking about Shinochi.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:21 am

29 | Female

Emalie sighed before taking a seat. She also assisted Kurona in taking a seat. "You are aware that I can find my own seat, aren't you?"
"Of course I am, Love. You shouldn't have to when there's someone around to help you." Emalie said.
"You seem a bit distracted...."
Emalie gave her a small smile. "But, of course I am. I'm supposed to be dead. I have a bit of an issue, as well."
Kurona raised an eyebrow. Emalie closed her eyes and sighed again. "My capabilities as an Exorcist won't come in handy to you folk. All I can do is pass on what I know."
"Wait, what?" Kurona stumbled with her words.
"I'm only capable of using spell tags and that's it. I have to pass on the rest of what I know. And the person who I pass it on to is somewhere in this house."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:04 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was surprised about what Emalie said, "Wh-What!? You can't be serious!" she said, feeling that all they just did was wasted. She took a seat at the table, resting her elbow on it with her head on her hand, "How unfortunate can it get...?" she thought to herself. She lifted her head a little to look at Emalie when she spoke, "I...guess that's still okay...but who's the person you can pass on that knowledge to?"

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games