Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:16 pm
Yes, yes you have made your point several times over and like I said everyone has tried to stop him but having kids come up and tell isn't enough. Our administration falls on the idea of actual evidence since all you would have to do is get enough kids who hate a person to turn him in for false charges, that doesn't make it true does it? So we haven't been able to stop him. I agree it is wrong so you don't have to keep bringing it up, just to say this though he isn't actually hacking into peoples account. They put in their username and password with the idea of getting runescape cheats but get their items stolen instead. So he isn't hacking, just tricking people who want to cheat.
Edit: Now the Hotmail accounts thing, that WAS hacking.

Oh yeah and Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes? The real question is who gives a crap?

And giraffes have wings; you just can't see them. Think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:31 pm
...you brought it up. Were you honestly expecting us to just smile and move on? 'Cuz I'm a stubborn mule. You should know that. wink

Giraffes are funny.  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:52 pm
Falathrim
Giraffes are funny.

You're funny. Funny LOOKING!

God, the cheap shots you learn at school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:15 pm
Quote:
It is also believed that zebras' skin colour is black with white stripes. Sometimes baby zebras are born without their stripes being fully formed and it is more obvious that the background colour is black.

Thats from http://www.aucklandzoo.co.nz/candoatakzoo/animals_zebra.html < there.

Yeah you made me curious so I decided to look it up. 3nodding

I like giraffes heart  

Serni

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:31 pm
Alfirin IV
Falathrim
Giraffes are funny.

You're funny. Funny LOOKING!

God, the cheap shots you learn at school.

Those don't take much learning. xd

The popular one at my school were the "your face" ones. So we would have said "Your face is funny!" And we would have done it after just about anything anyone said. Actually, that might have just been me. Yeah. It seemed clever at the time. ("Your face seemed clever at the time!")

Giraffes have invisible wings? That makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:33 pm
Giraffes are cool.

This morning was great, I spent the whole time in the music room (from 8:45 to 11:50) with an assortment of peoples. Max was there the whole time, Yang was there a bit, Stefan was there sometimes, Kenny, Yuhang, Cole were there..

Then random people.

It was great. Yang and Max sang a duet of Hakuna Matata which was hilarious, since neither of them can sing. ^____^ Too fun.  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:41 pm
I saw giraffes in South Africa at a game reserve... and elephants (we were given a private tour because the people I was with knew some one who worked there and he even let us get out of the car and go closer to the WILD elephants... so cool!), and white rhinos... and zebras... but I didn't see any hippos or flamingos. I am sad.

I also saw some of those animals at African Lion Safari lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:19 pm
I am sleepy...really sleepy. And I have a test in the morning, but I don't care!!! I just spent the last 2 hours with the biggest a*****e I have ever met so I am making this night at least half-way fun. He was our guest director for Thursday night band rehearsal and he was way too much of a perfectionist. We have five songs to perform next Friday and he spent an hour on our easiest song. I leaned to my friend and said "Did anyonetell him we have four other f*ing songs to play?!" And ALL my other first trumpets had musical practice tonight so I was all alone. Jerks. So he started it off great by insulting me and the entire band several times. But I got him back. I don't take no sass and I made him look like an a**. twisted

I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Has anyone seen that show; it is pretty funny. I could list some quotes but I am too hyper. And impatient...and tired. And yeah. Bump my quest. I like hippos.  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:29 pm
Glorfirith Annun
I saw giraffes in South Africa at a game reserve... and elephants (we were given a private tour because the people I was with knew some one who worked there and he even let us get out of the car and go closer to the WILD elephants... so cool!), and white rhinos... and zebras... but I didn't see any hippos or flamingos. I am sad.

I wish I could see Rare and Exotic Wildlife. The best you'll see here is a random birdy and a few gazillion deer. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:56 pm
Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun

I wish I could see Rare and Exotic Wildlife. The best you'll see here is a random birdy and a few gazillion deer. sad

I like deer! I never get to see deer though. I see signs that say watch out for deer in the road but no deer.

For some odd reason there is a sign on one street that says to watch out for turtles crossing!  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:56 pm
I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!! whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:24 pm
Nienna of the Valar

I am watching Season One right now. I am watching the episode where Shake keeps clicking on all the ads. What is your favorite episode.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:34 pm
Yay the avatar contest I entered is about to start. When you guys get on you have to check it out and vote for me. ^_^ lol

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5596975&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:38 pm
Onoj
Nienna of the Valar

I am watching Season One right now. I am watching the episode where Shake keeps clicking on all the ads. What is your favorite episode.

I love that one! xd I think that my favorite, though, is the one where Master Shake sells Meatwad to the freak show. 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:54 pm
That is a good one. My favorite is the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future.

Meatwad: So you mean I been leavin' cookies and milk out for a machine?
Cybernetic Ghost: Nah man he's an ape.....I mean no he is a machine! you are trying to mess me up on purpose!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games