Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16952 16953 16954 16955 16956 16957 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Elemental Draconis
Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis
>D Yes! Abusing the power! Woo~
>.> Damn you... I couldn't find your picture. I gave up after a while. x'D

Waht?! No whay! >.>; I should stop now...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I shall carry my egg with me wherever I go. o_o
Cause I'm strange like that. ;D

Ah...
I think I had the first few on my main. If you see any pictures posted by TooHyphy, that's me. Of course, it used to be Kriel, but it got hacked and they changed the name.
So I use this one, which is much more of a hack-target. xd

Also I need a recent picture. Problem is I hate the way I look. ._.;

>.> I was still looking at recent threads... Maybe I should try in order next time... OR! I can make you a new one. x'D
Well, that is somewhat defeating the password purpose. xD

Hey, hey! That is no excuse! So do I ya know. -.- But I am getting better. >.>;;
Anyways, No excuse! You shall get a new one because I am too lazy to look through over 300+ pages. x'D Please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I shall carry my egg with me wherever I go. o_o

okaaaay
After haircut though. I'm getting the edges cut. The sides curl outward and the back just looks weird. xd
Other than that I keep getting told I'm cute. >_>
...by my mom. That still counts, right?

Hey, cult.

Does this avatar look better with or without the starry background?

The Awkwardest Turtle

Waynebrizzle

NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
Being a jackass to him and alienating him won't solve anything.

Just get along, and Omega, don't egg him on anymore.
Yeah, yeah.

The only thing I have left to say is that Storm; that's exactly what Reg meant by having a "holier than thou attitude." Wow, your 17. Wow you have an IQ over 130. So do I. No one cares.

Just curious, did you guys take these tests online or were they legit? Because 130 and above is typically a genius-level IQ, and online IQ tests are never accurate.
Yeah, I was breezing through school and they made me take it and put me in gifted classes. O_o I went back to standard though, I'm so lazy.

Well if you guessed a lot it's possible you got a lot of answers right still. Honestly, even "legit" IQ tests are bullshit and no real indication of how intelligent or competent a person is. We took one in Physics class and the people with the highest scores were really just average students. My IQ was really a little above average and I held the highest grade in that class.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:26 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Hey, cult.

Without.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

Yeah, yeah.

The only thing I have left to say is that Storm; that's exactly what Reg meant by having a "holier than thou attitude." Wow, your 17. Wow you have an IQ over 130. So do I. No one cares.

Just curious, did you guys take these tests online or were they legit? Because 130 and above is typically a genius-level IQ, and online IQ tests are never accurate.
Yeah, I was breezing through school and they made me take it and put me in gifted classes. O_o I went back to standard though, I'm so lazy.

Well if you guessed a lot it's possible you got a lot of answers right still. Honestly, even "legit" IQ tests are bullshit and no real indication of how intelligent or competent a person is. We took one in Physics class and the people with the highest scores were really just average students. My IQ was really a little above average and I held the highest grade in that class.

I'd like to take a really legit IQ test now.
I had a 117 IQ when I was, like, five. And I was a horrible child, let me tell you.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis
>.> I was still looking at recent threads... Maybe I should try in order next time... OR! I can make you a new one. x'D

Hey, hey! That is no excuse! So do I ya know. -.- But I am getting better. >.>;;
Anyways, No excuse! You shall get a new one because I am too lazy to look through over 300+ pages. x'D Please?

okaaaay
After haircut though. I'm getting the edges cut. The sides curl outward and the back just looks weird. xd

Yay, I win again. 8D
>.> Alright, as long as I get to see it eventually there.
Somewhat. xD Yes and no. Mothers usually think their children are cute. -.-;;

@ Turtle
Without the background. :3

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

Yeah, yeah.

I had a 117 IQ when I was, like, five. And I was a horrible child, let me tell you.

I don't think your IQ changes much even as you age. The questions are based on cognitive stuff, which you don't really learn or improve on as you age.

I think mine was around 118, so you've got a good IQ anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Regulust
The Awkwardest Turtle
Hey, cult.

Without.

Alrighty then.

On IQ Tests- They're supposed to test how well you can think logically or something. Which is okay, but some people are horrible at logic and good at math or something. So they aren't a great indicator of intelligence.

Also I had a 138 in 4th grade. That's the only time I've ever taken a real IQ test.

The Awkwardest Turtle

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 pm

We went Grocery Shopping today, we bought ingredients for smoothies.
We also bought Crappy Kirkland Cranberry Juice, I wanted Ocean Spray.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Elemental Draconis
Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis

okaaaay

Yay, I win again. 8D

Yeah.
But the thing is, my mom doesn't like long hair. xd
...Well, it's not really long, but it's long compared to normal. I just don't want it cut because I can make it look damn good as it is now.

l-Kriel-l

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

melikefood
We went Grocery Shopping today, we bought ingredients for smoothies.
We also bought Crappy Kirkland Cranberry Juice, I wanted Ocean Spray.

...dammit. I want a smoothie now.

But we have no fruit in the house right now. ;_;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm

I had totally forgotten that I had posted a picture of myself on the first page of the PYP thread. o.o

Evamortte

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

Yeah, yeah.

Well grades are no judge of intelligence either.
It's become pretty apparent that I'm not average. It sounds totally stuck up, but with most people I come in contact with at school I have that feeling that they're not as smart as me; they don't see the world in the same way. It's annoying, actually. I guess it's true; ignorance is bliss.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Waynebrizzle
Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

I don't think your IQ changes much even as you age. The questions are based on cognitive stuff, which you don't really learn or improve on as you age.

I think mine was around 118, so you've got a good IQ anyway.

The one I took was really just pronouncing words and doing math problems (which I was doing at a 10th grade level).
I probably have an average IQ, going along with what Turtle said. I know I'm really good at math and stuff like that, but I'm not really a quick thinker.

l-Kriel-l

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis
Yay, I win again. 8D

Yeah.
But the thing is, my mom doesn't like long hair. xd
...Well, it's not really long, but it's long compared to normal. I just don't want it cut because I can make it look damn good as it is now.

x'D Oh really? I didn't know that.. wait.. even on girls? o_o I have my hair to my waist. >_>
xD That is quite amusing there. Now I demand to see the picture. Eventually.

Random ish:
I don't think I have ever taken an IQ test at all. O_o I wonder what I'd score....

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16952 16953 16954 16955 16956 16957 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games