Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16953 16954 16955 16956 16957 16958 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Elemental Draconis
Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis
Yay, I win again. 8D
>.> Alright, as long as I get to see it eventually there.
Somewhat. xD Yes and no. Mothers usually think their children are cute. -.-;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I shall carry my egg with me wherever I go. o_o
Cause I'm strange like that. ;D

Yeah.
But the thing is, my mom doesn't like long hair. xd
...Well, it's not really long, but it's long compared to normal. I just don't want it cut because I can make it look damn good as it is now.

x'D Oh really? I didn't know that.. wait.. even on girls? o_o I have my hair to my waist. >_>
xD That is quite amusing there. Now I demand to see the picture. Eventually.

Random ish:
I don't think I have ever taken an IQ test at all. O_o I wonder what I'd score....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I shall carry my egg with me wherever I go. o_o

No, no, just on guys. She's not a fan of emo hair length or longer. Trust me, short hair on girls only looks good if done right. It pisses me off to see a grown woman with spiked hair.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm

NintendOmega

Well grades are no judge of intelligence either.

Yeah, not always. Grades are a good indicator of competence, though. Especially in more advanced classes.

Waynebrizzle

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle
Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

Just curious, did you guys take these tests online or were they legit? Because 130 and above is typically a genius-level IQ, and online IQ tests are never accurate.
Yeah, I was breezing through school and they made me take it and put me in gifted classes. O_o I went back to standard though, I'm so lazy.

Well if you guessed a lot it's possible you got a lot of answers right still. Honestly, even "legit" IQ tests are bullshit and no real indication of how intelligent or competent a person is. We took one in Physics class and the people with the highest scores were really just average students. My IQ was really a little above average and I held the highest grade in that class.

I'd like to take a really legit IQ test now.
I had a 117 IQ when I was, like, five. And I was a horrible child, let me tell you.

I don't think your IQ changes much even as you age. The questions are based on cognitive stuff, which you don't really learn or improve on as you age.

I think mine was around 118, so you've got a good IQ anyway.

The one I took was really just pronouncing words and doing math problems (which I was doing at a 10th grade level).
I probably have an average IQ, going along with what Turtle said. I know I'm really good at math and stuff like that, but I'm not really a quick thinker.

I'm good at science and English but not math. (Specifically, algebra. I hate you, algebra. Go die. in a fire. ) I'm also an excellent test taker due to my ability to see a piece of information once and be able to correctly guess the answer on a multiple choice test, which almost all the teachers I've had (not to mention the SAT and ACT) give instead of fill-in-the-blank tests. biggrin

The Awkwardest Turtle
melikefood
We went Grocery Shopping today, we bought ingredients for smoothies.
We also bought Crappy Kirkland Cranberry Juice, I wanted Ocean Spray.

...dammit. I want a smoothie now.

But we have no fruit in the house right now. ;_;

You're gonna get Scurvy.

You can make Smoothies out of Vegetables and only a tiny bit of Fruit.
The Fruit flavors overpower the veggies so you could have like a few strawberries and then use broccoli as filler.

It's a great way of making stuff with limited ingredients, and tricking children and elderly into drinking veggies.

melikefood

Waynebrizzle

Shane-Cheshner

The one I took was really just pronouncing words and doing math problems (which I was doing at a 10th grade level).
I probably have an average IQ, going along with what Turtle said. I know I'm really good at math and stuff like that, but I'm not really a quick thinker.

The average IQ is 100, so you're above average.

Evamortte
I had totally forgotten that I had posted a picture of myself on the first page of the PYP thread. o.o

Which one is you?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 pm

My hair goes about halfway down my back.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis
x'D Oh really? I didn't know that.. wait.. even on girls? o_o I have my hair to my waist. >_>

Random ish:
I don't think I have ever taken an IQ test at all. O_o I wonder what I'd score....

No, no, just on guys. She's not a fan of emo hair length or longer. Trust me, short hair on girls only looks good if done right. It pisses me off to see a grown woman with spiked hair.

x'D Alright then.
I wonder why... >.> Ah well, maybe there is no reason.
Oh? x'D My mother had short hair once. But that was supposed to be for something... O_o I forgot....

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Regulust
Evamortte
I had totally forgotten that I had posted a picture of myself on the first page of the PYP thread. o.o

Which one is you?
It's in my sig. ;P
Sexy Yofu.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Evamortte

I win in hair length. >;D
I have'ta go see now. o...o

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

l-Kriel-l

The Awkwardest Turtle
Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle
Shane-Cheshner
Waynebrizzle

Well if you guessed a lot it's possible you got a lot of answers right still. Honestly, even "legit" IQ tests are bullshit and no real indication of how intelligent or competent a person is. We took one in Physics class and the people with the highest scores were really just average students. My IQ was really a little above average and I held the highest grade in that class.

I'd like to take a really legit IQ test now.
I had a 117 IQ when I was, like, five. And I was a horrible child, let me tell you.

I don't think your IQ changes much even as you age. The questions are based on cognitive stuff, which you don't really learn or improve on as you age.

I think mine was around 118, so you've got a good IQ anyway.

I'm good at science and English but not math. (Specifically, algebra. I hate you, algebra. Go die. in a fire. ) I'm also an excellent test taker due to my ability to see a piece of information once and be able to correctly guess the answer on a multiple choice test, which almost all the teachers I've had (not to mention the SAT and ACT) give instead of fill-in-the-blank tests. biggrin

Heh, I'm really good at multiple choice, too. I hardly ever study and I get pretty good grades on tests and stuff.
I've always been really good at science and math, and I've always sucked at english. xd

melikefood
The Awkwardest Turtle
melikefood
We went Grocery Shopping today, we bought ingredients for smoothies.
We also bought Crappy Kirkland Cranberry Juice, I wanted Ocean Spray.

...dammit. I want a smoothie now.

But we have no fruit in the house right now. ;_;

You're gonna get Scurvy.

You can make Smoothies out of Vegetables and only a tiny bit of Fruit.
The Fruit flavors overpower the veggies so you could have like a few strawberries and then use broccoli as filler.

It's a great way of making stuff with limited ingredients, and tricking children and elderly into drinking veggies.

We have plenty of fruit juice, just no actual fruit. Except blueberries and I think bananas.
... should I try a blueberry and banana smoothie or would that be as horrible as I think it would be? >_>

I might try that vegetable thing one day though.

@Kriel- *no-study high five*

The Awkwardest Turtle

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Evamortte
Regulust
Evamortte

Which one is you?
It's in my sig. ;P
Sexy Yofu.

...You're a guy?

Elemental Draconis
Evamortte

I win in hair length. >;D
I have'ta go see now. o...o
Are you a guy or girl IRL? wink

Evamortte

l-Kriel-l

Elemental Draconis
Shane-Cheshner
Elemental Draconis

Random ish:

x'D Alright then.
I wonder why... >.> Ah well, maybe there is no reason.
Oh? x'D My mother had short hair once. But that was supposed to be for something... O_o I forgot....

It's really just a preference. xd
And yeah. I've seen some fairly good looking women with short hair. It's just that many women...just can't do it. xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16953 16954 16955 16956 16957 16958 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games