Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
my broken heart needs people to talk to Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-for-Virus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:08 am

me too ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:32 am

so wat do we do when we run out question

CyberOnWebCam

V-for-Virus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:17 pm

we repeat them exclaim
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 pm

mrgreen i like how u think dramallama

CyberOnWebCam

V-for-Virus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:50 pm

i like the way you think too xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm

dont worry they're not really worth crying over...there will b some1 else so just think of that to look forward to ^^

anasi9

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:41 am

thnx!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:43 pm

ichigo seems to change bfs as often as she changes shirts as we say here in greece

V-for-Virus

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:05 pm

V-for-Virus
ichigo seems to change bfs as often as she changes shirts as we say here in greece

hey everyone, did V tell you has has a private plane?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:23 pm

I got dumped by my current boyfriend and now i'm single again, and i don't think i'll find a actual true love, maybe i don't believe it anymore.

Liliya_Mingi88

karataofearth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 pm

there is always a true love out there.

it doesnt mean that you'll ever find them, it doesnt mean you'll be with them, but it does mean someone cares about you no matter what.

i believe i found true love, but under my circumstance, it didnt work out. they think im annoying. *shrugs* i got over most of it.

i hate them so much, yet i cant stop thinking about them. i hate them for being a jerk, yet i cant help but love them. it plauges me and many others, but that doesnt mean it will happen to you.

dont hang on to those who hurt you. break away and you'll find a lightened path. at the end of your journey you'll pass out only to awaken in his/her arms.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:08 pm

here we go about love again

V-for-Virus

Liliya_Mingi88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm just going to wait for the right time to find a actual true love. I don't know when, all i know it might be in the future ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 am

ZarialAmeraise
V-for-Virus

hey everyone, did V tell you has has a private plane?
it supposed to be a secret

Nilonim Rhyl

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:03 am

karataofearth
there is always a true love out there.

it doesnt mean that you'll ever find them, it doesnt mean you'll be with them, but it does mean someone cares about you no matter what.

i believe i found true love, but under my circumstance, it didnt work out. they think im annoying. *shrugs* i got over most of it.

i hate them so much, yet i cant stop thinking about them. i hate them for being a jerk, yet i cant help but love them. it plauges me and many others, but that doesnt mean it will happen to you.

dont hang on to those who hurt you. break away and you'll find a lightened path. at the end of your journey you'll pass out only to awaken in his/her arms.

thank u...that was....very deep......i didnt uderstand most of it but thats ok.....
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff