Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 pm
Rechu
Rin Kairiu
I got another question... just cuz I'm really curious and have heard many opinions...

What is better for your first time? You and your partner being unexperienced, or just you with the inexperience? confused

I think it would be "better" for your first time to be with someone who is a virgin, because then it's kind of like you know.. two pure people put together. And it's not like just because one is a virgin they can't be good the first time, other than my boyfriend being a tad too big so it hurt a little it was great, and he was a virgin.

It all just comes down to how you feel about the person, the more you love them the more enjoyable and romantic it will be. I honestly don't understand why people have sex with someone they just met.

Another thing, just because a man is experienced with one woman doesn't mean he will be the next, it's all part of building a relationship with the person.

I see... and I think the reason why some people just do it when they first meet someone is because they believe that sex is just for fun and isn't anything serious...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:00 pm
Rin Kairiu
Rechu
Rin Kairiu
I got another question... just cuz I'm really curious and have heard many opinions...

What is better for your first time? You and your partner being unexperienced, or just you with the inexperience? confused

I think it would be "better" for your first time to be with someone who is a virgin, because then it's kind of like you know.. two pure people put together. And it's not like just because one is a virgin they can't be good the first time, other than my boyfriend being a tad too big so it hurt a little it was great, and he was a virgin.

It all just comes down to how you feel about the person, the more you love them the more enjoyable and romantic it will be. I honestly don't understand why people have sex with someone they just met.

Another thing, just because a man is experienced with one woman doesn't mean he will be the next, it's all part of building a relationship with the person.

I see... and I think the reason why some people just do it when they first meet someone is because they believe that sex is just for fun and isn't anything serious...

I guess so.. either that or they're just really in the mood. A lot of people have emotional reasons for sleeping with people, low self-esteem, they just want to be loved by someone, or they're hoping that it could start a relationship. But yeah.. I feel bad for people who sleep around because they don't feel loved.

Lady Chu Monster

Delusional Kiss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Rechu
Rin Kairiu
Rechu
Rin Kairiu

I guess so.. either that or they're just really in the mood. A lot of people have emotional reasons for sleeping with people, low self-esteem, they just want to be loved by someone, or they're hoping that it could start a relationship. But yeah.. I feel bad for people who sleep around because they don't feel loved.

Yeah...its sad...I dont even kiss people I just met and I am attracted to em. My friend did though...we JUST met them both and she was kissing all up on him[makeout] and I just gave his brother a kiss on the cheek (yeah us two friend arnt related but they are XD).

But ahh wells...
btw we both 13 and they a LIL younger by lik a month.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Rechu
Rin Kairiu
Rechu
Rin Kairiu

Hmmm... I've felt unloved for many years, but that never drove me to give my body away to some random guy... I do have a bf now however... but he lives in a differnt state and we can only talk to eachother through Gaia, or on the phone if my parents aren't around.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Demonic-ipod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:33 pm
V.I.R.G.I.N arrow  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:31 pm
..Are you really that proud of losing your virginity at age 15..?

Sex is no big deal, I wish pople would get over the whole thing.

*Note*
I'm not a virgin, I just dont see why people make sex into such a big deal, its just nature -.-  

AWoLShadows

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm
AWoLShadows
..Are you really that proud of losing your virginity at age 15..?

Sex is no big deal, I wish pople would get over the whole thing.

*Note*
I'm not a virgin, I just dont see why people make sex into such a big deal, its just nature -.-

Who ever said I was proud of it? I'm not ashamed, and not proud, I just know that I made a mature decision, regardless as to how young I am physically.

I don't make a big deal about it, I just thought it would make good conversation. I'm not shallow, you know =/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:26 am
well emo
Virgin!

Oooh, Look motha ********>  

cherrysmudge

Toya Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:39 am
...I always wished I'd waited a lil' longer...not that my first time was bad-at the contrary,
it's just that...the people I used to hang with and date:
I'd rather forget all 'o them.
But an experience stays an experience and it was okay.
I did realize that sex wasn't such big deal in the end -all the commotion, all the commercials and gossip, man, it's over-rated (unless you're madly in love with each other-that changes everything, as love is like a drug, producing addictive hormones 'n shizz).

Also I recon it is better to first "do it" with an experienced partner-really, if you're nervous or anything, at least those people can comfort ya. Two unexperienced people brought together can cause a lot of chaos XD XD
No seriously, my first "partner" had more experience than I did, all for the better really. Her patience saved the day XD
Nowadays, when dating slightly younger or unexperienced girls, their clueless-ness can really bug me to no end:
it is not because I'm the guy, I have to do everything now is it!? I guess my patience has close boundaries.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:52 am
Toya Reborn
...I always wished I'd waited a lil' longer...not that my first time was bad-at the contrary,
it's just that...the people I used to hang with and date:
I'd rather forget all 'o them.
But an experience stays an experience and it was okay.
I did realize that sex wasn't such big deal in the end -all the commotion, all the commercials and gossip, man, it's over-rated (unless you're madly in love with each other-that changes everything, as love is like a drug, producing addictive hormones 'n shizz).

Also I recon it is better to first "do it" with an experienced partner-really, if you're nervous or anything, at least those people can comfort ya. Two unexperienced people brought together can cause a lot of chaos XD XD
No seriously, my first "partner" had more experience than I did, all for the better really. Her patience saved the day XD
Nowadays, when dating slightly younger or unexperienced girls, their clueless-ness can really bug me to no end:
it is not because I'm the guy, I have to do everything now is it!? I guess my patience has close boundaries.

I'm curious, were you in strong relationships with these girls or were they just friends or girls you just met? If you were those girl's first person they had sex with, then I'd hope you both made mature decisions about it because they might regret it someday if they were just a quick ******** for you.

Then again, I don't know your full story. xP

Lady Chu Monster

ToastedPickle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:22 am
...I see how everyone keeps saying to wait to loose your virginity. Wait until your older, of age, or mature enough...
But what if someone was to want to lose it because they had taken their partners? ((like, broke the hymen))
Would this be wrong?
By the way, it's a lesbian relationship, so it'd be lost with a strap on.
Any advice?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:24 pm
ToastedPickle
...I see how everyone keeps saying to wait to loose your virginity. Wait until your older, of age, or mature enough...
But what if someone was to want to lose it because they had taken their partners? ((like, broke the hymen))
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?
; ^; D'aww, you wanna lose eet to me? *pounce* YEY! 4laugh ...xD;; Like I said it'd take a while...

D; Lots o' blood = Ew..
; 3; Plus it did hurt a bit...even for me. >>;

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:29 pm
ToastedPickle
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?

Well, in my opinion losing your virginity is only done between a man and a woman, in a natural way. Don't take me wrong I'm not homophoebic or anything [I'm actually a little "bi-curious"] But losing your virginity is p***s-v****a only. Not v****a-v****a, not p***s-a**, not strap-on to whatever. But that's just my opinion. It's what you make of it.

If it's a lesbian relationship I would say your first sexual time should be completely natural, no strap-ons or toys or anything. Just romantic, and natural. I don't know how you would do it, but I guess just fingering each other at the same time could count?

sweatdrop like I said I'm not an expert on lesbians, so it's however you think you should do it as long as you make a mature decision and you know that even if you two were to break up, you would be able to accept losing your virginity to the person, and that you can emotionally handle it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Rechu
ToastedPickle
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?

Well, in my opinion losing your virginity is only done between a man and a woman, in a natural way. Don't take me wrong I'm not homophoebic or anything [I'm actually a little "bi-curious"] But losing your virginity is p***s-v****a only. Not v****a-v****a, not p***s-a**, not strap-on to whatever. But that's just my opinion. It's what you make of it.

If it's a lesbian relationship I would say your first sexual time should be completely natural, no strap-ons or toys or anything. Just romantic, and natural. I don't know how you would do it, but I guess just fingering each other at the same time could count?

sweatdrop like I said I'm not an expert on lesbians, so it's however you think you should do it as long as you make a mature decision and you know that even if you two were to break up, you would be able to accept losing your virginity to the person, and that you can emotionally handle it.

I thought that was ok advice...At least you said you weren't an expert. mrgreen  

Aladyia

harab serapel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:26 am
it was good i must say cool im not quite with the madG rules so i dont know what can i say ;]  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games