Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 pm
Allen nodded with a shocked look. "It's.. too quiet.."

The two were quiet, and with that moments past. Kanda had no idea what to say now, he was at a loss for words.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Lavi nodded. "I wonder what's going on....He better not be touching her..."(XD Overprotective Daddy-mode)

The silence was most definitely an uncomortable and awkward one. She cleared her throat a little, wondering when he'd say something. She'd just completly laid her heart out, but he had nothing to say...or at least he wouldn't say it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:10 pm
( ROFL )

Allen looked at him, appalled. "I hope not."

"I appreciate your words.." What was he supposed to say now? "I.. accept them." He replied slowly, breaking the silence.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Lavi listened carefully to see what he could make out of any sounds there might be.

---

"Accept....? What do you mean by...accept...?" Didrika wasn't mad, just...highly confused. She blinked, trying to understand the words meaning, but to no avail. She truly had no idea what he meant by that.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:20 pm
Kanda hadn't known how to reply, nor did he understand how he was to do so. "What do you expect?" He asked quickly, slightly interested in what she would say to it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:25 pm
"Geh?! Well, uhm...to...uhm, uhm...know...your feelings...." She finished in a small voice, glancing at him from her downwards gaze.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:35 pm
He binked. Feelings? Of course. Kanda looked up at the ceiling. "I feel.. That you're amiable.. per.. personality makes for good company. ." Kanda spoke very slowly, wondering how to word everything he was feeling. "I like being around you." Kanda looked away and blinked several times, barely comprehending what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Didirka couldn't help but start smiling. 'It's a start, but for him, this is great!' She pushed herself forwards so that she was on her hands and knees, facing him. "Uh-huh....What else...?" she urged him on, wondering what exactly he was going to say next.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm
He stared at the girl as she got closer and leaned slightly in the other direction, words becoming shaky as he spoke. "Uh.. Y- your a complex person, more than you let on. At least from what I can .. tell." Kanda took a deep breath. "That's what makes you so interesting." He shook his head quickly. "I'm no good at this."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 pm
"You're doing fine!' She said with a smile as she swung her legs over, plopping down on the bed beside him."I had to say it all, and so do you!" She turned to him with a smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 pm
Watching her he continued. "... See, you're very persuasive. I've never said such things to anyone." He glared. "What have you done to me?" Of course, Kanda had say it with some sarcasm and meant it lighty. "You're Full of high-spirited energy."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Didrika giggled slightly as she heard the sarcasm in his tone. "Thank you!" She said with a warm smile. "Anything else...? Or has all of that been leading to nothing...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:16 pm
Kanda looked back at the giggling girl, shaking his head at her last statement. "I like you too.." He finally replied with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:43 pm
She has been expecting something along those lines, but hearing it made her face turn an extremely bright red with the heat literally radiating off. She didn't know what to say so instead she squeed a little.

---

When Lavi heard this, he turned to look at Allen. "Well...What do you make of that?" He asked in a still low tone.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:00 pm
Allen glanced at Lavi. "I don't know what to think of that." He said slowly.

Kanda looked away flustered, he could practically feel the girls heat. He then turned his attention towards the door. Kanda got up slowly and then opened it quickly and stared down at the two rather indignantly.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games