Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazminny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:24 pm
Hrrm. Hello, hello. >.>

Jazminny is:

-Asian
-Currently 14
-A Christian
-Spontaneous
-Has a weakness to cuteness
-really skinny, mistaken to be anorexic/bulimic, but she's not.
-She loves panda's.
-Jazminny started to sew last year
-loves Aranzi Aronzo
-Lolita Fashion/J-fashion in general
-she looks forward to learning more types of sewing, such as crochet.
-wants a sewing machine.

>.<
bai bai. :]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 am
Hi, everyone. biggrin
I'm Angie, from Malaysia.
For those who don't know, Malaysia is located in southeast Asia.
I've been into crafts since i was a kid xd
Basic origami addiction turns into papier mache and now, i'm interested in making felt plushies.
Mmm.. I guess one of the few specialties that I have is that I'm a fast learner.
I could remember a technique i see and try it out when i got my hands on my materials. xp
My weakness lies in my lack of patience sweatdrop
Patience is crucial in craft making, I am aware of that xp
My most recent work is felt bunny plushie  

Angela_Love

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bon_Bon_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 am
Um, hi! I'm Adelina, I'm 17 years old and live in the U.S. of A. My main medium is paper, specifically origami and napkin folding, although I do love to make doll clothes out of felt and to mess around with clay. I also make Harry Potter wands using just paper and a glue gun, and they come out very well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 am
Hi! I think I'm pretty young compared to most other people in this guild.... sweatdrop I live in Ohio. I've been into sculpting for a while, but I only really started getting into it last year. What got me into sculpting was (sadly) a book I owned that I decided to re-read from boredom. It was about clay dragons that come to life (^^; I was 8 when I bought it...) So I (still bored) decided to make some dragons with the polymer clay I had tucked away in my closet. It was fun...so I made more! And more! And I now (sadly) have 30+ dragons.... I make other things, too, like animal and chibi people....a friend had me make her a clay version of her character on Animal Crossing (i think thats what its called) and it turned out pretty well. I'm still not very good, so I don't have any pictures on the internet...  

KaySabaku

Miss Allister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 am
Hello! I'm Miss Allister, and I live on the east coast of the United States! I'm 32, almost 33.

I've been crafting most of my life, in all mediums. I'm willing to give anything a try.
I began crafting in order to make more and better accessories for my doll collection. It started with clothes, and went crazy from there. I've made furniture, accessories, books, toys, in many different size-scales, from traditional 1:12 dollhouses up to Asian-style Ball-jointed dolls (which are roughly 1:3).
My strengths are sewing and paper-craft. My weakness is sculpting. I'm really terrible at sculpting, and I want to get better, so any advice would be appreciated.
I don't have any direct links to any of my more crafty stuff online, sorry! I'll try to get some pictures later!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:37 am
Hey all. My name is Abby. Currently I am a freshman at the Kansas City Art Institute in Missouri (USA). I consider myself a jack of all trades with portraiture as my weakness. I most likely will become a ceramics major but printmaking, drawing, writing, and fibers are also passions of mine.

The link to most of my art is:
http://blondesrsnart.deviantart.com/

Please feel free to contact me about any questions you may have because I love to help others in any way that I can.  

blondesRsnart

Miss Kiyo

Hoarding Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:07 pm
Hey, I'm Kiyo Kumiko.
I live in Canada (eh?) I'm 17 turning 18.
I have been creating things all my life, I've been in almost everything.... well almost.
Right now I'm into making BJD (ball jointed Dolls) and sculptures out of clay.
any tips would be great ^ -.
I also like making plushies and my own clothes. Along with clothes, wigs, eyes, accessories and furniture for BJD.
My worse thing I would have to say is ......Knitting though I'm not bad per say, just I don't like it much seeing I was forced to knit when I was little. >>;
As I'm still learning about clay and It's very new to me, I'll say that's my worse thing.
At the current moment none of my creations are online.....minus drawings, so I'll work on that when I feel I have a gallery to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:30 pm
My name is Marisa and I am 15 years old. I live in the United States. I have been working with painting for about a year, and I paint pictures with pastels, water colors, acrylics, ect. I also hvea favorite psttime- Model Horses.
I speacilize in customizing Breyer model horses- but painting their character is what inspires me, because each of my horses are different.
My weaknessare painting tobiano and overro(sp?) mares and stallions. It seems they are just to gorgeous to replicate. M spealties are plain black horses- I tink black horses are mysterious and beatiful.
My medias are simpl, acrylic, matte sprays, pastels, simple craft paintbrushes, inexpensive materials, really.
Some of my work:
User Image

User Image  

Twilit Hero Link

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm
Hellos! I'm 20, will be 21 in june~ And i haven't really been sculpting (for my lack of skill. ;-; ) but when i saw this guild it kind inspired me. Right now all i have for clay is some old sculpey i had when i was in a really really bad art class. (the only class i ever took for art and ever will...)

Moar:
-i'm an artist :3 my DA: http://www.deviartart.candiipup.com
-I'm Pagan
-I'm a Furry :3
-i've always loved art and crafting. My mom used to do a lot of crafts.
-Once i get some better tools: i can make chainmail
-i'm not going to school for my passion... which makes me angry.
-I really want to get into metalworking, but i don't know where to find scrap metals and i don't have the proper tools so it makes me sad ;-;
-I love paper crafts like origami!
-Love to sew, even though i'm really new at it.
-Can crochet (to an extent..)
-Love crazy Japanese street style, harajuku <333
-Have a loving boyfriend
-need to find my own personal style...

Other than that, i'm new and need to learn! So let's get learning 8D

~Ed

p.s.: I sign my posts "Ed" short for "Edana" my fursona's name. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm 20 and live in the US!

I haven't sculpted much before, although it looks so cool! ^^

I am competent at many things, but a master of none. T-T I can knit and sew, and I'm getting better at cooking. At least I don't set popcorn on fire anymore...

I've always been into crafts. I'd walk down to my local dollar store and buy candle kits, plastic shrinking kits, etc. I just love working with my hands.

Maybe once I can actually finish something, I'll be able to post pics! ^^;  

Kari_Ryoo

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

SilverDrgnbane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 pm
Ello everyone! You can call me SilverD or just S.D.

My random shpiel:
-turning 20 in a month
-look rather androgynous and am a bit of a tom boy, but I am a girl
-3D animation student
-want to work in film
-been doodling most of my life, got more serious in middle school
-main mediums are graphite and colored pencils with charcoal and chalk pastel used sparingly. I also practice with Photoshop as much as I can.
-will try any art medium at least once
-dabble in clay, paper mache, and liquid latex effects. Makeup is fun... twisted
-main inspiration: Phantom of the Opera, just in case my avatar didn't clue you in. sweatdrop
-have an unhealthy obsession with disfigurement of all sorts, hence the above note
-seek to better my clay skills in order to better my 3D modeling skills

Projects I'd like to accomplish in the near future:
-make a Phantom of the Opera plush doll whee
-make a better half mask and a skull mask with a movable jaw
-learn how to make maquettes so I can make one of Phantom (did I mention I was obsessed?)

My DeviantArt.
It's mostly 2D and digital 3D, but I do have some clay sculptures and paper mache masks in there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:00 pm
Hello

-Name's Jon
-I'm 23
-I'm a digital art major, but my true love will always be sculpting.
-My ultimate dream job is to make movie special effects (not the CGI stuff) for horror movies.
-I've been doing various forms of art for as long as I can remember, but really got into sculpting when I first got a hold of play-doh when I was younger... haha haven't we all? In high school I ended up taking an advanced art class and did nothing but make sculptures... and the usual boring still life drawings.
-I guess what got me intrested in art was my mother. She's an artist and by great genetics allowed me to be artistic as well LOL
-Main weakness is procrastination on finishing a project.
-Strong points are ... hmmm... cheese...? I don't know, I've got nothing. It's not one of those characteristics I can pin point out so easily.
-I'm hoping this guild will help me in anyway possible and I hope to bring the help to those who want it as well.

Here's some pictures of my work:

Final exam in art for high school:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/falling_sanity/drawings/artwork4.bmp

Mini bust of a different zombie project:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/falling_sanity/drawings/P1000550.jpg
Don't have any picture of the lifesize one yet.  

falling sanity

PBnPandaSammich

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:44 am
Hi, I'm PB Panda. I'm a 22 year old female from the USA. I've been sculpting and crafting for about 13 years or so. I started crafting with sewing and making plushies, then it advanced into jewelry making (hemp necklaces) and the like. When I reached college I started to sculpt.

At this time I don't have any links to my 3 dimensional works, for the most part I'm a 2-D artist. But soon I'll have pictures.

-PB Panda  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am
Hello everyone!

I'm Akibe, I'm 22 years old, and I'm British.

I make jewellery and cards.

I started making jewellery after I found the "beads" section of Ebay last summer, I realised you could make some really beautiful things.

Cards was then a natural progression, I needed something else to do and loads of people make cards so I decided to give it a try as well.

I don't have a gallery at the moment, but give me time!  

AkibeJosephus

Anireshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 am
20 years old, California. I've just got into sculpting recently and my weakness seems to be having long nails. I'll get rid of them soon.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games