Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:30 pm
SoraSabishii
"Oh yeah...I forgot about him. He still terrorizing people?" she asked crossing her arms walking alongside Damos.
... i trully dont know but i wouldnt consider him a bad guy just yet we have to see what he knows  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:30 pm
Berry followed them around not really saying much at all anymore.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:40 pm
The Gothic Rikku
*somad appears behind her with a big hug* whats wrong Dear-y youve been like this since we left back there confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*somad appears behind her with a big hug* whats wrong Dear-y youve been like this since we left back there confused
Berry just kinda of ignored it, (she heard it but didn't respond at all), and continued to walk not really paying much attention.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:50 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry just kinda of ignored it, (she heard it but didn't respond at all), and continued to walk not really paying much attention.
come on girl tell me whats on your mind, your making an innocent boy cry crying *somad begged*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Sabishii turned around to look at Berry, "What's wrong Berry?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:54 pm
Berry jumped on to a high up ledge of something and doesnt say anything to any of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:55 pm
SoraSabishii
huh what confused *turns around to see that Berry and Somad were falling behind* hmm dont know better let her be though stare ...* continues to walk on*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:57 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry jumped on to a high up ledge of something and doesnt say anything to any of them.
ugh scream !!! your beig so mean*stomps his foot and makes a fist with both hands then runs to Damos like a girl with one arm covering his eyes* scream crying Dami-san she wnt talk to me gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:58 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
huh what confused *turns around to see that Berry and Somad were falling behind* hmm dont know better let her be though stare ...* continues to walk on*
((ummm if u got to read the post abpove yours. berry is on a high up ledge and following. and im not behind that far ><))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:00 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
((ummm if u got to read the post abpove yours. berry is on a high up ledge and following. and im not behind that far ><))
((sorry when i type it you hadnt posted yet sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:00 pm
"Berry!?!" Sabishii yelled in confusion,she looked between Damos, Somad and Berry. She quickley decided and ruched after Damos. "What's up with her? Did you do something to hurt her feelings?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:04 pm
SoraSabishii
"Berry!?!" Sabishii yelled in confusion,she looked between Damos, Somad and Berry. She quickley decided and ruched after Damos. "What's up with her? Did you do something to hurt her feelings?"
Dami-san you have to apolagize now scream stare
i did nuthing to get her that way stare * turns and continues to walk*
*Somad goes and dropkicks him in the face scream ninja * NOW
*the kick had sent him flying but he recovered* ..that wasnt nessaray was it stare
.... stare go
fine but i cant assure anything evil * jumps up the ledge and lands next to berry* yo... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
*the kick had sent him flying but he recovered* ..that wasnt nessaray was it stare
.... stare go
fine but i cant assure anything evil * jumps up the ledge and lands next to berry* yo... ninja
Berry's bunny ears were pointed straight up when he was jumping up there. She leaned against the walling and as you could see from up there it was a whole lot of black there. She thinks its heartless or something like that but she wasn't sure and it was scaring her a bit, because she was able to hear some of the noises over there from where she was standing at, and they were nice noises at all. Berry grabed her ears and held them down trying to block out any sound of it that she could do.

((in case u didn't know, my character berry is from the manga Tokyo mew mew a la mode, she has bunny ears and cat tail))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:17 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
.... stare go
Berry's bunny ears were pointed straight up when he was jumping up there. She leaned against the walling and as you could see from up there it was a whole lot of black there. She thinks its heartless or something like that but she wasn't sure and it was scaring her a bit, because she was able to hear some of the noises over there from where she was standing at, and they were nice noises at all. Berry grabed her ears and held them down trying to block out any sound of it that she could do.

((in case u didn't know, my character berry is from the manga Tokyo mew mew a la mode, she has bunny ears and cat tail))
whats wrong what do you hear?? confused  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games