Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Kyoskue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:13 pm
Hello one and all, I am kyoskue, just joined.
My list of favorites by genre:
-Action/Adventure: The Legend of Zelda, although Mario's only a few steps behind.
-Puzzle: Not sure, although I do like them.
-Party: Super Smash Bros., Marvel Vs. Capcom type stuff too, but also TLOZ: Four Swords Adventures and WarioWare.
-Fighting: Street Fighter/Guilty Gear/KOF are kinda tied here...
-First or Third Person Shooter (story): Either Resident Evil 4 ('cuz it's so darn cheesy), or Metroid Prime as a series.
-First or Third Person Shooter (multi player): Probably Halo 2 (though I haven't checked out 3 yet).
-RPG: Not sure. I used to play them all the time, but for some reason I've been finding them to be kind of lacking lately... crying
-SRPG: Disgaea 1 & 2 (for PS2), although I also love Fire Emblem.

Anyway, I'm an aspiring artist with Tourette's Syndrome, so my stuff takes a while to come out.
I'm currently working on a Super Mario Flash animation that I plan to span at roughly 30 minutes, so I've kinda got my work cut out for me.

As to systems I own and whatever, I have:
NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Genesis, Playstation, PS2,X-Box 360, Gameboy Color, GBA, and Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Hey My name's Jer..I love hair..a lot, Talk hair with me;3  

Bootiful Joe

Nameles Hero2222

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:23 pm
Hello, I am new. My fave games have to be Double Dash, Smash Bros., and Halo.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm
Hey, I'm emoism and I'm new to the guild. Have almost every Nintendo system, but my all time favorite is the gamboy advamce, saving me from countless boring car rides. My favorite games to play are Fire Emblem, super Smash Bros. Melee, Any Legend of Zelda game, all metroid games, and everything in between.  

emoism15

Nyphna II

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Hey, everyone. Obviously, I am new to the guild. My name is Garret, and my favorite system is the Nintendo DS. Currently, my favorite game for the system is Drawn to Life. I love playing all sorts of games, and I also love watching anime. My other favorite system is the GameCube. For that system, my favorite games are Super Smash Bros. Melee and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Super Smash Bros. Melee, in my opinion, is the best multi-player game ever made to this day. If you would like to know more about me, check out my profile, or send me a private message.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:48 pm
The Rynka of the Darkness
Squee!! *glomps Waynebrizzle and touches wings* Thanks for takin me in! ^^

Lawl NP.  

Waynebrizzle

BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Hello one and all. I am BlueDude#2, but you can just call me Blue. I have red hair and blue eyes in real life, plus I'm actually a chick sweatdrop . I absolutely love Nintendo. I have a NES somewhere in our garage, a SNES, a N64, a GameBoy Color, a GameCube, and a Wii.
My favorite game as of now is World of Warcraft and The Twilight Princess.
I love the color blue. And I'm an artist in the making. I have some pretty good pieces of work, but they're getting better and better.
You could say I'm a writer too. I try to write my own lyrics, and I'm in the process of writing a book...or so I will call it for now >.>

Wow...but yeah, thats about it on me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:22 pm
Right well. As you can tell, I'm new, and obviously love Nintendo. =o
What games do I love? Well, that's like asking how many different types of plant species there are in the world.
A lot.
o.o

I love Legend of Zelda, GoldenSun, Pokémon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Megaman, Earthworm Jim, Halo, you name it! Just no sport games.

The systems I own are: NES, SNES, N64, PS1 + 2, Wii, Game boy( Oh, the lovely brick of a thing), gameboy colour, Gameboy DS, aaaand...
I think that's about it.

Hey everyone! heart

Shadora

krusher0304

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 pm
Sup.
I am krusher0304.
For some reason, no one every spells "crusher" with a k.
Seems odd.
I luv strong bad and I check the official smash bros. brawl website daily.
That all.
Oh yes, ninjas rule but I don't like naruto.
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Hello, I am Raku Ni Naru.
My favorite games are SSBM, Maplestory, Tales of Symphonia (although I've already beaten it six times on the same file), and Trauma Center: Under the Knife.  

raku_ni_naru

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Lali-ho gaians!
Im Kenshin Kura!
I LOVE nintendo and all their games ^.^
Long live The Legend of Zelda series!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Domo, my name is Samvs... (I messed up when I typed in my name, and guess what?! That was my third change. Grr.)

I'm obsessed with Metroid. I'm in love with Samus. Yeah, it's that bad.

Um, my hair's black with blonde in the bangs...

And I love Metroid.

Squee. 4laugh  

Samvs Ar

Nickybobaloo09

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Aloha peoples, I am known as Nicky, but honestly I really dont care what you call me
Im in love with Super Smash Brothers (helps with angerment issues)
And also Im absolutely a lover of Lengend of Zelda
(WOOT GO ZELDA KICK BUTT! ^^)
IMPORTANT NEED TO KNOW:I can get preety annoying when I rant about Nintendo so yeah watch out

SSBB NEEDS TO HAVE SONIC!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm
Hey, I'm just a lover of Nintendo in general! I have SO many Nintendo games and consoles, and I love each one. heart If you can't tell from my avatar, I also love The Legend of Zelda series. I hope to make new friends here! 3nodding  

The Lovely Zelda

Soren Raich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:59 pm
hi?
I want Golden Sun 3!!!
um....I can't wait for Brawl...and I'm looking forward to My sims...
Hmm...Link, Marth, and Roy are awsome. ^^  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games