Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:59 pm
'So there are vampires...' Mirado thought to himself. The pain ebbed and flowed. 'The undead must be masking them to some degree...'

"I've been in contact with Vampiric artifacts, but as for the vampires themselves, no." Mirado answered Constance's question.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:33 pm
"Well, that's good...No worries then, I guess." She smiled.  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Marten's ears perked up at the word vampires. "I have one vampire enemy, but... he should be dead by now. The curse should have starved him out, but if he has others with him." Marten felt pain shoot across his face as it tried to show another expression dogs can't. "Gah. I'll tell you about it tonight, when we break for camp. I assume we're stopping for camp? We can make up the time if we get some horses, Goliath was able to keep a gallop for five full days with my help."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:58 pm
"Well of course we're stopping for camp. Everyone knows that the first rule of adventuring is to always stop for camp. I think." Alpheus said.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:15 pm
"Fine. We'll stop and camp for the night. But let's try to get some distance in before nightfall," said Mirado.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:11 pm
Constance frowned. "Well, vampires always have allies and followers, exept for me, I guess...We may be in a bit of trouble..." She sighed and shook her head. "We should cover more ground, though. Care to lead the way?" She asked Marten.  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:40 pm
Marten nodded, raising his head to sniff the air. He paused. "We may have trouble. The undead are surrounding us. There's definitely a necromancer somewhere nearby, they're too coordinated for just random zombies." He led the way forward, bringing to mind a spell to summon mold spores. If he saw any corpses, he could rot them to bones in seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:21 pm
"The bodies of undead are fragile. I'd have no trouble destroying them on my own, let alone with help," Mirado said arrogantly. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Who could be so bold or stupid to stand between him and his mission? The thought angered him. "The way I see it we can either confront the undead and get them out of the way, or ignore them for now and let them come to us."  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 pm
Marten looked up, making out the silhouettes of humans at the edge of his canine vision. "I think they're just following us for now. Undead usually attack at night, when they have the advantage of surprise and fear." He led the way forward, watching the ghouls closely. With some luck they would find some good shelter before dark. Already the sun was past it's peak, they only had a few hours before sunset.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:00 am
Oh I dearly hope they attack at dark. We'll see if that old story is true, about how an Etzale scared a ghost to death at night once.

"I'm certain we can find shelter, and if we have to, I'm certain I could form something for us," Alpheus said.  

Demonix13

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:18 pm
Marten trotted along, taking note of the zombies clumsy attempts to hide their numbers. "I count fifty. This could be bad, whatever raised them must have been able to kill an entire village and still have enough energy to perform the ceremonies. We may be dealing with some seriously bad juju." He followed in their wake, since zombies always choose the route of least resistance it was the fastest way to travel.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 pm
"Dracquis..." The name hissed out of Mirado's mouth. A sharp pain constantly irritated him. It lay right above the temple on his forehead. It grew as the zombies neared. It took a great deal of his will simply to not charge in and attempt to kill the things.  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:50 pm
Marten nodded. He wasn't so sure, this seemed more Atrio's style. Except Atrio didn't have enough power to destroy an entire village now that he lacked the elixir. He could hear the undead ahead of them, they were traveling faster than the corpses could handle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:41 pm
Constance sighed. "Well, if they know what I am they'll attack as soon as possible. Besides, the presence of other vampires is still here. One could have killed them and the other brought them up." She looked around, taking note of the zombies, then looked strait ahead. "Being human may help you, by the way." She noted Marten. "And besides that, I don't scenc any spirit energy. Wouldn't Dracquis send off spirit energy...?"  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:59 pm
"Normally he does have a large spirit energy, unless he is greatly weakened," Mirado answered. "But, I don't think he would be that stupid as to attack with such low strength. He'd probably lay low and build up his power."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games