Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:32 pm
I'am not spazzing out it's just the crew memebers are like some of the best rp'ers and i would like them back.That and i'am gonna try and fine dedicated rp'ers that's the main problem we need dedicated poeple to play.I was just bringing kurai into this because he is good and well kurai that's ok i'am use to slow posting.No cheerleader outfits either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:39 pm
....................me no have RO...and me no can install cause my computer ish screweded up..

*sigh* really wish I could though. ANd all of the crew go bye bye alot of the time. Including me. I'm just too busy with the play and everything.  

Xavior Bushido

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:11 pm
so are you guys going to join RO? that would be awsome if you guys do XD!! it would be like.. so kewlness XD. hehe. ^^;;

and also it just might be the bait enough to Kyalan.. ::smirk smirk::

just pm me if you guys need some help setting up the RO stuff ^^. and i highly suggest you guys have aim. it would make things go much faster XP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:51 pm
I told you. I'll join after financial aid is in.  

xxrageofangelsxx

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:33 am
Im tyring to laod it I made a acoount9(heh HyperJoy..perfect name for me ne?) but ..it jsut sits there and dosne't do anything...I only have msn

-_-+  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:07 pm
why didn't i instal it before i gave the cds to dp -.-?  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:36 pm
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3**

Go in your /Gravity/RO/ folder...

Right click Sakexe.exe
-> click Properties
-> select the Compatibility tab
-> check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" checkbox
-> click Ok

(It is defaultly set to Windows 95 after you check the box, but both 95 and 98/ME will work fine)

Step 4

Run Sakexe.exe to play

Important: Do NOT run Ragnarok.exe or Sakray.exe to start your client. They will initiate the patch server, and if you patch kRO or sakray AFTER installing ZenithRO, then you will need to REINSTALL.

*Simply patch kRO and Sakray if you do not have the latest client (but install ZenithRO after patching)

**Skip this step if you are not a Windows XP user. If you are a Windows 2000 user, please see below.

Windows 2000 users please read this thread.

thats all!
hope this isnt too complicated... =^^=;;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:43 pm
For those of you who cant find the First 2 files in Step 1

heres the files you need from the KRO website

http://download.alkon.com.ar/juegos/ragnarok/files_alkon/RAG_SETUP0127.EXE

http://download.alkon.com.ar/juegos/ragnarok/files_alkon/SAK_SETUP0127.EXE  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:23 pm
Well

apparently a valentine dance seems to be the most Obvoius and most reliable choice for an event in our guild. I would love to do the love letter thing but man.. it would be hard for just me myself to do it. If we are to do this.. i would diffently need some Crew members to volunteer to help me sort out with some of the arrangments.

and in RO news.. i beat the Male acoylte story for RBO!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:08 pm
*yawn*

Stinkin essays.  

Rene the Hopeless

SaKuRaBaBy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:56 am
puff. not inspired to do nethink on gaia...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:19 am
check this out!!! Gaia Housing
this is so cool!!! a new town, new characters, new housing system...hopefully they put in another shop whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:59 pm
I swear I think my comptuer is detemrinded not to load this..*sigh*I'll tyr again((Korean!!??!!?? Canada!!I only learn french and im not even good at that -_- Je suis ne bien pas..XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:36 pm
Check this out guys ^^

look what rank we are in for High School guilds ^^

High school rankings  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:40 pm
Yeah!!! none of those icky schools can beat us..except for the hentai school...pshft..perverts stare  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games