Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm
Lilli was starting down a new hall way when she gave up.
"Damn it. I'm already lost." Geez. Where the hell am I? This place is HUGE. I'll probably starve before I find my way. Starve... Food. Ugh! I haven't eaten anything yet. I'm so hungry! All i had was that glass of wine back with Tuesday.

She was getting hungrier and started feeling weaker by the minute. Woah Lilli! Slow down you don't want to pass out again. Slowly, she made her way down the hall. She peared around the corner saw nothing but more hallways.. and a set of stairs heading downward!

"Yes! Maybe that'll lead to the Dining room!" She stumbled over to the staircase. She took her first step and tripped. She hit the staircase and rolled down. DAMN!! Ah! that ******** hurt

She quickly stood up hoping no one had seen. Luckily down the Hallway The doors were closed. she opened the doors and Luckily enough she was there. YAHTTA! She walked over to a table and sat down. Only a few people were left. Done eating of course, just talking amongst themselves.

A few of them stared as she sat down. She tried to ignore them but they wouldn't stop. Lilli just took plate and started dishing herself out some food. She ended up taking a bagel, some Red wine, and a small piece up what must have been Roast beef. She started picking apart the bagel and eating the pieces in a more savored, slower way.

When she finished she piled up her dishes, wiped her face, and took the plate and cup to the kitchen. She stepped inside.

"Miss what are you doing in here?" came a shocked voice from a woman. She appeared to be in her Late 20's. "Oh I'm sorry. I just didn't know where to put this you see I'm new and-" The woman cut her off "Oh no it's fine. You see usually guests don't come in here. Only Lady Jonquill, on occasion to speak with us."

"Ah I see, um.. Here." Lilli handed her the plate. "Oh yes, thank you. But from now on just leave it out there. Some one will pick it up for you."
"Oh alright, thank you." Lilli said smiling. she then walked out.

Ugh! I'm so stupid! Why didn't I think of that? Just leave the plate on the table! Whatever. She walked across the room and over to the area where the others were seated. She chose a red velvet backed armchair closer to the fireplace. They glared at her. Maybe I should inroduce myself?

"Hello, I'm Lilli." she said just hoping someone would respond to her, instead of ignore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:27 pm
Klara sat there at the table by herself. She didn't know what to do with herself. Usually she would hang around Jin but he seemed to be mad at her, ok he seemed to be mad at everyone at the moment.
Klara lifted her head when she heard someone introduce herself. Why was everyone glaring at the girl?
Klara stood and walked over to the girl and held her hand out, "Hello Lilli, I'm Klara, nice to meet you." She greeted with a warm smile.

((here i come to save the day!! lol jk jk))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:04 pm
((YAY!! I'M SAVED!!! <33))

Shocked that someone actaully answered her Lilli meekly shook the hand that was out stretched before her. "Klara? What a pretty name." She said with a shy smile. Thank you!

Lilli followed Klara back over to where she'd been seated. She kinda looked around and asked "So uh.. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:09 pm
Klara laughed, "Really? thanks, I'm..." She stopped to think about the question. "I'm good. How are you?" She finished noticing the marks on her neck.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:25 pm
She saw Klara staring at her neck, and rested her hand on her chin. Causing her hand to block the bite marks. I hope she doesn't get the nerve to ask what that is from.

"Oh.." she pauses "I'm okay." she lied. "I feel better now that I've eaten."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm
The house was filled with vampires, it wasn't out of the ordinary to see bite marks on people so she forgot about it and replied, "Oh, yeah wasn't the food delicious? So you have any plans for the rest of the day?" she asked curious.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Relieved she hadn't asked, Lilli repled with enthusiam "Yes! It was really good. Well anything would've probably tasted pretty good; Being as hungry as I'd been."

"Umm.. no. I kinda just planned on walking around, getting familiar with the mansion. Probably because I got lost earlier." She laughed.
"Why do you ask?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:24 pm
[[WOW this has gone by quickly!]]

Dahlia, after an awkward meal, started to walk back to her room. She passed by a vampire or human and whatever else on her way, but decided it unwise to stop and chat. She already felt out of place, there was no reason to confirm it by one of the other's telling her so. On the way back, she passed by a door that led outside. She missed her family terribly, but she knew she could never see them again. None the less, this did not settle her spirit. She cautiously opened the door, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.  

momitama

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Tuesday awoke from a daze.
What happened? Where's Lilli? Ceeleia? Can you hear me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:36 pm
"No reason, just wondering...I don't have anything going on either. My friend is acting weird." Klara said looking off.

((brain dead post))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:41 pm
What Tuesday? I can hear you talking in my head? How is this I can't read minds. I hear you ralking to Ceeleia, but I can't hear her. And by the way, what happened back there with Esloleiar? You would say anything! Or back me up! It was So nerve racking. Esloleiar is kind of imtimidating, when you're a girl. Can you even hear me?

She looked back at Klara who was now looking away. "Oh I'm sorry I was daydreaming."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:43 pm
haruxxx
"No reason, just wondering...I don't have anything going on either. My friend is acting weird." Klara said looking off.

((brain dead post))

((Don't worry, happens to me all the time. lol))

"So is mine. He was like totally ignoring me. Like he wasn't even there. So I left him, and came down here." She said, smiling softly.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:45 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
What Tuesday? I can hear you talking in my head? How is this I can't read minds. I hear you ralking to Ceeleia, but I can't hear her. And by the way, what happened back there with Esloleiar? You would say anything! Or back me up! It was So nerve racking. Esloleiar is kind of imtimidating, when you're a girl. Can you even hear me?

She looked back at Klara who was now looking away. "Oh I'm sorry I was daydreaming."
I can grant others the power of communicating with me through telepathy. But it only works a short time. Sorry about that back there, I was thinking. I'll be in the kitchen in a minute.
And Tuesday left his room to go to the kitchen which wasn't far. In no time he was beside Lilli.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:50 pm
She turned. "Hello, Tuesday." She said in an annoyed tone.
Lilli turned back to Klara. "Yeahh, i hate it when guys are like that. IT's annoying."

It was hard to ignore Tuesday. He just.. dazzled Lilli. And she couldn't control the urge just to look at him! UGH! What is it?  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:53 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She turned. "Hello, Tuesday." She said in an annoyed tone.
Lilli turned back to Klara. "Yeahh, i hate it when guys are like that. IT's annoying."

It was hard to ignore Tuesday. He just.. dazzled Lilli. And she couldn't control the urge just to look at him! UGH! What is it?

"Ha."
Tuesday wrapped his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.
"Annoyed? I'm sorry."
He started breathing in her ear.
Haha, thinks she can get off with being annoyed.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games