Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nevers0ft

The Committee Staff Raider

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 am
Raayven_Wolfgirl
Name: Raayven Wolfgirl
Age: looks around 22, truely around 100-200 years. (lost count)
Spiecie: Vampire Wolf (Yes, Furry wolf. razz )
Type of Wolf: Grey wolf
Fur: Light silver grey
Eyes: Silver
Hair: blood red or saphire blue (Depending on mood)
Personality: Friendly, kind, and a real "Pack" person. (meaning I love groups) I hold Family, friends, and blood in high reguards, and I enjoy meeting new people.
Pic: User Image (Commition for- Raayven Wolfgirl. By: Gorath)
Mate: none (not really looking either, but we'll see what happens, right? lol)

Cute ^///^ Hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Kit Wildfire
Name: Kit Wildfire
Species: Kitsune with wings and pyrokinesis (can fly and control fire)
Height: 5'10
Eyes: Emerald green
Fur: Blue, with white paws and footpaws.
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Not looking
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, fun-loving, and completely random. Says "Kyuu" from time to time. Can't be mean for the life of him. The randomness hides the intelligence within...

Picture: (not drawn by me, Kitsune mask on head is not standard part of fursona)
User Image

WOW O.O nice art  

Hogosha neko

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:45 pm
Given Name: Myles Lis
Preferred Names: Dimitri Luger, Wilde Karrde
Species: Red fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship: Single
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye Colour: Emerald green
Disposition: Genial, often overly verbose, loves to tinker with machines computers and biochemistry, and of course to read, especially ancient history. Spends a fair amount of his time in his library/workshop, but it isn't a challenge to coax him out of his den, though does tend to loose track of time while working or meditating.
History: Born Myles Lis to an average anthropomorphic fox family, he distanced himself from his family earlier than the other kits, preferring more advanced areas further west. He has led a rather uneventful life, enjoying a self created religion, The Lost Tribes of Albion, and daydreaming about incredible results from his research.
Family: Mother: Whereabouts unknown, Father: Whereabouts unknown, Sibling; Alphonse: South Central North America actively engaged in human society, Other Siblings: Whereabouts unknown
Abilities: Mechanical expertise, weak results from biochemical experiments, extreme concentration, oration experience, historical knowledge.
Comments from subject: "Wait, this wasn't an application to work at Gentech, and create a better anthro? ... How about the historical society? No? ..Sony...? ... ... *whispers* You're not KGB are you? *looks around suspiciously* ... Huh...*closes door to library* a furry community? Oh, well then come right in! Pardon the mess, and don't step in the ... uh... red liquid."
"Yes, I am always glad to meet fellow furries, and yes, I will gladly take a quick survey."
"Well, that's me, hope to meet plenty of new furries."
*Image pending; technical difficulties.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm
Hogosha neko
WOW O.O nice art

Yah, it is good, isn't it? Meh sis drew it fur meh. She ish very good artist! whee  

Kit Wildfire

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Nevers0ft

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 am
Where Did Evey One Go?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am
*Note: Alright, I know I already posted Sef's profile once, but I deleted it to make a bigger and more detailed one.

Name:
Sef

Species:
Kitsune (mythical, 9-tailed)

Height:
5' 7"
Weight: 130 lbs

Eyes: Milky white

Appearance: His fur is a pure, clean-looking white, as is his hair which covers his right eye. Black paws and back legs. Both his front paws and back paws have long claws. The tips of his nine tails are red. His nose is a light pink. And though he would go nude if he could, Sef typically wears a black thong in public, to spare the young ones from being TOO badly scarred. He also is always seen with a black spiked leather collar.

Orientation:
Bisexual

Mate:
Single

Personality: Bizarre, and generally very unpredictable. Loves to solve conflicts through flirting; 50% of the time, it seems to work and keep violent situations from occurring. If violent situations are unavoidable, however, Sef is quick to go berserk. Often acts feminine. He suffers from both bipolarity and a minor schizophrenia.

Other:
Sef is mostly blind. He can see variation in light, but cannot see colors or distinct shapes. The best he can see is a variety of blurred shadows. Therefore he often moves with uncertainty, and sometimes clumsiness. He also has the power of Astral Projection, which allows him to project his image into people's dreams. If he concentrates hard enough, he can appear to a person while they're awake, but this requires a tremendous amount of energy.

Picture:
User Image
Done by Eris Nix.
More artwork, both by myself and other artists, can be found through links on my profile. :3 This one just happened to me my favorite. Which is ironic, because the person who did it was less than impressed with himself, and as a result drew me AGAIN.

Sef the Fuchs

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 am
Kit Wildfire
Hogosha neko
WOW O.O nice art

Yah, it is good, isn't it? Meh sis drew it fur meh. She ish very good artist! whee

yeah she is. I still need to find someone to draw my fursona... I already have enough avi art XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Name: Timothy Alessan aka Tim
Species: Genetically Altered Rabbit (Other than being humanoid, he doesn't age physically, though he will die of old age after a time.)
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship: None, Open for something casual
Height: 5'10
Weight: 143 lbs
Eye Color: Bright Green
Appearance: Tims fur is a very light brown, and he himself is slender and wiry with his legs being the only part of him which looks in any way obviously strong, though he is not weak, he is simply not muscular. He has a very cheerful, open face with large eyes and an easy smile. He is usually wearing something normal and common and very human looking clothing when he bothers with clothing at all, the T-shirt and jeans type, as though trying to appear normal in as many ways as possible, though all of his clothes are rather expensive brands and very well made.
Personality: Tim is fun and usually quick with a joke, if a bit pervy (To be honest more than a bit, but he holds himself back for the sake of others). He's the type who only bothers to wear clothes because others would be offended if he didn't seeing no point in them himself,and he likes to make quick decisions, taking in all relevant information available and taking his gut feeling on the matter and running with it. Luckily, he's a rather intelligent bunny, so it tends to work out alright.  

Mor Drakka

Nevers0ft

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 pm
(Thinks In My Head)
Do A Lil Dance,
Make A Lil Love,
Get Down 2 Night,
Get Down 2 Night
X3 (lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm
My furry self

(im never good with puting this kind of stuff down so here we go....)

Species: Neko (cat)

Hight: 5'5"

Wait:105 Lbs

looks: Very soft light brown fur with sandy User Image User Image paws/feet. End of tail is brown and so is the tips on my ears. Theres a brown strip with smaller strips (the stripes are slightly wavy) sprouting from it that starts at the lower back of my neck and ends where the brown on my tail starts. My tail is sort of long and big and quite fluffy :3 If i were to let it hang it would touch the gound and still have an extra 8 inches of langth, it looks more like this User Image and does not look like this-->User Image. I have small almost wavy strips all over my body and have medium langth teal colored hair User Image . I also have stripes on my face that curve downwards User Image . In my fur and eyes is a special pigment that glows light turquoise under UV light (Black light). Useally wears baggy pants or shorts and loose shirts, wheres a hooded swaet shirt (hoodie to some) lots of the time to.

Build: Im on the skinny side and quite athletic with slight muscle tone.

Eyes: Light Turquoise

Personality:mine (dont really know how to put it down)

Sexuality: STRAIT, ************* STRAIT!

Hobbies: Street racing, Midnight clubbing, Biking, Working on his car, Video games, the internet, Rollerbladeing, Swimming, computers, drawing, gymnastics/acrobatics, watching movies, listing to music, watching funny videos on youtube, ect.

Ability's: Extreme stealth and agility.

Powers: The ability to see in the dark? (is that even a power?)

Has a REALLY bad need for speed.

Likes: SPEED!!, loud bass filled thumping music, cars, planes, computers, friends, Japan and anything Japanese, driving illegally, flying, Biking, roller bladeing, cats, Smoky Nagata, Chibu Kun, ect......(i could go on for hours)

Dislikes: Dogs (furs dont count) slow drivers ppl messing with my tail, betrayers, singing, being bored, the cold, rain, country music*shivers*, lairs, most veggies, pll bugging me, flip flops, mean ppl, and lots of other random stuff. (ill put them down as i go along)

(ill edit this post every now and then)  

Hogosha neko

Nevers0ft

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:01 am
*Nods My Head As I Listin 2 Music*
Homies, Homies, It's My Juggalo Homies!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 am
Name:Tsukuyomi Yue

Sex: Male
Orientation: Gay
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155 lb
Species: Cat
Fur Color: Light Brown (Short-haired)
eyes: Violet
Appearance: Avi (I can't draw so i made my avi look like my fursona)

Powers: He has minor magic- healing, flight and magic shields. He can also temporarily link himself with another person, sharing their senses. However, linking with another magic-wielder takes a heavy toll on his body. There is also a "limiter release" on his stomach the seals most to his powers.("brother" placed it there) Expertly trained in martial arts.("brother" taught")

Short Bio:No knowledge of his past before Brahm rescued him. Yue was lost in a dark place and his "brother" brought him into the light. Brahm and Yue lived together for 5 years in a small cabin on the edge of a forest not far from the village of Imaril. Brahm would teach him about his magic and how to use it, Big Brother(Brahm) also taught him to defend himself hand to hand combat. One year ago, Yue woke up and Brahm was gone, no letter, no warning, just gone. Has been looking for him ever since, stopping any city, town or village to ask for any clues as to where Brahm went.
Four months later, he got a clue in Valhanari that his brother was at a research facility. Brahm had already left by then, no wanting to remain their "guest" any longer. A female reseacher in charge of Brahm discovered Yue after he came in asking questions about their previous subject. She talked Yue into trusting her and helping her in her research. Unfortunately while Yue was unconscious during a test, she attempted to remove his limiter and both she and the facility were destroyed. Yue fled, terrified of what he could do and now has issues involving trust  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 pm
NeVeRs0fT
*Nods My Head As I Listin 2 Music*
Homies, Homies, It's My Juggalo Homies!!!

ICP in the Motha ******* Howse!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 pm
biggrin
Had to add the new bio and repost the picture.

Name: Rocky "Limbershadow" LaRouge
Species: Wolf ( Yep, Just a regular old wolf....)
Orientation: Straight
Job: Rouroni
Mate:Kirugi ( Kiru ) Akaneko ^w^
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 130lbs
Fur: Black with bleached white hair
Special Markings: A scar on his left eye, X-Shaped scar on his right cheek, a red sprial shape going down his arm and red on his ear tips and hindpaws.
Eyes:Maroon
Art: Thanks to Hodari!^w^.

Skills: Ninja-esuqe, Very quick and nimble, Uses magic, Telepathy, Mind Reading, Materilization, Transformation, Invisibility, basicly a weapons-master, 7th degree Tae-Kwon-Do black belt, Very Musically Talented.

Personality: Rocky is a very outgoing young wolf whose hyperactivity sometimes gets him into trouble. Other times, he's very quiet and likes to be alone. His personality varies with the weather and the moon phases. He loves the heat and hates the cold. He'd gladly kill a fur when in danger and has the tendancy to go utterly rampant , but tries to restrain himself at times. He loves the company of others when not depresed, and is not allowed to have caffine. He is very accepting and hopes to become a star olympic sprinter, or a pro gamer. (He, like me, is a huge gamer and loves Nintendo) He loves to play around and tends to speak his mind. He also stands up for what he thinks is right and hates subjective people and stuck-up people.

Bio: Rocky lived in a small village near the coastline of Japan from the day he was born, but grew ill of the boring sights and set off in search of adventure. He wanted to go and see waht he could see, so he became a drifter when he was 13. He knew little of the things that were out there, so he tried to stay as close to home as possible. Little did he know that it was MUCH more rough out there than he thought it would be. Apparently, his clan had more of a history than his parents had told him. They seemed so calm and non-violent to him, but had a violent past. While walking down a shifty alleyway, he was ambushed and proceeded to get the crap beat out of him by some of another clan's members (hence the scar). He was left for dead, but eventually nurtured himself back to health. After that ordeal, he wanted to find someone to train him so that he could get stronger, and was taken in by a master warrior: A Whippet named Shinue and her son Japelo and was treated as kin. After he discovered his magic and completed his sword and Tae-Kwon-Do Training, Shinue gave him the shocking news that his clan was attacked by the same clan that the people that gave him the scar on his muzzle, the Kinos, and that most of his kin was eather paralyzed, away at the time, or dead. He then left the dojo, still keeping in touch with the master and her son and swore to find a cure for the paralisys, and exempt his revenge. From the Akinarus, to the Kinos. So, now his home is where he builds it, wherever he wants to stay, changing constantly. He is now traveling as a 'Rouroni' or "Traveling Swordswolf" making friends and finding new things along the way...

There many things to Rocky's past that he does'nt enjot bringing up, so he will tell you when he feels due.. Like his old mate...oh, nevermind..
(Came up with this Ad-Lib while I was typing.^////^)

OiginalLimbershadow

Nevers0ft

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm
Friday The 13th, Is A Juggalo's Fav Day & Be careful...... Jason Is Out There burning_eyes  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games