Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:00 am
Steve by far takes the cake for me. I don't think that he could me more obnoxious and faux rebellious. In no way could he ever live up to Claire's standards and I find it hard to belive that she would feel any relationship oreinted love for him. But hey when people are dying all around you and there zombies trying to eat you around every turn you'll hang onto anyone you got I suppose...  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:03 am
Ashley...
I'm playing RE4 again on Professional mode using the Mafia outfit... and the b***h is wearing a suit of armour!! I can't shotgun her anymore... *loses will to live*

And... for some reason, I suck TERRIBLY at Outbreak. Can't even pass the first stage. crying  

Emperess Lu

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:47 am
Emperess Lu
Ashley...
I'm playing RE4 again on Professional mode using the Mafia outfit... and the b***h is wearing a suit of armour!! I can't shotgun her anymore... *loses will to live*

And... for some reason, I suck TERRIBLY at Outbreak. Can't even pass the first stage. crying

Try putting it on easy mode. And remember something about Outbreak. The one thing that I found annoying. Is that you usually can't stay in a room and feel safe, because a zombie will break into the room and attack you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:34 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Hakumie
to be honest every character from outbreak pissed me off so much I stoped playing it.(along with the fact it's one of the worst R.Es ever made)

Personally I thought it was enjoyable, and quite a nice relief to break the cycle of the usual "Follow This Path" kind of storyline and letting you break free and do things your own way, and changing the scenario to your desicions and whim to anything you want it to be. One time, however, I did get pissed at Jim, so I asked him to follow me through a door in the police station when I had a 2x4 piece of wood, and told him to wait. Zombies came from the other end of the hall soon and there was no other way out so I ran out the way I came and locked him in with the 2x4. There was lots of banging, but then suddenly it stopped. I booked and made it out, but Jim didn't. o.o; Needless to say, the dude got eaten. mrgreen

oh thats great, just thought i better mention i might of been a bit harsh with the origional post but i had just died repeatedly whilst playing outbreak due to the anoying controls so, meh.

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

~dreaded_zombie~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:57 pm
Alferd domokun stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:49 pm
Brad.I'm sorry, but If I was in the chopper after all that crap in the mansion... I would have Punched that MotherF'er in the face for leaving in the begining.

I agree about Outbreak...The AI constantly making the people talk on and on, say the same thing basicly..just makes you want to shoot them,wait for them to turn into a zombie,and shoot them again.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:59 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Brad.I'm sorry, but If I was in the chopper after all that crap in the mansion... I would have Punched that MotherF'er in the face for leaving in the begining.

I agree about Outbreak...The AI constantly making the people talk on and on, say the same thing basicly..just makes you want to shoot them,wait for them to turn into a zombie,and shoot them again.

Well, if Brad didn't leave, there would be any game... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:08 am
Resident Isaka
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Well, if Brad didn't leave, there would be any game... xd

I know, I'm Just saying if I was Jill or Chris,at least after landing I'd give him a good slug in the face. maybe they did chew him out or atleast an expl--Nevermind..Chickenheart is his excuse... neutral  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

wladimir619

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:24 am
How come so many people hate Sherry? I mean Sherry is a little bit annoying but she's a little kid what do you espect her to do? Get a shotgun and start killin some zombies? Ashley at least should be able to help, and mean she's almost a full grown woman!!!!! And anyway Sherry is so adorable blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:27 pm
ashley, i messed up so many times cuz that b***h kept getting in the way.  

swiperthefox

Dangerous Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:30 am
wladimir619
How come so many people hate Sherry? I mean Sherry is a little bit annoying but she's a little kid what do you espect her to do? Get a shotgun and start killin some zombies? Ashley at least should be able to help, and mean she's almost a full grown woman!!!!! And anyway Sherry is so adorable blaugh

exactly my point dude, but i talk about her so much i'm begining to get death treat PM's  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:32 am
i hate alexia she is one posh b***h. she thinks she's better than us! alfred was better and he had a sexy outfit to boot  

A5116278

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:50 am
wladimir619

I think it's because of the Sherry fanboys.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:14 am
Resident Isaka
wladimir619

I think it's because of the Sherry fanboys.... sweatdrop

what happens is that most people go with mainsteam characters and hate the ones that hinder your game progeress of slow you down (sherry, ashley, jim) but some people become so annoyed with this they hate them but some players do not mind and thus begin to like these characters. what are sherry fan boys? do girls like her?  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:46 am
It's not that. Ashley wouldn't be so bad if you didn't hear, "LEOOOON!" all the freakin time. And Sherry wouldn't be as bad if you and Moose and some others didn't go, "I LOVE SHERRY! SHE'S MINE!" all the freakin time. And believe me, it's not true about the mainstream characters. Like, look at Leon. He sucks. He's cocky and thinks that he's the s**t, while the game developers made him like a freakin acrobat. I guarantee you most CIA agents aren't as nimble. They may be good with a gun, and some hand to hand combat, but not ding backflips to avoid danger and jumping out of moving laser's way. So potentially Chris, Jill, Barry or Claire are just as skilled as Leon for Hollywood appeal.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games