Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:47 pm
Raven laughed in her mind at what Cyborg had said. She opened her eyes and looked at Starfire. "Any idea what they want the gem, your powers for?" She added, "Other than, the usual 'let's-steal-some-power-to-take-over-the-planet'."

Scar grinned. "Sounds fun... I can't wait." Scar looked in the direction of the forest and where they had last seen the Titans. He shook his head. "They're probably all tired, maybe even sleeping. How about we go and see how they're doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 am
Robin stood outside the tree on wacth he sighed ,what had happened and how where they getting out of this ?
BB countinued to snore dribbling slightly creating a small puddle.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:04 am
"Well, I'm going to bed," Aqualad said as he yawned,"good night."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 pm
"Goodnight" Argent looked up at the stars "Starfire u are right the stars are beautiful tonight."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Then Blaise heard Scar's commet and looked at him. He said, "Not now. They probably already moved on away from their spot. Even with Starfire injured one of them probbaly picked her up and took her so there's no way they'll be there still but I do have a feeling now. There's a new person who has enterd into this land and he's another Titan."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm
Cyborg and Starfire heard Raven's commet but only Cyborg answerd first. "Yeah, I would like to woner too"

Then Starfire heard Argent's commet about sky and smiled. But hwen she heard Raven's commet she said, "Maybe we will never know friend Raven. Not until we see them again and they'll probbaly tell us." Then Starfire sighed and layed herself on the floor and thought about Robin, 'Oh, Robin you shouldn't be out there alone late at night.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:09 pm
"I can't sleep," Aqualad said sitting up after tossing and turning for the past twenty minutes. "I'm gonna go check in with Robin," he said standing to leave the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:48 pm
Raven nodded her head. "All villians say their plans eventually." She sighed. "It'd still be nice to know. You'd think they would already have blurted their plans out." She glanced at BB and rolled her eyes though a small smile did flit across her face for a few seconds.

Scar nodded his head. "Well when we do go for Starfire, I can mark this new person."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:23 pm
"What about Beast Boy, the green human. Since we took the silver stone out of him, what do we do about him since he's still alive", said Swiftkill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire sat back up and than she walked into the lake and swam in the water trying to wash off the blood and clean the cuts that were still there. "Ah, that feels good", said Starfire in a calm voice.

As Cyborg saw Starfire in the lake he looked away and thought to himself, 'If Robin saw me looking at her bathing in the water he would kill me.' He than stared at Beast Boy who was still sleeping but snoring loud. "He snors any louder I will drop a rock in his mouth and on top of him", he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 pm
Argent got up "Hey im going for a walk I need to keep myself awake. Do wolfs drink coffee."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:09 pm
"Ah, that's right. We can't forget about the green one now", said Blaise. "We'll deal with him later.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 pm
"Hey Argent. What are you doing aout here?" Aqualad asked.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:07 pm
"Anyways I'll be inside the den now. I need my sleep", said Swiftkill as she walked into the den.

As Starfire walks in the lake she dives in and than comes out for air. "This water feels very clean", she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Argent looked at aqualad "I thought I could take a walk and found u it ok if I walk with u for a while?"  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:19 am
"That's fine with me," Aqualad said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games