Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:51 pm
"uh..............what just happened?"Aqualad said as he scratched his head in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Raven fell to the ground weak the shield she was controlling, was damaged by oracle which damaged Raven.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:15 pm
'Gemini' Robin ran foward 'Are you ok?' shocked by what had happened. He knelt beside where was Adam ?. No time for that time for the now.

Damm Adam muttered he scouted into the forest still invisable detirmned to find her something wasn't right about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:10 pm
"Gemini are you ok", asked Starfire who knelt beside Gemini and Robin.

Gemini looked at Starfire and Robin and notice that the sheild that Raven put up was gone. She than looked away and said, "I'll be fine I guess. But I will say this I will take Turgon, Firefly and Oracle down when I see them again. No not down finish they will all suffer like they made me suffer."

Starfire and the other Titans saw the anger and hatered in Gemini's eye's and looked worried for her. But they new why she is like this now. the Starfire looed at the mark on Gemini's shoulder that looked like a ying and yang symble. She said, "Wasn't that mark a burn before for its now a ying and yang symble. But what does that mean?"

"It means evil and good. Dark and light. For that is what Gemini means. Gemini is from the greeks and romans. There Gemini was tow twins. One twin was bad while the other was good. And I was born in the month of June. And under the symble Gemini. So thats where I got this name, Gemini. For I have a dark and good side, my evil side. And I am Gemini the light and good side. But only one of us can live now. It has to be either Oracle or me. and if anyone trie to hur one or the other one. Me or her will feel the pain so only I can hurt and kill her. Or she'll do the same to me", explained Gemini. "But I promise you I will take her down one day", said Gemini as she stood up and than out of the bloom a sparkle falls down to her hands. And what appeared in her hands is a sword with the symble of the wolf on it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:33 pm
Raven looked up to see the figure what held in her hands. "Ooooooo" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 am
"Cool,"Aqualad said looking at Gemini's sword.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 am
'Nice sword Gemini' Robin added 'Adam would love it' he added though he was worried he wasn't comfortable of training a child to kill. Though her anger was strong.

Adam scouted furhter into the forest leaping from to tree to tree she couldn't have gone far. After a while he saw her he stopped reasonabley far away aiming at the girl this time a stun shot. It numb the part of the body it hit daedly in rapid fire mode. He aimed to took fired a barrage of thin stick like red enrgy beams at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:55 pm
"What do we do now?" Aqualad said, confused about the situation.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 pm
"Now?" She looked at all her friends and smiled "Now we get preparred and do watever it takes!!" She smiled greatly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:55 pm
As Firefly got stunned at her arm by Adam. She turned around and looked at him. She said, "I see you found me and caught me in the acked, Adam. What is it to you about the girl, why do you care for her? And what is she to you?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:49 pm
As Gemini stared at her sword she said, "The arrow sword."

"The arrow sword. What is that?" asked Starfire.

"Its a sword that is passed on in my generation family since my middle name means village wolf. Wel on my mom side of the family. And since I'm the last I will have the sword now. The arrow sword of wolf", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:30 am
"I'm Going to call Speedy and see if he'll help,"Aqualad said pulling out his comunicator and walking into another room.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:06 pm
Then Gemini looked at the sword and than held it with one hand and looked at the Titans. She than said, "I know you guys wold't be comfrotable training me how to kill but its what I must do when I meet Oracle again. For its either me or her who must live."

"And it shall be you who will live Gemini for we will help you. Besides I want some revenge on Turgon on what he has tried doing to me and what he has done to you", said Starfire. She than asked, "Has anone seen Adam?"

"Don't know", said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Than Oracle appeared in the forest where the battle between Firely and Adam are. "Hello Adam. Hehe. Firefly I see you had played your flute now and called to me", said Oracle. Than Oracle put her hand on Firefly and they both dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 am
'It's none of your business filth I hate those who must pick on this who are innocent' he replied coldy before the two disapered he turned round time to go back to his inestiagtion. He exited the forest back to the street.

'Good idea Aquald' we need all the help we can get, he thought not sure what to do.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:36 pm
"Hey guys speedy is on the way," Aqualad said coming back into the room.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games