Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:09 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Granted, but then instead it would be turned into FFVIII...Chris would become an emotic self loather who's too cool for school and doesn't know how to handle the ladies (Squall), Sheva would become a flamboyant, annoying klutz who doesn't know when to shut up (Selphie), and Wesker would become an emotic power striver who's too cool for school and only knows how to handle the ladies slightly better then Chris (Siefer). Jill would remain as Aerith. Dead.

I wish that all the RE characters starred in a High School Musical movie!
Wait... so if they became those characters in FFVIII, they would essentially switch to different characters in FFVII

Chris=Cloud (no change)
Sheva=Yuffie
Wesker=Rufus Shinra
Jill would actually fit better as Tifa in FFVII, and Quistis in FFVIII.

I wish Wesker remained dead after the first game, that way nothing could make him any cornier than he has already become.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 pm
An undead drugged-up woman beater with a god complex?  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 pm
AngelaAshford
that's your wish? Now how to corrupt it? not a woman beater, buta woman eater, who actually is smart enough to know how to obtain close ot imortality with the viruses, and also the drug he uses is steroids, that way he can be almost unstopable for a short amount of time before the steroids wear out since it's their muscles rot, or at aleast the skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 am
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
that's your wish? Now how to corrupt it? not a woman beater, buta woman eater, who actually is smart enough to know how to obtain close ot imortality with the viruses, and also the drug he uses is steroids, that way he can be almost unstopable for a short amount of time before the steroids wear out since it's their muscles rot, or at aleast the skin.

No, no, no, I was calling Wesker that. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:14 am
oh......that too....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 am
Canas Renvall
Granted, but then Capcom sues the crap out of you, takes the game and sells it to make millions.

I wish Heather from SH3 would tell Ashley to be quiet. For those who don't know about Heather's powerful voice...

"Shut your stinkin' mouth, b***h!!" rofl

Granted, but then Ashly yells 'LEON!! HELP!!!"

I wish I wasn't the only one who actually likes Degeneration, the New Leon, and really looks forward to RE5. As well as not being lumped in with the noobs. I mean, come on, is it too much to ask for some positive feedback? Hell, I liked RE4, maybe not as part of the series, but hey, the game was pretty good. And I think it's cool that RE5 is pushing a bit away from the usual zombie Genre, new ideas like this is what gamers dig after.

But yeah, Grant my wish and ******** it up for me please!

Edit: Oh damn, I just realised, this is from a few pages back. XD  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Granted, but because you're no longer in the n00b crowd (which you aren't, Fox, we still love you! heart ), we have to accept all the actual idiots into the guild who end up overrunning the place and ruining our reputation to the point where Beta has to close the guild. Way to go, douchebag. (Just kidding!)

I wish Steve Blum hadn't wasted his talent in Degeneration.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 pm
Canas Renvall
Granted, but because you're no longer in the n00b crowd (which you aren't, Fox, we still love you! heart ), we have to accept all the actual idiots into the guild who end up overrunning the place and ruining our reputation to the point where Beta has to close the guild. Way to go, douchebag. (Just kidding!)

I wish Steve Blum hadn't wasted his talent in Degeneration.

Isn't he the guy who did the male S.R.T. voice? (Can't remember his name....)

Well anyway, Granted! But instead, it's voiced by Corky.

I wish it was legal to shoot someone in the head if they bastardized your favorite series. biggrin  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:34 am
Granted, but then there's some psychopath who feels Hideo Kojima bastardized MGS by ending it. How do you feel now?

I wish I had the money to make my own RE game. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am
Canas Renvall
Granted, but then there's some psychopath who feels Hideo Kojima bastardized MGS by ending it. How do you feel now?

I wish I had the money to make my own RE game. D:

No, definitely not. I respect him for actually ending it. I never see game series' end. Though I do think he ******** a lot of things up with MGS2. Anyway, it's not like RE will ever end, even when it eventually evolves into a complete and total bastardization of it's title, because it's Capcom we're talking about here, and none of their franchises ever end.

Me too, actually. I would basically make the end of Umbrella Chronicles, although I'd do it right. It'd be an all-out war. I guess that wouldn't be too Survival Horror style, but oh well. It'd be RE3 style action featuring every surviving character. I might even kill a few off. Sherry would be in it, as well as some incarnation of Steve. And the last dude would be Spencer, not the Sergei.  

Thee Stranger

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:33 pm
I grant both wishes! But since it's not new wave Resident Evil, no one buys it.

I wish the our good buddy Bio Extreme would voice Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Yes, thank you!

Granted, but then the original voice actor of Wesker absolutely hates it, and spits on Bio's face, calling him a disgrace, which leads to him not being able to find any work acting in the entertainment industry...Hee hee, I had to do that, just to super corrupt it.

If you want to super corrupt this one, be my guest:

I wish I had the opportunity to direct a more faithful adaption of the first Resident Evil game.  

King of Paradise

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:01 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Yes, thank you!

Granted, but then the original voice actor of Wesker absolutely hates it, and spits on Bio's face, calling him a disgrace, which leads to him not being able to find any work acting in the entertainment industry...Hee hee, I had to do that, just to super corrupt it.

If you want to super corrupt this one, be my guest:

I wish I had the opportunity to direct a more faithful adaption of the first Resident Evil game.

Granted! And Capcom supports you all the way!

But because they support you, the rest of us HATE you.

I wish Capcom would die, and George Romero would take over the zombie goodness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Umm... Well, you said the original voice actor for Wesker. And that means 'Eric' from RE1, who did a cheeseball job at voicing Wesker anyway, and nobody even knows about or cares who the guy is, so his opinion would have no effect on my career.

Granted, but since Romero isn't a game designer, but a movie director, his version of RE games essentially turns out to be an FMV game series that fails quickly. Read FMV games

I wish some crazy extremist found something racist, sexist, or homophobic about Degeneration and caused Capcom to permanently pull it from the shelves at all stores.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Oh, well then...

All the voice actors then? I don't want to corrupt this particular wish, someone else do it...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff