Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 pm
Then Gemini's body began to warm up and than on the scanner near the medic bed you can see that her heart wasn't moving slow no more, for her heart was moving as it should be. Then Gemini's hand moved and touched Crimsson Spider's arm and than moved away. Then Gemini's eyes opend and the two words she said was, "Father, mother." Meaning for Robin and Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:04 pm
As soon as Starfire heard Gemini's voice, she went to her side and said, "I'm here."

"Ah, Gemini", said Fox as she smiled than looked at Crimson Spider and said, "Thank you miss. Whats your name?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:57 am
Robin stood behind 'It's OK Gemini your fine' he whispered he looked up gratefully at the girl 'Thank you how can we ever repay you ?' he smiled a rush of hope running through him she was OK.

Crimson Spider looked at the two grateful heros and replied 'No one just a guardian angel of a close one' she turned round and walked other to Adam's bed. Time for some recon let's see what Adam had been up to. 'Who this ?' she inquired casually standing by his bed.

Adam wacthed the happy scene and felt slightly relived he may not like her but he never wished hurt on her. He looked at his master 'You were right master. But what now ?' he asked wondering what do.

'We stay until you wake and train more but first let's wacth the scene and see what occurs'

'But master we need to move on they don't want me and I don't want them' he argued though only have the half of the statement was correct. From this he realise he didn't belong.

'No my appretice not buts this may come in useful in the future' he replied firmly taking nothing but yes for an answer.

'Yes master your right' he nodded his head now wachting the girl stood beside his solide body..who was she ?. She seemed so familar but from where ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm
Then Gemini turned her head and looked at Adam's body and said, "I see he returned but for what. But I am glad to see Adam but will he be fine?" Then Gemini sat herself up on the bed but felt very weak. But she than looked at Adam with a worried look on her face.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:57 pm
"Gemini you shouldn't get up to fast since you just got healed and stuff", said Fox.

Starfire heard Gemini's concern voice for Adam and said, "I'm not sure but I bet he'll wake up too. Like you did for he was worried about you. As you are worried for him now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:59 am
Robin looked at Adam with a similar look of worry but a mix of intruigue.Why ? what was going on with him and who was the girl ?. He looked at the girl 'Thank you we owe you one..' waiting for her finish the sentence with her name.

She looked at Robin 'You'll learn it later' she smiled swining through the wall into the sunny outside swining into the city. Adam would be OK she'd come back later to finish his treatment but first another thing needed her attention..

Robin walked forward she was gone another question pilled up. He looked at Adam 'He's a tough one I'm sure he'll get better though I wonder what he's been upto and where he got his new tech' he picked up his H2 blaster intrested by it's design , 'And finally why was he skulking around the tower and why did he smash that room up ?. Terra what did he say to you ?' hoping her answer would answer his questions.

Adam wacthed the group pondering he turned away he'd never worried about the girl she was useless an emotional child with no self control. He felt strange like a metal being attracted to a magnet. He looked behind he was being dragged back into his body with no choice in the matter. 'Master !' he looked up.

'Don't stuggle my apprentice it's ok I'm here' he answered with unatural calmness.

Adam fell to the ground his masters words swirling around in his head as he landed back in his body.

The first feeling he felt back inside his body was stiffness and the ligtl tickling breeze of oxygen from his mask. He cracked his thumb's between his hands in his clucthed fist his eyes fluttering open slowly trying to correct his vision. The bleeping of his moniotor increased he pulled the oxygen mask off looking around. The stiffness was gone he felt different more agile and flexiable. He resisted the urge to get up as he knew they would simply make him sit down. They would make him stay in bed till they thought it was ok for him to leave. He stuggled to think of something to say he realised the girl had gone. 'I'm ok' he siad breaking the silence.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:18 pm
As Gemini heard Adam's voice she smiled with delight, happieness, and releafed. "I'm glad you are alright Adam", said Gemini as she sounded com a little more mature for she is starting to grow out of her childish like, ever since what happedned today.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:06 pm
When Starfire heard Adam's voice as well she said, "Oh, yes thank goodnes your alright Adam."

"Yeah", said Fox and was specially surprised at how Gemini sounded more mature than first day she met her and the Titans. Gemini seemed differen in a way.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:30 pm
'Adam your OK..' Robin broke not sure what to say next 'Adam..what's been happening ?, where did you go and why did I find you blacked out ?' he tried not to stare and not sound like a parent.

Adam looked around at the group. He may be a hero but he didn't belong or want to be here or so he thought. He looked around his equipent and suit had been removed all slumped onto a chair. He noticed she sounded mature but that wasn't making him stay. He surveyed the room looking for a means of escape but nothing was fesiable except if he leaned over casually grabbing a water grenade from his gauntlet dispenser and make a run for it but to where ?. Eventually he would need to return for his things. 'I...I..don't know' he stuttered stalling for time. He tried to change the subject trying to buy more time.'Who was that girl and where is she ?' he starred around looking confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Then Gemini said, "Don't know but she did leave and it seems that she knows you pretty well but it seems that you don't know her." Gemini than stared at him and than looked away knowing that he wouldn't talk to her or something but she didn't want him to leave again.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 pm
Then Fox looked at both Adam and Gemini than at the other Titans.

"So we don't know where the girl went", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:39 am
Adam listened to Gemini it was strange he knew he but didn't know why. He got briskly. 'Well thanks for everything but I'm needed somewhere else' he said trying to avoid eye contact with the group.

Robin stood in his way 'Your'e going anywhere your far to weak to go back out their your'e staying here until you get better' he spoke sternly.

Adam was about to protest as he picked up his suit he manged to snag a water grenade for the dispenser slipping it into his pocket quickly. He was about to execute his escape plan until his master gave a firm protest.

'Adam no !, you'll stay and rest until your better using the grenade could seriously hurt your friends' his echeoy voice was stern.

'Fine' he bluntly thought getting back into bed. He suddenly realised his skin felt tight as if it was covered with something.

Robin was glad Adam had obeyed his request. 'So let's start from the top. What's been happening since you left titans tower' his voice was firm demanding an answer.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Terra was looking at Adam and Robin and hearing there confursation. Terra knew Adam was hiding something just by his face. She left the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Then Gemini looked at Adam and Robin than looked away. She than watched as Terra left. She was about to get out of bed when she heard someone stopping her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:48 pm
"Gemini you shouldn't get up. you are still weak and still need to fully heal", said Fox as she stopped Gemini.

"Yes, Gemini please don't get up. I know your not the one to stay still and stay in one place for too long but please you need to fully heal yourself", said Starfire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games