Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:21 pm
"You mean one of those voices that people say tells them to commit crimes?" Chiaki laughed. "No, personally I've never stole anything in my life" At least that much was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm
((Quick question Yachiru: Are you following the manga or the anime? Or both? Like, when Jeanne steals a painting and leaves a pretty picture in replace and so people are like, "Oh, It's a fair exchange" and Miyako's like, "YOU AREN'T FILING FOR A CRIME?!" and they're like, "No" and she's like "YOU *BEEPS!*" And Jeanne's like, "haha." Or is that also in the anime too? I only watched half the season...I read the entire series though. It's a lot like DNAngel))

Haru shook his head, "Nah, more like telling people to stop demons," Haru replied simply.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm
((anime . iwas just saying that Technically he didn't steal the paintings...he just sealed he demons and the pictures just happened to disappear at the time...In the anime Jeanne doesn't replace the pictures))

"What?" Chiaki whipped his head around and stared at Haru. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:35 pm
((I know, I was just wondering for a while and then I kept forgetting and I finally remembered so I asked. xd ))

"Just the voice, it's not important," He shrugged simply, looking up with an uncaring expression on his face.  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 pm
The policeman shook his head "Yes, but that isn't the reson we're here, we need you three to come with us, we beleive that you three may have information on the Sinbad case."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:45 pm
(( What happend so far? ))  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:58 pm
((I'm playing L from death note and he has found evidence of Chiaki on being Sinbad and the police L ordered to capture Chiaki also took Haru of supision of being a second Sinbad, the cops never saw the evidence, and after interigation L told the cops to find Momiji, Maron, and Miyako for questioning of Chiaki, he has Chiaki and Haru in a prison cell until he can clear up this matter))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:27 pm
(( Okay ))

Ranma watched as the police came closer he walked over to Miyako. "Hey what's going on? Why are all the cops here? "  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:07 pm
"Sure" Miyako said confidently. "We'll help you in any way we can, but anything we do know about it I've already told my dad. He's the head detective of the Kaitou Jeanne case"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:34 pm
"Cmon then." Said one of the cops and they all arrived at L's office. L was sitting/crouching in his sofa facing the T.V and when he heard them come in he said "Ah, you three must be the ones I had requested for...Please...Have a seat."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:42 pm
Miyako and Maron sat down (I don't want to act for Momiji) and stared at the strange man.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:55 pm
L took a sip of his tea and stared at Maron and Miyako "Now, I presume that you two can clear this whole thing up for Mr. Haru and Mr. Chiaki...They say that they are both innocent...They mentioned I talk with you two to clear things up..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:05 pm
"Yes they're both innocent" Miyako started right away. "The last robbery of Kaitou Jeanne and Kaitou Sinbad, Chiaki and Haru went with me. And Haru and Chiaki were with me when the Notice cards were sent by both of the Kaitous. Neither Chiaki or Haru could have sent them...and Kaitou Sinbad has been around for a while and Haru just moved here."

(Note: Each time the Kaitou's go to "steal" something, they send a notice card ahead of time to let people know they are going to steal it. Usually their angel's send them, but the police obviously don't know about the angels....)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:20 pm
Ranma waited outside while Miyako and Momiji were being questioned. 'Why am I here again?' he thought sighing.  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:24 pm
magical_girl_Suzuka
Ranma waited outside while Miyako and Momiji were being questioned. 'Why am I here again?' he thought sighing.

((if you are having trouble getting into the rp..I have Nodoka at school..you can rp with her if you wish))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games