Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire shot an starbolt at Blackfire knocking her to the ground. And than Starfire felt a little wobboly after that but try to make it not noticeable.

~~Future Present~~

"Yes, children go outside and play. Ok, my little bumgorfs," said Starfire as she looked Nightstar and Nightfire. "Oh, how I missed when they were both just younglings. Never wanting to leave our sides and not fighting as much," she said as she moved closer to ehr husband.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire got pushed toward the ground with both the hits. She got up and brushed the dirt off of her. "My you titans got practice." She made a multiple fire balls hit each one of them. "But not enough to get rid of me forever.
~~~Future Present~~
Emerald got outside and grabbed the voleball. "We need team captians. Who wants to be captans."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:22 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
The fireball hit Beastboy in the face sending flying across the field.
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch walked in front of the others and said,"I'll be a captain."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 am
(Could the next day be Vince's birthday ?)
Past present
Robin noticed something sucpious about Star before he hit the ground landing gracefully though not without pain. The shot had hurt indeed. Though he was more worried about Star.

Future present.
Robin smiled breifly remincisng about some of the idylic times he'd had with quickly aginging kids.

Vince stepped back not intrested in being a captain. Everything teneded to go wrong while he was in charge. He stood back knowing either Nightfire or Nightstar would step forward.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven was hit by the fireball and flew backwards, skidding through the sand. She pushed herself up and surrounded some rocks with energy. They flew up and towards Blackfire.

~~Future Present~~

Raven watched the kids leave. "Yeah... Back when they were little and thought that we were unbeatable."

Azar stepped back. He didn't want to be captain, having always hated it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm
~~Past Present~~

Cyborg than woke up and sat up and said, "What happen?"

Then Starfire's legs grew more wobboly and she fell to her knees. 'Great I"m too weak from the last jit and last attack I did and took,' she thought to herself.

~~Future Present~~

"Yes, and their first words," said Starfire. "I remember Nightstar's and Nightfire's first words. Nightstar first word was dada since she always seemed to want her daddy more. And Nightfire's first word was iza meaning pizza," said starfire as she giggled.

"Hm, and after I broguht Vince home as a baby and his first word was idyer meaning spider," said Vince as she smiled at the happy memories their remembering about their kids. And her remembered bringing Vince home as a baby and bringing him from the orhanage.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm
((Ok, I'm back. And yes you may arachnid.))

~~Future Present~~

"I want to be fro my big sis is always captain," said Nightfire.

"Well, go ahead than bro for I'm not going to play. It looks fun but not interested right now," said Nightstar as she walked off and passed by Vince to the top of the tower.

"Strange usaually big sis loves playing this game," said Nightfire.

~~Roof of Tower~~

Nightstar sat on the roof and looked down below than looked at the city and the ocean. She held her kness tight and looked a little down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 am
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch ran and sat down beside Nighstar. He then looked at her and said,"What's on your mind."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am
Future present
Vince stood thier imaptient to get the game going his heart pounding slightly. He was in better mood realsing his birthday was tommorw. Well with all the data he'd obtained he thought it was. Dad had brough him home from the orphange when he was only 3 mounths old with his cyber spyder arms attached to his back which couldn't be removed becuase a rare spinal disease.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire tried to make herself get up but she fell back down again.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:33 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven smiled at the memories. "Emerald's first word was gween because she loved that color and it was the color of her dad. And Azar's first word was asarah since I always say 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos'."

Azar grinned. "Well we got captains. Let's choose the teams and get started."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"Yeah those were the good days."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yup those were the good days," said Cyborg. "And its amazing not both of Azar and Emerald became green like you Beast Boy. Instead they both took their mothers', Raven's skin color tone," he said. "And its kind of strange that Nightstar came out with powers just like Starfire while Nightfire didn't," he said again.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter if my children have powers or not and besides Robin has no powers, so that's wghy my little Nightfiey has no powers but I still love him. Even though he doesn't like the idea of not having powers while his sister does," said Starfire.

"Hm,yup and Vince's birthday is tomarrow," said Cybrog.

"Yes, I know and Robin and I got himthat video game he's been bugging everybody about," said Starfire.

"Cool! I got him a specail present and it is spyglasses and a carry on computer," said Cyborg and goo thing Vince wasn't in the room right now, for her was outside playing volleyball.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Oh, nothing much," said Nightstar as she looked up at the sky with a smile. "Hm, Vince's birthday is tomarrow," she said as she blushed a little since she has a crush on Vince. "I hope he likes the present that I'm goign to give him," said Nightstar.

"Ok, lets play," said Nigtfire as he hit the ball towards Emerald.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Emerald ran up to the ball and spiked it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games