Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 pm
[Why don't we do someting else? This is boring. We need to speed it up... xp Lmao. ]

"Umm.. I dare you to balance yourself on one hand for as long as you can." Ryuu said. He, appearantly like everyone else was getting bored of this game. He wanted to quit. But didn't yet.
Rosalie sighed and rested her head on her hands. This is boring now.. let's do something else after your dare.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 pm
[[Yeah...Let's skip it to the night of Akauchi and Osamu's death...]]

"Okay!" Tuesday said and hopped up onto his hand. His other hand held both his feet. Tuesday looked at Ryuu with an impatient face.
After a while he said. "I can do this for about 10 years if I have to. Let's go to bed, I'm getting kinda tired." Tuesday said and hopped down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:53 pm
This roleplay is skipping ahead to the death of Akakuchi and Osamu. As of now all characters are sleeping. So...When you post make them wake up...Yeah......

-Tuesday.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN......

[[My ROFLcopter goes...Soi soi soi soi soi tche tche tche oh my god we've been hit by lazers.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 pm
Tuesday jumped out of bed.
"Rose...Rose wake up..! Something is wrong. My parents...I can't sense their presence..." He said, unsure of what was happening. The hard wood floor was cold as he stood up. He shook Rosalie. "Rose please wake up."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:12 pm
Rosalie jerked awake as Takeru shook her. "What?" She asked. Her voice was feeble upon waking. "Yes Takeru? You can't feel your parent's presence? Like in the house.. or not alive?" She asked. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes. "I don't understand." Rosalie took his hand.
________________________--

Ben sat up from upon awaking. His dream had caused him to regain consciousness. It was bothering him still that Lilli was home alone with their parents. It had been for nearly 13 years now. Ben looked over at Oiya, She was peacefully asleep for at the time. She hadn't been sleeping as often lately. Ben stroked her silky starlight hair. It was gorgeous. " I love you." He whispered, even though he knew she could not hear him.
________________________--

Ryuu sat awake in is room. The fire had finally roared to life in the hearth. He's awoke several minutes ago. There was no specific reason for his awakening, just naturally he did. He pulled a book of a shelf and began to read. He waited for the others to awake. Suddenly he heard voices from another room across the manor. 'Rose...Rose wake up..! Something is wrong. My parents...I can't sense their presence....Rose please wake up!' It sounded presumably like Takeru.

Ryuu still didn't like Takeru all that much. For he had Rosalie, the girl Ryuu loved as well. Ryuu had told Rosalie, alone, that he liked her. She had said she as well liked him as well, more than a friend but wanted to stay friends for the time being. But she had done something that confused him.. she'd kissed him. Even though she wanted to stay friends. Why did she do that? To hurt him? Knowing that she liked him, but didn't want him? Ryuu couldn't tell. Rosalie hadn't been with Ryuu alone much after that. Ryuu presumed Takeru kept her busy away from him.
Ryuu stood from his chair and left the room. He made his way to the front living room. There was no one there, but appearantly one of the house keepers had lit the fires in the fireplaces. Ryuu sat down an a couch, waiting for the others..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:12 am
Takeru panicked. "No..It's just like I can't sense them. I can't describe it." He paused and thought for a moment. "I have to get Oiya." He said and darted out of the room.
He opened Ben's door a little harshly and stomped inside. "Ben, wake up Oiya. Something is wrong with my parents. I can't sense them."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 pm
"Aright." Ben said. He nudged Oiya. She didn't wake up. He inclined his head next to hers. "Wake up, love." He whispered. He pressed his lips lightly to hers. She mumbled something unitelligible. "Good morning, wake up." Ben said his voice like honey.
__________________________--

Rosalie jumped out of the bed and put on her silk black robe. She ran, barefoot to the room next door. "Tuesday?" She asked walking in. Ben was, or at least appeared to be waking up Oiya. "What do you mean you just can feel their presence?" She asked, walking to him. She stumbled, still not fully conscious.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:04 pm
Oiya mumbled then sat up slowly. "Wha...?" She asked.
Takeru stood in front of her. "No, I just...It's weird. Oiya, You guys stay here okay?" He said then embraced Rosalie in a hug. "I'll be right back." He said and swiftly bound out of the room.
Once he got to his parents room He saw them in bed, sleeping. "Mother? Father...?" He asked and nudged Osamu's body with no reponse. He sank to his knees. "Mother?" He asked, his voice sounded strangled. Tears budded in his eyes and he stood up. He looked at his parent's bodies, peacfully sleeping in death.
Suddenly his eyes changed pitch black and his hair turned white. Rage filled him. His knuckles were white and he was slightly shaking. He turned around and punched the wall. It made a loud crack and broke bones in his ********!" He yelled, it echoed. There was a table next to him that he grabbed and threw across the wall. He sank down onto the floor and buried his face in his hands. WIth the hand that wasn't broken he punched the floor. "********!!!" He yelled again as his other hand broke.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Rosalie nodded before Takeru and Oiya walked out. She sat down next to Ben on the enormous bed. "Hey, Ne-san." He said, putting his arm around her shoulder. "How 're you?" Ben asked. "Well.. pretty good, I guess." Rosalie said, her voice still a mumble. "Kinda confused." She added.
"Why are you confused?" Ben asked. "No reason in particular?" He added. "Yeah.." Rosalie pursed her lips. I wonder what's wrong.. Rosalie thought. A few seconds later she heard a loud bang on a wall far off in the house.. shortyl followed by another. "What was that?" Ben asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Oiya saw what Tuesday had done and tears flowed from her eyes. She ran back to Ben's room and slumped in the doorway. She sank to her knees.
"You guys...They're dead..." She said, hardly audible.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 pm
[[Myyyeah, sorry guys. But today's not a day. sad ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Rosalie froze. She couldn't speak or move. She stared at Oiya who'd sank to her knees in the doorway.

Ben on the otherhand had jumped up frm the bed and ran to the doorway. He picked Oiya up and cradled her in his arms. He rested her head on his shoulder. She was sobbing. "I'm sorry, Oiya." Ben said. His voice sounded strangled. He carried her to the bed, but still held her. "Oiya," He said in a soothing voice. "I know.. it'll be okay soon. I promise. I love you." He said rubbing, her shoulder, then pressed his lips lightly to hers.

Rosalie felt a sickening lurch in her stomach. She stood up from the bed and ran to find Takeru. Tears streaking her face blurred her vision.
Meantime Ryuu had heard Rosalie start crying. He hurried to stop her. He knew Takeru wasn't stable enough to see her. Ryuu heard her coming down his hallway. He stopped when he could see her. Rosalie didn't see him and ran straight into him. He put his arms around her to keep her from falling.
Rosalie stopped. "Ryuu!" She said. "What're doing?" She asked.
"Keeping you safe. Takeru isn't safe right now.. he might hurt you.." Ryuu said. "Oh.. I'll wait then" Rosalie said, she wiped away at her tears. Ryuu blushed then took his arms off her. "Sorry.." He mumbled, taking a step back.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 pm
Takeru stood up and kicked the bed, breaking it. He turned around and punched the wall multiple times even though his hands were broken. Blood was staining the wall from his knuckles. "********! ********! ********!" He yelled with every punch. Oiya ran out of Ben's arms and into her parent's room where Takeru was going crazy.
"Takeru please...Please stop." She pleaded as she slowly walked closer to him. He looked at her fiercely and threw his hand, slapping her. He knocked her over and she sobbed onto the floor. Takeru's hair slowly changed back to it's original state but his eyes were still black.
Once he realized what he'd done to Oiya he stumbled backwards against the wall, he sank down. His black eyes stared emotionless at Oiya. He didn't breathe, he didn't move. Tears blurred his vision. They dripped off his chin.
Oiya lay on the floor, her face stained with Takeru's blood. She sobbed onto the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:55 pm
Ben started to run after Oiya when she had lept off out of his arms. He passes Ryuu and Rosalie who were standing in the hall. "Come on." Ben yelled, still running. They followed behind him. By the time Ben had reached the door of Akakuchi and Osamu's door Takeru had just slapped Oiya across the face. "Oiya!" Ben yelled running to her as she sobbed, falling to the floor. He kneeled next to her and hugged her to him. Ben looked over at Takeru, he was sitting against the wall, his hands covered in blood, His eyes were black. What is that.. his eyes.. Ben thought.
Rosalie and Ryuu stood at the door. Rosalie didn't want to enter, seeing all the blood. Ryuu stood infront of Rosalie, protecting her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:47 pm
Tuesday stood up and stared blankly at Rosalie. He turned around and set his arms against the wall and hung his head.
Why would they leave now? Everything was great. Now who will get the manor? Who will succeed their name? Takeru thought about this and with growing rage, kicked a nearby table. It broke making a loud CRACK!

Oiya grabbed Ben and held onto his tightly, sobbing into his chest.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games