Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm
We only do it 'cause we love you, Bio. razz

Edit: In a totally platonic, non-prison sort of way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 pm
You damn right. Cause you know in prison, you'd be MY b***h. twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:33 am
I think this was mentioned on some talk show, but did you know in RE5 the decapitation scene near the beginning of the game was censored due to cultural standards in Japan which I think is ironic because it was honorable to the Samurai to cut off heads so........or am I just wrong here? lol

Did you know Allyson Court was also the voice for Lydia from Beetlejuice cartoon?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 am
I didn't even know there WAS a Beetlejuice cartoon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I didn't even know there WAS a Beetlejuice cartoon.

waaaaah? eek when were you born? lol it dates back to the early 90's.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 am
I wish the guy who did Leon's voice in RE2 did his voice again in RE4. Even with all his cheesy lines and action hero gusto, he would have seemse more like... Leon to me, I guess.

And I knew about that George Romero RE2 commercial too, Bio! And the Beetlejuice cartoon.

Did you know: Mike Tyson likes Resident Evil and "Gods of War"? xd  

Thee Stranger

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:57 pm
Did you know that everytime I get on the computers in our labs at school I always leave an old-school RE wallpaper on the computer I use? LOL (its one with Chris and Wesker from RE 1 Remake) its my way of marking my territory muahahhahaa.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm
SaintChaos
Did you know that everytime I get on the computers in our labs at school I always leave an old-school RE wallpaper on the computer I use? LOL (its one with Chris and Wesker from RE 1 Remake) its my way of marking my territory muahahhahaa.
Well, at least it's from a good RE game. Heck, the best RE game. Kudos.

Did you know that the item menu image of the STI Eagle 6.0 handgun in RE3 is a modified image of Claire's Browning HP from RE2?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Ooh, didn't know that one.

Also, Bio, how did you not know about the Beetlejuice cartoon? That was the bomb-sauce! xd

Oh well, you should know this one, being from Canada and all. Did you know Alyson Court played a clown named Loonette on the children's show The Big Comfy Couch? I watched part of an episode on YouTube... where clowns come from. All I got from it was there's a secret circus and it's flying and a baby falls down... what the ******** Pagan rituals did they perform? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 pm
Well, I'm from Russia. I didn't even know what Beetlejuice was until like, the year 2000. But NO, I didn't think it was an actual juice made of beetles. At least, I don't think so.

And yes, I did know that about Alyson Court. I remember watching that show when I was like, 11, thinking, "Man, what a dumb show. Stupid little kids will watch anything." xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 am
Canas Renvall
Oh well, you should know this one, being from Canada and all. Did you know Alyson Court played a clown named Loonette on the children's show The Big Comfy Couch? I watched part of an episode on YouTube... where clowns come from. All I got from it was there's a secret circus and it's flying and a baby falls down... what the ******** Pagan rituals did they perform? xd

I ******** loved that show. 4laugh

I remember when I first found out she did the voice of Claire. I was browsing RE's voice actors and came across a picture of her. She struck me as familiar (both her name and appearance), but I couldn't put my finger on exactly where I saw or heard her. I read the list of roles she played and Loonette the Clown came up.

Bricks were shat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:41 am
Err... Well, when I said stupid kids, I didn't mean you, of course. sweatdrop  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm
Oh, I thought you were Russian by descent, but born in Canada. My bad!

But yeah, I would've probably loved the show too if I saw it when I was little. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm
AngelaAshford
Canas Renvall

I ******** loved that show. 4laugh

I remember when I first found out she did the voice of Claire. I was browsing RE's voice actors and came across a picture of her. She struck me as familiar (both her name and appearance), but I couldn't put my finger on exactly where I saw or heard her. I read the list of roles she played and Loonette the Clown came up.

Bricks were shat.

Personally, I was more of a fan of.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhuBIkPXn0  

Thee Stranger

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Wow. I feel ********' young.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items