Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:04 pm
*blushes and looks away*
aww you really mean it?
this is my favourite place to get away, and be one with nature again

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:56 am
*tugs on Sonic`s shirt* Im bored....  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:31 pm
*walks in already in wolf form and just lays on the couch covering my face with my tail*

((((The Contest Has Started))))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:33 pm
*starts to pet Sonic in wolf form* what to do what to do...we have 2 love birds some where and and..theres us the alone ppl *kicks a can* hmm why dont you run me in a bunny race we can get some money.....i can just go in bunny form and you can put me in and no one would know....talking about $500 or even more...  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:12 am
Yes I do mean it Starfire *holds her hands* Lets go *walks off and heads down the trail* How much longer till we reach the end?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Jade sighed and randomly destroyed a nearby building already set for the demolition list.
"I'm so bored!" she said. "There hasn't been any bad guys lately either! Are they planning something?"

Rose-Maria K

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:39 pm
damion-kashu
Yes I do mean it Starfire *holds her hands* Lets go *walks off and heads down the trail* How much longer till we reach the end?

ok, close youre eyes...and trust me
*takes both of his hands, and leads him, while walking backwards*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:43 pm
*walks with her* Are we there yet?  

damion-kashu

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:49 pm
just a little farther
no peeking...
*continues to walk a bit farther*
ok, you can...*squeels*
*had walked a bit too far and slipped off the rock at the edge of the pool of water, leaving damion standing on the rock alone...sits in the water and begins to giggle*
you can open your eyes now, lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:19 pm
Jade sighed.
"And from Seya's point of view and stories, Earth seemed so much better!" Jade complained as she sat down to start a book while on her break. (It was Death Note! XD lol..)

Rose-Maria K

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 am
*opens his eyes* Are you alright starfox? I hope you didnt get hurt. *goes to help her up*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:46 pm
*comes in and just sits on the couch* sup all? *pulls out his hidden ps3 and GH3 and starts playing*  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:06 pm
*sighs* well ppl im just going to bed *walks up to room and packs bag* *she goes into bunny form and puts the bad on her back and jumps out the window. *she runs for the street*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 pm
*gets off the game* anybody up for some live entertainment? anybody able to play the guitar or should i just plug in my iPod and take requests? *sits behind his drumset he set up in the corner*  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:32 pm
*pulls out his iPod and plugs it into his amp and turns on the song "The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars" and starts to play with it*

((taking requests... just stop me if you got one... i might actually learn the song if i get the chance... ill record it))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games