Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:07 pm
((Welcome back! --I was just about to ask where Lance was... ;>>))

Tarou was thankful to see Arctic offer her hoodie, but quickly took his shirt and tightly clenched it in the hand he had run near the bullet hole earlier. That probably wasn't necessary, but he didn't want the blood on his hand, even though it was a small amount. "Thanks, Arcy... for everything." he said, smiling innocently as he gratefully took the hoodie from her and put it on. Though he got a bit nervous when he saw her add more rocks and some odd smelling leaves. Glancing to back to his disguarded shirt, Tarou looked at it for a while before shaking his head and turning back to the grave. It was made pretty well considering an Eraser was after them.

... I'm really sorry that your life ended like this, Rabbit. ... Please, I know it's not much, but accept this grave made in your honor. ... And I apologize to your family, I hope for long and healthy lives for them. Sorry, again, and I hope you're resting in peace now... away from any and all guns. Tarou thought, making a make-shift prayer to go along with the make-shift grave. Standing up, he nodded to Arctic. Everything was done, so he was finally ready to go back to the others.

"You know the path, Arcy?" he asked since he hadn't the slightest clue how he'd gotten to the area in the first place. He'd been to mad to memorize the path or even look at where he had been running.

((Tarou doesn't know if the rabbit's a boy or a girl... so he just called it 'Rabbit'.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:27 pm
((Sorry I had so much writers block I couldn't fit some of my rp's in.))

Lance flew on wondering what the group was doing but he knew he would meet them again.

The voice in his head told him what to do.

((Ok now let me show you this I will not e playing at lance till a certain point so I will be taking charge of the other characters like,the erasers,the scientists,and the civilians.))  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:27 pm
hot tears till burned in eyes. the more and more she thought about it the worse and worse she felt. dammit! i've never killed anything in my life before... hopefully no one noticed the obediantness in which i reacted. that could be bad... walks slowly behind group and waits for tarou and artic to return to appologise repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Arctic nodded, sniffed the air, and placed her hand on Tarou's shoulder for a second, just as a sign that she knew where to go. Walking back to the others, carefully sniffing the air as she went, she finally stopped, seeing them in view, and waited for Tarou to come. She wasn't sure if he was ready to see them again, but she knew that they had to go... any Eraser would be drawn to that scent, and she knew that Shanks would probably...

She froze and stifled a groan, hearing an almost mezmorizing howl come from about a mile, maybe a little less, behind her.

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:54 am
Following Arctic back to the others, Tarou kept his eyes to the ground as he began to thought about what'd happen once they got back. There were endless possibilities. Mainly, he was concerned about two. The first, the others would remain oblivious to the obvious and possibly yell at him for running off, making them lose time that didn't exist. Or two, Shanks was even closer and there was no chance anymore. Honestly, he'd rather deal with situation two. It was just the paranoia and slight disbelief that was stirring within him.

Though he really didn't care if he went back to the others or not. He just didn't want to talk to them. He knew he'd have to hold back on talking for a while... to avoid snapping.

Hearing Arctic's groan, Tarou looked up in surprise. He basically knew what that meant.
... We're doomed... I guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 am
Thankful that Tarou was there, she walked back up to the others, still sniffing at the air, her ears going deaf from the lack of noise, she was listening that closely. "Moving on now," she mumbled once they were there. "Howl Blood. Scent. No time to explain." Running a hand through her hair and knowing that the clock was ticking, she bit her lip, thinking on what was to come next. Well, at least it's more entertaining out here... she thought, feeling a little ironic.  

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:39 am
Wings could be heard flapping from the distance as a huge amount of eraser's with wing came at them,three of them particularly concentrated on tarou as they slashed relentlessly at his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:56 pm
Arctic swore loudly, pushing Tarou behind her and snapping one Erasers neck. "You've GOT to be kidding me," she snarled, fighting the other two. Looking over her shoulder at Tarou, she shouted, "RUN!"  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 pm
With a sharp intake of air, Tarou attempted to phase out the pain in his back as he quickly looked over the situation. Sure, Arctic said for him to run, but the natural reaction was not to. He was wondering, was it really the time to be defiant?

... If I stay, I'll just be a hindrance... but where do I run to if I choose to listen? Would it matter? I'm bleeding now... so they'd be able to find me even if I managed to out maneuver them... And I just can't leave her to fight everyone...

"I'll stay here, Arctic," Tarou said, shivering a bit --it was the first time in a long time he didn't use a nickname. "Just don't pay any attention to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:27 pm
alex quickly unfurled her wings ready to dodge any attack and took up a fighting pose. as one came closer to tarou i came up from below and gave a powerful kick upward into it's jaw. "sorry tarou. about the rabbit thing. i really am. i-i just have this obediance problem...i'm so so sorry." tears spilled over. but she wiped them away and began to take all her disappointment in herself out on the eraser.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:28 pm
They now focused on artic who had gotten in there way.

((Heres some motivation,if you win it's one step closer to seeing lance again^^...Please...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Arctic shook her head, but was actually kind of glad that Tarou wasn't going to go anywhere where she couldn't see and protect him. "This... sucks..." Arctic snapped kicked another Eraser, sending him flying. Turning back to Tarou, she asked, "Why do you think they're after you, Tarou?" Biting her lip, she asked him, "Do you want to bring in Matthew?" Sliding to hit another Eraser in the jaw, she quickly got back into the fight.  

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:51 pm
the other one fell then ran off. so i focused on the other who had rushed at Artic. "sorry for makeing tarou run like that and killing the bunny." i kicked the eraser away from artic but he sliced my leg a little. he grabbed my foot and swung me against a tree. i ducked down and just barely missed getting punched in the face. i launched myself at his gut knocking the breath out of him then punched him once more. he wacked me aside and i lay there till he lounged at me and i flew up and over him then kicked him square in the back and pulled his wings back at an akward angle. "take that."

((what kind of motivation is that?(jk) say beat them up or you die. no pressure. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:53 pm
((No not die,you'll see him soon enough but ,this is the faster way^^))

Three of them turned to alex teethe fir while the rest tryed to fly over artic and after tarou,the rest fought at artic who they seemed t see as a threat.  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Arctic nailed another Erasers head against a tree, and replied, "Fine... I think that... you should probably... work on Tarou..." She didn't mean to sound cold- she was just busy and, at that, she didn't think that Tarou needed to see blood. She thought that he was too innocent and, with Matthew and everything, he was going through too much. Wiping a cut one had made on her cheek, she glanced around, guessing that they had gotten rid of most of them.

((Hope that that's okay. ^^"))

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games