Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm
"Don't worry you have all the thunder demons on your side.."Lance said smiling at her.

Right then Kazu came up from behind them"THATS RIGHT!! I'll go tell the rest!"He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 pm
Akarii smiled and Kyuu clung to Akarii's back. "I have 3 days to get there if We go now we'll get there just before the date. It takes about from here four days. So we'll have to hurry." Akarii stated pulling her blind mask on.
"Akarii you do not need that" Kyuu pressured her. "Yes, she does. Her brothers and Sisters if they find her not blind they'll feel threatened. Isn't that right Akarii? Stated a voice from behind them. Akarii turned and saw partly through her mask. "Sister-sama!!!" Akarii said hugging her taller and much more kind sister.
User Image
"This is Yamiko-danna! She is Brothers wife! She cared for me after Mama and Brother died." Akarii said happily. "That I did. Akarii-danna whom are your friends?" Yamiko asked. "Oh! This is Lance" Akarii shared while hugging Lance close. "This is Alex-sama." akarii said Lifting Alex in the air. "And this Is Crimmy." Tugging at Crimmy's shirt. "And you know Kyuu!" Akarii said flapping her wings showing Kyuu. "I see. Akarii-danna you know what happens in three days?" Yamiko asked her. "Yeah... I felt it tug at my, my soul..." Akarii said growing sad and gloomy  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:02 pm
"hello. biggrin its great to meet you Yamiko-sempai." Alex curtly nodded. "we'll follow you through any danger Akarii. no matter how terrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:29 pm
(( This is Yamiko's profile: Demon Name: Yamiko Death
Demon Age: 23
Picture or Description:User Image ))
"Hello. I'm glad to see someone cares for Akarii" Yamiko said patting Akarii on the head. Akarii smiled "Thank you Yamiko-danna!!!" Akarii said "Akarii. We've gotta go!" Kyuu yelled  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 am
Kazu rounded up everyone from elk to boreduex."Ok Lance were ready to go!"

Lance had blushed when akarii hugged him but it soon faded."Good...and nice to meet you yomiko..."He now leaned back arms crossed,thunder demons were notorious for not having alt of manners.

Which appeared the same for the others too.Execpt for elk who was standing straight,staff by his side;Ike had his sword in the ground and leaned forward onto it;Stone stood like lance arms crossed.Taihaku stood up straight;but he seemed to have no weapon.Iyoten seemed to e one of the youngest he sat with his legs crossed and sword strapped to his back.Asta stood there with her hands on her hips,the same as borduex,as for aina she stood straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:41 pm
Yamiko pulled at one of Akarii's feathers making it turn into a bow and arrow. "Sorry, Akarii but your feathers-" Yamiko started but Akarii shook her head no and grabbed her stuff from the tree she was going to sleep in. She picked Lance up and flew ahead quickly and Yamiko followed her flying with Akarii. "YAY WE'RE GOING TO MY HOME IN DA MOUNTAINS!!! YAY!!!" Akarii smiled and Kyuu angrily clung to her back cussing mentally for obeying Akarii's brothers orders.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Lance smiled.You know You don't have to hold me.."He said snickering alittle.

The other demons gathered alex and road behind akarii and yamiko on blck clouds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
"If you want I'll put you back on the black cloud with the others." Akarii stated dodging an air pocket bound to knock her down. 'And there is father' Akarii though seeing another demon ahead of them looking similar to Akarii with black hair and pure white wings. "Hey! Its Kukuchi-kun!" Yamiko yelled  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 pm
"Oh no..I-i'm fine..."He said looking away,since he was blushing alittle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm
Akarii looked down at her passenger "Do you have a fever?" She said kissing his forehead to check for a fever. "No. Then why are you pink?" Akarii asked. "Akarii! My daughter!' Akarii's papa said noticing his daughter. "Hey! Hi! Kukuchi-kun!' Yamiko said smiling and Kyuu bit at Akarii's back.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:02 pm
Lance's face grew redder."Uh..no reason..."He said scratching the back of his head.

IYOTEN snickered,as taihaku grinned behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Akarii looked confused but nodded. "Your red now... No Lance must be getting air sick! Nuu!!" Akarii said hugging him close again. "Oh Akarii stop complaining he's blushing is all" Yamiko said hitting Akarii over the head and flying forward to talk with Kukuchi.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:38 pm
"Lance,honestly smiled breifly until yamiko entered in and killed it.'Dammit I was getting kissed and everything!'He thought in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Yamiko smirked and gave Lance a look that could be translated as 'Hurt her and I kill you' Akarii smiled a little and is a little red "Sorry Yamiko-kun!" Akarii said hugging Lance close and smiling. "I'll be good!" Akarii called Kyuu jumped to Lance's head and gave him a foxy kiss on the cheek.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 pm
stands behind one of the thunder demons looking slightly unconfortable with people she didn't know. oh well. if their related to lance they wont harm me. hopefully... stands a little closer to thunder demon after almost toppling over the side and places a gental hand on his shoulder to steady herself. that was a close one...  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games