Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:19 pm

oh my god aaron! d'kar ran to him whatr happend? d'kor can you bring him back?! no im sorry i cant his soul has left his body d'kar puts out his hand and summons a bottle of whiskey to aaron sobing and drinks wait i recinise these weapon cut nasha that b***h!!!!! she will die for this i swear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:41 pm

*looks at arron and smiles as she looks at herself* but...i never had a family like yours...please dont go....

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:33 pm

huh? d'kor looked over she is talking what do you mean a family like yours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Aaron came back and touched her hand and held it.
"the last spell i cast saved my soul from becoming a demon, im now an elementalist, im in the earth sky water and fire. i will be watching aver you." he said with a tear comming down his face.

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:15 pm

they both feel a cold chill down there spines and turn to moon it feels closer to here aaron?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Aaron cleanched his hands and a message was on the wall it read: "i am no longer attached to the world, i am in the elements, dont try to help me."

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:47 pm

reads the message okay friend may you rest in peace but tell me who killed you?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:52 pm

another masseage in the place of the first read: "The king is alive! thoes mages werent furry, they were demons! i shoud of known." the Typhoon sword landed in d'kar's paws. the searing scythe in d'kors and the elixer of life in moon's hands. " use them well. kill the demons."

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:08 pm

we will that b*****d will die oh and i need you to find somone on the otherside her name is fei she was nasha's sister she killed her because she knew nashas weakness and thank you for the weapons begins to flip it around this is a good sword and the power is equal to my own blade.this scythe will drink demon blood when i am done with them
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 pm

his voice boomed in an earthquake.
"Im part of the earth. i cant call on someone from the afterside. im sorry."

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:37 pm

oh i see okay new plan goes into the other room of the den avengers make yourselves at home just dont go into the third room on the left as he walks down the stairs he prepares to make a sayonce ring d'kor followed him down and asked brother why are you doing this i need to talk to her she was the only one who could kill nashathat b***h killed her he clutched the black leather collar around his neck she killed my owner i was her little fox and she killed her because she couldnt have me as a pet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Wind broke the circle.
"Bad spirits are around, dont!" Aron warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Avengers were knockedout, had clooars on their necks, and gagged. They heard faint laughing sounds.

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 pm

d'kor and d'kar broke from there talking oh no shes back mom! cut it out this is not the time for games!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:54 pm

d'cor...d'kar...help them...*i yell* help the avengers!!!

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 am

okay hang on d'kor get a bottle down from the shelf and has the avengers drink the liquid d'kar raised his paw dispect and the wind stopped as a figure came through the door hello children she said oh d'kor d'kar how i missed you we missed you too mom now why in the hell did you do that they could have died well i thought they were gonna hurt you njo mom they wont and cant guys this is my mom crimsonUser Image
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games