Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 pm
(hehe i gotta keep trying i have never copied one move))

susumu stares in his direction...then back to oraomi, "im kind of tired, want ot continue training later?"

(i was not commenting if you were goddmodding or not either i just want some of those moves smile )

yay it finally worked im stealing the (Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm) it fits my character well...thank you thats my first copy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:35 pm
((OK, whatever.))
He woke up, huh i am bored. He did a handsign and started to regain chakra. He walked out as he was regaining.  

o Apollo i

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm
susumu watch's angel ((is that your rp name?)) walk away she is relieved.

once he drifts from her sharingan's sight she deactivates them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:39 pm
oroami sunk into water and followed susumu.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 pm
susumu walks the opposite direction to that of which angel went..."hey oraomi? can you teach me a new jutsu?" susumu says eagerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm
"well i don't really know." oroami was tired but happy at the same time  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:06 pm
"im sorry i got really excited there im just starting to realize the capabilities of my eyes." susumu says she knows she is really low on chakra and training any further could be dangerous...susumu walks back to the village to rest up awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:11 pm
"its okay, we'll trian tomorrow." (i gtg to bed im really tired)  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:17 pm
"sounds fair enough"
(get some sleep you. i will see you tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:01 am
"Ok here goes" Ric says
*hand signs*
Ric concentrates 1/4 of his chakra to Pond
Lava pond appears and sprouts lava up to two meters.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:04 am
"crap sensei watch out!" Ric shouts as the pond starts to sprout lava rapidly to all directions.
*hand signs*
Ric hits his hands to ground and creates thick wall of earth to protect Ryoka.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:52 am
" thanks for that ric. but do you know that lava swimming training we did. that was for a time like this. try the lava shield jutsu next."ryoko does the handsigns.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:45 pm
rahenno walks in the training ground, seeing people training in the trees
"now it time to pratice some more wind justu, but i need a strong tree" rahenno goes deeper in the forest"hmmm, this tree seems big enough lets start kamaitachi no justu(slashing wind skill)" wind gathers and starts slashing the tree,but not eoungh to cut it down"look like i got to try harder"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm
"lets try this again, kamaitachi no justu" gathers more chakra this time as the wind starts gathering"now" the wind rushs the tree, cuting it as it moves, but still not able to cut it done"darn it"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:02 pm
gathers chakra ouce more"here we go, kamaitachi no justu" the tree is almost cut to its limit, a little more it would be cut done" come on just a little more" rahenno start to add more chakra, and the wind starts cut deeper into the tree, the tree falls "awesome i did it"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games