Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:49 pm
Alcina was rudely pushed to the floor by Hayato and then he wanted an apology! "It's not my fault!" Then she realized what it was... "It's your own dumb fault for being so heavy! How do you expect me to hold you?!"

That's it. That's the last straw. "Time Halt!" she called out, freezing everyone. Then she pulled out a black magic marker from her pocket (which just magically happened to be there, it being a magic marker and all) and walked up to Hayato. The princess drew a big villainous moustache on the meanie. "There!"

Alcina stuck her tongue out at the still frozen Hayato. Unfortunately, she wasn't concentrating very well and her power slipped. Time went back to normal... Eep! The princess then high tailed it out of the hallway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:55 pm
Hayato found himself now not standing in front of the princess. "Huh?" He asked, looking around. He then, saw Alcina running away. "Sheesh..what's there to run from?" He turned around, to see a window.

But that wasn't what he saw. What he saw was black writing on his face. He froze. He didn't move for a long time, it took him moments to calculate what she had done.

"PRINCESS! GET BACK HERE!!!!" He hollored after her, running to catch her. Oh, she would be so sorry, he guranteed it. "COME BACK HERE!!"  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:06 pm
Alcina heard her name being called from behind her and ran faster. Hayato was much faster at running however. He would very soon catch up to her...

Suddenly, Alcina stopped dead in her tracks. She saw a man with longish blond hair tied back in a pony tail with icy green eyes standing in front of her. He was dressed for riding and slightly damp. He'd probably been riding non-stop to get here. Ah, hell...

Cool green eyes narrowed when he heard someone calling for the princess. He turned toward the sound only to see her right there in front of him. "Alcina." Good. The less time he had to spend here, the better. He hated being among people like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:14 pm
Hayato ran, until he saw that she had stopped. "Princess, whats..." He stopped, narrowing his eyes on the man. So he's the one he smelled the castle scent from. "Princess, I suggest you go back to the others." He said calmly, gripping her shoulder and pushing her behind him. "May I help you?" He asked, grinning innocently. But innocent as he may look, there was this BIG FAT line on his face. What was he going think about him? But he pushed that thought away for now.  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:21 pm
((I don't think I'm going to able to keep up. I get on different times than you guys so it's not really working out,. Maybe we'll just have to kill Lunis off or something. (sounds gangster-ish. lol).))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:24 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
((I don't think I'm going to able to keep up. I get on different times than you guys so it's not really working out,. Maybe we'll just have to kill Lunis off or something. (sounds gangster-ish. lol).))
((NOOOOO!! crying you can RP now? crying and whats going to happen to the lack of strangers???))  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:31 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune
((NOOOOO!! crying you can RP now? crying and whats going to happen to the lack of strangers???))

((I'm sorry it's just that I haven't been able to keep up. I don't have a lot of time to be online anymore ('cause of school) and when I get back on there's always a page or two more than the last time I was here. So I don't really get to participate. The story kinda goes on without me and it's not fun that way.

Well...I don't know about the lack of strangers. I didn't even think about it. sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:35 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune

((I'm sorry it's just that I haven't been able to keep up. I don't have a lot of time to be online anymore ('cause of school) and when I get back on there's always a page or two more than the last time I was here. So I don't really get to participate. The story kinda goes on without me and it's not fun that way.

Well...I don't know about the lack of strangers. I didn't even think about it. sad ))
(( crying NOO AISU!! >_< Well im usually on like 24-7, and so's memory, and leri too. I think its kinda out fault, we keep speeding things up. sweatdrop >_< mostly mine since i just want everything to go fast. lol. im not patient as you can tell. But...NOOOOOOO!! crying ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:40 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune

( O__O NUU!! STAYYY~ Kaze-chan's right. We're practically online-a-holics .__.; But it's not your fault~

What if you like take a pause and we'll get back to your character and story later? We're speeding things up and we're really sorry about that... .__. )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Cadfan saw a boy, not much younger than he was himself, come up behind his sister. One of her kidnappers... But something didn't add up. He was acting like he was trying to protect Alcina. Not to mention he had a black spiraling moustache drawn on his face...

"I'm here to take back Alcina," he said cooly, glaring back at the boy. "Please step aside. I do not wish to hurt you, but I will. Especially if you have taken the princess against her will."

Alcina was frozen in her spot. What was Cadfan doing here? To come get her? But he never seemed to care to much for her before... The princess heard her brother's threat to Hayato and immediately became frightened. Out of all her brothers, he was the only one who she could never beat... She didn't know how good of a fighter Hayato was, but it was doubtful even he could beat her brother. She had to do something, quick!

"Wait! Cadfan, I don't want to go back to the castle!" She inserted herself in between Hayato and her brother. "They didn't kidnap me or anything! I had to leave the castle."

His icy green eyes softened slightly at Alcina. She might not know it, but he was very fond of his tom boy sister. Cadfan had watched her grow up, even if she didn't notice him. Alcina and horses were probably the only things he cared about in life. But something was off here. "It's no use protecting them, Alcina."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:59 pm
Hayato twitched behind her. If he said he did not kid nap her, she would get in trouble. If he said he had kid napped her, then he would get in trouble. How troublesome.

"Princess, I told you, get back." He warned, pulling her back once again. "Unless you want them dead." He now had an evil tone in his voice, glaring at her. "If you do anything suspicious, I will kill them." he turned his gaze back at the man. "If you do something funny, she'll be dead as well." He grinned evilly at them.

With his hand, he pulled the Princess back behind him. He sighed inwardly. She was the princess, and anything like this will probably cause a havoc. For now, he will play the villain, and try to get her to be out of trouble. She was, after all the Princess.

"Play along" He whispered to her, as he bristled, his fangs bared. He cracked his knuckles, and pressde one of his sharp nails on her neck. "Don't move." He said, this time loud enough for him to hear. "Or I will kill her."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:18 pm
Kisuna landed safely, hugging his sister by his side so that she may land unharmed as well. He soon twitched. To think, all this trouble just came at his door unannounced. But then, came a new visitor... who practically entered without permission. How rude, he thought and made his way to his newest visitor. He seemed to have a cold reaction to others except his sister. Kisuna could tell by his eyes...

... Amazing how I was a bit like that, he thought sourly to himself.

"Excuse me sir, what seems to be the problem here?" He asked politely with good intentions.

He then looked at Hayato and fought his frown so that it wouldn't turn into a smile... which would lead to fits of laughter. But then again, he didn't know about Hayato and why he was there. As a matter of a fact, he didn't even know why they're here! What exactly is a 'stranger' and how exactly did he unleash that tremendous power with that sword? Then he realized, as soon as he accepted the role in this adventure, trouble was part of the deal as well.

But anyway, those thoughts soon disappeared and were replaced with his thoughts on Hayato's technique to "drive" the blonde man away.

... Wouldn't it be better to let him know that you're going to protect her during our adventure rather than making it look as if you're trying to kill her...? Plus, I doubt he's going to take your strength realllll seriously with that... swirly mustache... He thought.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:31 pm
((Sorry for the bit of control here, Kaze. But um... he really is just that fast. Please don't give up now, Aisu!))

Alcina had a big sweatdrop. "Idiot..." she said under her breath.

He ignored Kisuna's question. His sister was in trouble. That was all that mattered. In a split second, Cadfan had removed Alcina from Hayato's grasp and brought her to behind him. In another swift movement, and he had drawn a short knife and held it at Hayato's throat.

"Cadfan, stop!" For the first time in a very long time, Alcina felt tears swell up. Why was she nearly crying? She just didn't want Hayato to get hurt... "Cadfan, please..."

He lowered his knife slowly. This wasn't like Alcina. She never cried. Yet here she was on the verge of tears... "Alright, you can explain on the way back. But we're leaving now." Cadfan took hold of her arm and started dragging her away, still ignoring Kisuna and that silly boy with a drawn on moustache.

Alcina dragged her feet, trying to stop. Cadfan was too strong though. "I told you! I'm not going back! I can't go back! I have to find the other Strang~ers!" Her brother wasn't stopping however...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:49 pm
Hayato had a huge frown on him. He was quite fast, and he didn't like it. And there he goes, with Alcina! He quickly transformed into his full wolf form, which was rather large, and stepped in front of Alcina and the newcomer, who he descided, Enemy.

Hayato's lips were up, baring his fangs, growl coming from his throat. His fur was standing on thier ends, threatning the man to let go, growling more dangerously. "Let go of her." He growled. "If she doesn't want to go back, then she doesn't have to."

His angered red eyes caught Alcina's which were glimmering a bit, he felt himself get even more angry. "Let...GO!" He suddenly lounged at the man, and swished his sharp claws at him, but he wasnt intending on slashing at him, for even if that man didn't move, he would just rip his clothes, nothing more. He didn't like to see blood at all.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:15 pm
That's... Hayato? But when he lunged at Cadfan, all she had time to do was scream. "Cadfan!"

Cadfan took a quick side step, making sure that Alcina was behind him. He drew his short knife again, preparing to fight.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Once again, she got in between the two. Now she was crying and trembling too. She didn't want either her brother or Hayato to get hurt. And at this rate... "I don't want..." Her knees buckled underneath her as she continued crying. "I don't want either of you to get hurt..."

Cadfan was acutely aware that he was one of the main reasons she was crying. This is why he hated being with humans and other kizoku. He always managed to mess things up. If he weren't so stubborn, this wouldn't have happened.

"Alright." He sheathed his short knife and kneeled down next to her. "Don't... cry." Cadfan stumbled slightly over the words, feeling awkward. Arian was always much better at this sort of thing... He wiped away her tears, as he had seen his older brother do for Alcina when she was five. "I'll listen to your story here."

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games