Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:04 pm
"Or someone causes a ruckus, which is more likely," Hikari added, likewise knocking on a table. "But you sure you can handle it? I don't want to put you out or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:08 pm
"Meh. I could always just set them on fire."  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:11 pm
Hikari looked distraught. "Please, if you've got to burn them, make it a really small fire! I don't want the apartments upstairs to be damaged or anything!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:15 pm
"Don't worry." Tori stretched. "I'd probably just knock them out."  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:11 am
"Okay," Hikari said, this time unable to hold back a yawn, "I'll leave it to you, then." She walked, slightly wobbly, toward the stairs. "If I hear a big commotion, though, I'll probably check up on what's going on," she added before heading to her apartment upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 pm
((Cafe... in danger... of vanishing! Must... BUMP!))  

Kendansa

Seeker

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:44 am
Sien started to dance on a table.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:26 am
imaoro sat in a seat far in the back, with his feet up on the table. He sat there waiting for a waiter or waitress yo come by.  

chris redfield25

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:57 am
"Sorry for the wait." Tori handed Imaoro a menu. Suddenly, she turned and hit Sien in the forehead once again with her notebook. "No standing on the tables, please."

"Anyways, can I start you off with anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:04 am
Imaoro glanced at the menu "french toast please," he said as he took off his red glasses, and placed them on his shirt "oh, and do you have Dr.pepper, or is it only cola?"  

chris redfield25

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:07 pm
Tori retrieved her notebook and jotted it down. "I think we have some in the back... I'll go check." She glanced back at her notes. "Riiiight... it'll be out in a sec."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:59 pm
Imaoro bowed his head "thank you," he said as he stared annoyed at the ceiling.  

chris redfield25

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:40 pm
Tori came back with the french toast and a bottle of soda. "Okay, this is a slightly different color from the cola, so it could be Dr. Pepper or not..." She placed the food in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Imaoro bowed his head slightly and began to eat.  

chris redfield25

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:49 am
Hikari came downstairs to the cafe. "Thanks for taking over, Tori-chan. I really needed that nap."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games