Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:05 pm
ya....*nuzzles you in a hug*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 pm
*holds you as we walk down the street*so when do you think hell change her? sonya asked he wont he loves her to much he only changed me cuase i was dying  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 am
love....being a vampre...is it true that when you cry you plant blue roses? just like the heroic vampire story from my child hood...my mother used to read it to me...it was so sad...i felt sorry for him...there was a vampire who was mean but fell in love with a woman who was only preocpuide with her rose garden....so one day as the vampire went up to confess his feelings to her...she got up and said....if you find me a blue rose...a single blue rose...i will marrie you...so the vampire serched for the blue rose but never did find it....when he felt close to finding it...the woman was killed...because she was talking to her roses and was caught talking to the vampire...the vampire...broken hearted and out of feelings...cryed his eyes out for hte first time....he was knowned to cryed for a week...when he first confesssed to her...thats when...his last tear fell and in its place...a single blue rose grew out of hte ground...then more and more...the vampire picked up one and kissed it....then went to her grave and put it on her tombstone...but...insted of walking away....he struck himself in the chest....only because he didnt have her...*they reach the house and i yawn from tireness and all talked out*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:42 am
your welcomed to sleep in my bed if you want*he said while straping a blood pack to his arm*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:17 pm
*curls up next to you* so is it true?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 am
is what true?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 pm
when vampires cry...tere tears turn into blue roses....like the story  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:00 pm
there was one a long time ago whose tears did so but vamps dont cry so i dont know  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 pm
then...if i ever turn i want to cry :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:19 am
well this does only apply to males thoughbut during the blood moon we can cry and our thirst disapears we become more alive so to say  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:47 pm
*yawns more and leans on you* im glad to date you...*falls asleap*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm
im glad to be dating you too honey*lays down on the bed and falls asleep holding you close to me*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:21 pm
*smiles as i dream of our date*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:31 pm
please boy dont kill me im sorry but i must feed! noooo!!!!*he wakes up panting his fur ruffled from the nightmare*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm
*is clinged to you in a deep sleep dreaming of one of my memories*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items