Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:47 am
"Shutup, you are spoi.linig the battle." Angel yelled at Hagane.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:22 am
"the akatsuki are full of bumblling idiots," oroami said under his breath as he took the tea and be gan to drink it, he smiled to susumu.  

Havok-Trance

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 am
Kouga looked at his senior, "Yep, sorry Angel-san, I'll shut up neutral " he said, looking dejected.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm
Asaba smiled as he spoke " boy you think that miniscule amount of kyuubi chakra will help you, let me prove you wrong" he said as he disappeared and reappeared behind the boy, he drew his kusanagi and spoke " you must be careful or you will die" he said as he thrusted forward rather slowly for him, but fast enough to blur the thrust  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:30 pm
rahenno sidesteps the sword just before it come within reach,he then drives his hand in the ground and attempts to do an uppercut on Asaba  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Angel yawned, then spoke."Asaba, cant you make this atleast a little interesting, you always kill them quickly, do it slower, so everyone can atleast get some amusement." He yelled down to Asaba, then dropped off off the beam, down to the ground and knocked over another support beam with a kick, and sat on it. he knew the dorms were gonna crumble soon if this didnt stop.  

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm
*throws a kunai at asaba* "stop this senceless fighting,you are gonna destroy the dorms,and i dont know why you act like you are gonna kill rehanno but hes in my village so i will protect him"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:40 pm
Poofs in next to jedi, throws kunai in front of reheno, yea stop its pointless youll destroy the dorms if you keep this up.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:41 pm
rahenno sees angel kick the support, rahenno quickly runs over to angel and trys to hit him out the hotel so he can pervent the hotel from collapings.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:45 pm
*looking to angel* "stop nocking down the beams!!!" *does hand signs* "lightning bolt jutsu!!!" *a bolt of lightning comes down on angel*  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm
rahenno uses ice to replace all of the broken beams and revert back to normal."their right, this is our village, so i suggets you leave or the cloud well show no mercy" rahenno turns his back to Asaba."dont worry someday we'll finish this fight away from the village"rahenno said walking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Angel stepped to the side, to avert Rahenno, and the lightning bolt, and Rahenno was struck by the lightning bolt.((Hey jedi, no auto hitting, you cant just assume the lightning bolt hit me.))
Angel saw part of the hotel crumble before it was braced, and then another corner."Too late to save it completely." he formed a small ball of chakra n his hand and threw it at one of the beams near the broken corner, moer crumbled, and more, and the ice was getting too brittle and breaking.  

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:49 pm
(i said it came down on you i diddnt say it hit you)"if we have to fight lets do it somewhere else" *looking at angel and asaba*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:08 pm
Asaba was hunched over... he spoke " I am sorry when did you become the strongest in this room? I am far more powerful even as a clone... I could wipe out this entire building easy" he said smiling as he laugh like a maniac, he held his hand out and spoke as he grabbed the thrown kunai " Rahenno you can fight me now where you choose or here" he said as he held his hand out and formed a hand sign " Paper meshay Bomb" he said as a massive bomb formed in his hand powerful enough to destroy ten of these buildings, he held it out threateningly  

ken-faita

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:11 pm
"asaba!!!,please dont do this,i thought the cloud and akatsuki were allied!!!" *activates sharingan* "if you continue to do this i will be forced to take you down" *looking strait at him* "naro are you ready?,i might need your help"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games