Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:11 pm
Starfire turned around and smiled as she saw Arachnid. She than flew towards him, hugged him and said, "Oh, hello there son." She than let him go. "Its so great to see you again but we are having a little trouble with our daughter young Gemini her," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm
Than Gemini looked down for a momment. She than looked up and said, "I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me." Then Gemini thought to herself, 'How come they never told me this. And since father put him in jail after what Nimbus did. Why didn't father put me in jail when I alomosy killed someone when Oracle was still inside me and controlled my body. Oh, well. Guess I'll never know.'

then Gemini got over it and saw a boy(Arachnid). She was surprised to see him again and happy too as well and as she smiled.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:43 am
(Gemin_x_Draco4ever Boy Arachnid's been with the Titans three years and has been away for a week)

'It's Ok young lady just rember to respect your family and team membrs' Robin said turning to Arachnid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm
"Yes," said Starfire as she looked at Gemini with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:30 pm
((Oh, okI'll fix it a little than. Oh, thes270 may I add another character please. And if you say yes here;s the profile.))

Name: Turgon
Hero/Villian Name: Turgon
Appearance sad I only have pictures)
He where's a half mask. A mask that covers one side of his face.
User ImageUser Image
Powers: turns into warewolf, shapeshifter dark magic, makes black pearls, puts marks on people who follow him or has black pearls that he makes inside thier hearts, fire, makes weopons, loves taste of blood,and drains whoever powers he wants.
Weakness: If someone kills him as a warewolf in his heart or wind powers
Personality: trixter, mean, powerful, cares for power only, and killer
Bio: He use to be a Teen Titan but got kicked out by Robin. He was kicked out for trying to take over the team, trying to take Starfire away from Robin(in other words pursuing/making her to be his), and putting the black pearl in Gemini's heart that made Oracle. He did so many bad things and is now the master of all bad guys and controls many of them even Brother Blood now. But one thing the Titans don't know about that.
Side: Evil

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Gemini smiled and than ran up to Arachnid and hugged him. "Its nice to have you back," she said as she hugged him. Arachnid is someone who Gemini has gotten along pretty well with and the one she opened to.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:21 pm
(sure you can add a character.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:08 pm
((Thank you))

Oracle and her group finally made it back to their school and eneterd. When they arrived Oracle, Iceshard, and Piosen Fang walked over to Brother Blood. "Were here Brother Blood. What do you want?" she asked.

Turgon saw the school that Brother Blood run and the school that he left Oracle in. So he went in the shadows and inisde with the shadows to inside the school.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:03 pm
"First, Iceshard please leave the room,"Brotherblood said.

"Yes sir,"Iceshard said as he left the room.

Brotherblood looked sternly at Oracle and Poisen Fang and said,"Please explain to me why your mission was a failure."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm
Piosen Fang heard Brother Blood's question and said, "We have failed for that insallent brat Gemini interfeared with our mission. And after her and Oracle fought it drained Oracle completely so we had to get out we would loose to the ohter Titans. But don't worry sir we'll get Nimbus next time."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Brotherblood smiled and said,"So Nimbus is with the titans. Well that works out perfectly so go round up your team and do some training. I will let you know when I require your services again."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:31 pm
Shade was lounging outside when Iceshard left the room with Brother Blood. "How'd the mission go?" He said in a dark tone.

Raven saw that Arachnid was home. "Hello. How was your trip?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:10 pm
Starfire smiled as Gemini ran and hugged Arachnid.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes sir," said Piosen Fang as her and Oracle walked out of the room. "Team lets train," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm
"Yeah, lets train," said Oracle as she walked up ahead of them all. She looked straight up as she walked and than thought to herself, 'I failed, for the first time I've been here. That's why I'm here in the first place. Even though I'm a good fighter and stuff I still need to be train so when I fight Gemini next time, she'll be the one who is going down not me.'

Then Turgon appeared infront of Brotherblood from the shadows, the boss. "Hello, Brotherblood. I see that one of your students ran away," he said.

~~~~~~~~~

"I've missed you," said Gemini as she still was hugging Gemini. For to her Arachnid was like a big brother.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:35 pm
Brotherblood smiled and said,"It's all part of my plan."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games