Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm
Drake walked in bowing respectively to the Yukikage. "Excuse me Yukikage-sama, My name is Drake Valentine of the Leaf Village. Would you be able to tell me where I can find the original summoner for snakes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:38 pm
Jack looked at drake as he entered.
"looking for the summoner of snakes. Sorry i do not know where the he/she is"Jack said as he signed the alliance thing.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 am
Drake sighed. "Damn. Thank you Yukikage-sama." He bowed again and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 am
Oroami walked into the Yukikage's office, pulling out his Katana "where is Zeramaru, i know your just a puppet witha soul." Oroami said as he placed the blade on Jack's neck.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 am
Jack first took a deep breath.
"I tried to use zeramaru's own strings to tie him up but he escaped" Jack then placed his hands slowly in the air.
"You will need either someone with the bircouchu beetle to track him." Jack slowly reached for something under the table.
"this is his left hand it came off before use it to track him" He said as he placed it on the table.

(( did i spell the name of the bug right.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:09 am
Oroami's eyes set ablaze, "you'll die for what you did, John doe," Oroami smirked "yea, i know who you are, your John Doe, from the west, i know exactly how you died, and what your tombstone says."

(lol, idk)  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:15 am
((... LOL))

"ho-how did you know my name?" suprized jack took two steps back.
Jack then looked at oroami. "I cant say I can catch him but I know lots of ways to find him" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 am
Oroami picked up a cigar out of his vest "I am obsessed with western culture, your from America, you are a former espionage agent." Oroami smirked "i know majority of your life, its not that hard to learn when you know people that use more modern technolgy, such as a computer."  

Havok-Trance

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 am
Drake walked in not aware of what was happening when he open he blinked at what he was seeing. "What's going on here?" He had his hand on the hilt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 am
"It is quite a suprize that you know so much since it has been years since my death and that this place is sealed away from the rest of the world. Jack then remembered the years before.

(( umm how do i put this... TIME PARADOX! Hector might change the entire Rp...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:30 am
(not really, no i just know you love MGS, so i know i canuse the fact that Naruto is in near present time, for my benefit)

Oroami smirked "I know much more then you'd expect, you gave it away by using the title Big boss."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 am
Drake had no clue what these two was talking about. "Excuse me but, may I ask what is going on here?"  

crimsonnobody

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 am
"well since you will take it upon yourself to find zeramaru i must tell you one thing." Jack stopped for a while as he remembered.
"Zeramaru is fascinated with poisons, you may have known that, his poisons are usually from flora or fauna" Jack said as he grabbed the book.
"he wrote this book. It has a large list of his poisons from venom of natural animals or mixtures of toxic metals...by the time you reach the middle you would have found all cures..." jack trailed off a bit
"unless he makes a new batch of poisons"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:43 am
Oroami snared "it's not the poisons i care about, its Zeramaru, he's a friend."  

Havok-Trance

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 am
Drake was losing his temper at being ignored and stood silent keeping his temper down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games