Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Before Sanbi could get close, the doubles began to move towards the gate. They grabbed at things and tried to keep from moving towards the gate, but something was pulling them towards it. The next second they had let go flying towards the Dorms and crashing into it, they disappeared into the portal that began to close. Not just them but Doubles from all over shot towards the closing portal. As the last double was inside the portal. It shut. The doubles were gone and so was neska. Ban walked through the gate, looking sad. there was nothing felt here for him. He slowly walked back to his village. He felt a pain in his heart because he doomed his father to a life of pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:24 pm
*Hanzo body flickered past the gates ignoring everything.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 pm
Jack walked out of the village in his best clothes he had his sword on his back and a scroll in his left hand.
He headed towards konoha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Sinking away fromt he Sanbi, wasting alot of his Natural chakra Oroami retained the knowledge of his clone, watching Ban with remorse. Though Oroami wanted to help, he knew he couldn't, he just flickered off to Mist.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:16 am
Alicia flickered back to the Sound since there was nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 am
Five years had passed and Daisuke was somewhat taller and his hair was a little different. ((Refer to pic on the bottom [far right] siggy)) He came from the cloud village and his ANBU mask lay bare on his right bicep. He sought out scrolls for different and unusual Yuki Jutsu.  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Daisuke slipped his white ANBU cloak on and hooded himself and placing his hands in his pockets. He headed back for Kumo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 am
all persons will pass through here and be identified by the guard. A immensely large Ice set of ice walls guard the gate, The walls have spears and murder holes that can only fit a shuriken Turret. The only way too the Gate is through a two man thick crevice, that has a ceiling that stops at six feet six inches, stopping any third person from coming from above the other two. the False Place Technique Genjutsu has been placed on the Area, making it seem as though it is the normal Gate. there is a large line of snow just where the Crevice begins that activates the Ephemeral Genjutsu.

zain walk to the gate and suddenly feels tried. as he go to the snow gate thats looks like normal gate. he used Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu and made 2 clones. he sent one clone to talk to the guard and the other one hides to the bush while zain is performing Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu and hides below the ground.  

zain altaniz

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 am
while clone taking to the guard and watching it form below the guard stab the clone having the clone exploded and knocking the guard down living the gate open.while the other guards alarmed what happed the other clone uses Raikou Henge no Jutsu bouncing all the guards down and knocking them while zain support the clone with Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu and taking the other in a mile away as the clone losses its chakra, zain quickly approach the gate and draw his claymore as he use Nagare Isou no Jutsu and slice the guards one by one. *sigh thats a hard one for a genin like me...
and he passes the gate and towards to yukigakure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am
zain pass the snow gate from the inside and walked towards the harbor.  

zain altaniz

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Akira walked to the gates. "Yes, i'm Akira Nara here to talk to the YuriKage. May I have passage?" Akira said as he walked on through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:59 pm
"I learned what I needed to know." Akira said as he lefted for the docks.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 pm
A bright wolf appeared at the gates, sniffing out Jack. The wolf walked in, since it was only a wolf...with wings. And a scroll..  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games