Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:51 pm
When she ran out she could see the entire city of crystal, it was huge and beautiful, though being able to see the top ment that Kree's home was high up....looking down one could see a long winding road of pure quarts heading down to the city's main gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 pm
Haze ndded and followed Kree obeidiently considering he would most likly get lost without kree. "O kree....wat would i do without you," He said with a chuckle," Well i guess its a good thing that im not human anymore," He said with a swift and rueful grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 am
"Probably get eaten or killed." He said in a sarcastic manner. xd
He continued the walk till they were down in the streets and then he stayed close to the edge of the road. "Dont walk in the middle, dragons seem to like to run through the streets sometimes." They passed many demons, some with human-like appearances and some monsters. There was a few elf-like people in the streets, but all of them were dressed poor and had chains around their ankles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 am
[[you probably know this ish coming]]

"Why do all these demons have chains and stuff around there ankles, does like someone hold them prisoner here," He asked as he peered at some of the passing demons and stayed close to the edge," i thought Lin was the only demon to have like pets or whatever."

[[that last question i put to make this seem longgggggggggger, lol ish a stupid question u dont have to answer it if you dont want to ]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 am
"Demons? No boy those are elves, they have to right to a real life, so the demons use and trade them as slaves and servants. Its kinda sad." He said with a bitter tone. The elves ran back and forth, staying out of the way of any and all demons, they were carrying large loads, following their masters and some didnt seem to be doing much at all, other than panicking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:03 am
"Elves," He said with a curiousty and looked at them," Yush it is ....it is sad, but there might be a way to free them but first lets get Mint," Haze said as his mind was abuzz with activity," It might work but i dont know most likly not non of my plans tunr out good." He said with a sheepish grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 am
"Free them? You crazy, the elves tried to wipe demons off the face of the under-earth, the captain was kind enough to spare them." Kree said walking into a large purple building with hieroglyphs on the front. "This here is the library, its not as big as it looks, and Mint should be easy to find." Kree started to walk up and down the isles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 am
Haze followed and talked quietly so as to follow all library rules like the one you see everytime: Keep the noise down or youll be tossed out(except this one said or eatened on the end of it). Haze stared for a second and followed Kree. What part is he usually located in." Haze asked as he looked down the rows and rows of books.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am
"He normal is in the history section, but he sometimes gose to the fantasy area." Kree said with a smirk. "Its more like fiction to us."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:34 am
Haze muttered," I wonder why." With a chuckle," Um how about you go to the history section and ill go to the fantasy section. Just point me in the direction and find me when youve got him k." Haze said with a wink and walke doff in a direction Kree pointed in.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:16 pm
"K, see ya." Kree walked off in the almost opposite direction. The library was big and the shelves wen to the ceiling, Demons and bats flew everywhere, though elves were the ones retrieving the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:10 pm
Haze walked down rowes and rows of books. He came to an area that had tables in it. He saw a single figure hunched over a book with his back to him. "Um Mint is that you." He said as he inched closer to get a beter look.

(its up to you wether or not you want it to be Mint of another demon like buckly or someone.))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:21 pm
The person jumped and fell over, taking the chair and table of books with him. "Owww....." It was Mint but he looked completely human, no horns, no claws, and no fangs. "Haze? Why did you come here?" He said in a cold tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:32 pm
"I came here to apologize,' He whispered cringing away from Mints stare. He wrapped his arm around the front of his chest and rubbed his other arm. "I didnt mean for Matis to scare you so i came to see if you we al right," He said sincerly," May iask wat ahppened to your horns.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:43 pm
"Oh, sorry about that, bad memories and all....." He stood and brushed himself off. "And I changed to my human form, all demons have 3 forms, full demon, half demon, and human."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games