Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 pm
mistress i have a idea take my shadow *i place my paws on her back as my shadow consumes her covering her in darkness* use this mistress he cant hurt you now your invinceable now  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:49 pm
"no being is invincible don't underestimate me......now butt out female my only qurel is with the demon cat" he ointed at jynx "he must dissapear"

zen stood up "i won't let you...you can't kill anymore of my friends " his bangages slinked towards the dragon

"still weak but......i must do as my duty dickates" he let his badages dissapate into nothing  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:38 pm
(sorry,I'm not on gaia much anymore)

Bagera let out a fearsome roar"What do you want with Jynx you foul creature!?What compells you to fight him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm
he laughed "simply enough he tried to kill that fox boy" he gestured towards zen  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 pm
*i lift a paw from her back* shadow possesion "dragons fire of the black abyss* fire spewed from my paw as powerful as bageras and my power combined* take that  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:24 pm
"oh your suck a cheater" he said and jumped out of the way and into the air "since it seems that im not allowed to kill you and the female is under hgh protection, i wont retaliate , i shall leave you, and do as my duty dictates...farewell" he flew away much faster then zen could possibly run at a dazilling speed

"wait!!!" called zen  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 am
*grabs zen's neck still in a dark rage* who the ******** was that?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm
"ow hey stop it" he said pushing jynx away "he's the dragon that atacked my villagei don't know who he is personaly"  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 pm
then why did he protect you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm
"i don't know he just did"  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:06 am
grrrrr fine *i drop him on the ground and turning back* we must follow it it had a trace scent on him of my brother  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:41 am
"Grrr"Bagera growled"I'd like to know what's going on as well,none of this makes any sense at all.All we can do is follow him and see."She began to walk off in the direction in which the dragon dashed off.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:10 am
i jump on your shoulder my paws and tails tip still ablaze  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:01 pm
zen slowly followed behind this troubled him the most the way the dragon acted and spoke to him , the reports of itls attacks , he took into consideration lazerous and bagera and his conclusion to why the dragon protected him scared him to death  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am
c/mon zen we need to get moving if we want to catch up  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items