Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:24 pm
Karin turned to the new girl, "hi, my name is Karin, ill be joining you guys.....maby, if its ok that is!" she smiled, she had become comfortable again and showed no singes that she ever had been nervous or scared.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:34 pm
mia was racing through everywhere in search of people, when she came across a big group of people she clasped her hands together and turned herself invisible, knowing that it would only last for so long as she hadn't really got the jist of it yet, she just crossed her arms and listened to the conversation to see where they were all heading, she heard the name musashi being called which rang a bell. she just shook her head and listened to the conversation not making a noise at all.  

xLulie

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:40 pm
Noah took his jacket and tossed it to Victoria. It was the right size to hide her shard. "You look cold, here," he said winking, not letting Karin see the wink. He looked at Karin, "Sure you can join us, I offered to help and I will," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Karin hugged him tight, "thanks you are so sweet!" she kissed him on the cheek and held onto his arm waiting for the others to make decisions. 'i wonder what happened to everyone in my team, im sure they cant have been killed, they were just to strong for that.' Karin tried to think of what had happened.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Noah hid his blushed face when Karin kissed his cheek. Great Noah, getting attached to a girl you barely know, just perfect. Besides, she can't be trusted, so why are you getting attached. he thought looking down hiding his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:01 pm
Karin laughed a little at Noah's blushing face, but her mind was wandering, she needed to have a plan encase of the worst. she looked around into the night, 'its really dark...' she pulled Noah with her into a slightly more lighted area.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Noah looked at Karin's fear. Just perfect again, she's afraid of the dark, and I use darkness, how perfect, just perfect. he thought rubbing Karin's arm softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm
((you dont know im evil XD))
Karin smiled at him then looked to everyone else, "so.....what is the plan!" she said with a big grin. She was getting anxious just standing around.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:21 pm
(Read the conversation between Noah and Rin, that defines the thought)
"Well. I guess we better get some sleep, so we have to find shelter I guess" he said smiling at Karin. He looked at Rin, "Is there anywhere that we can stay around here?" he asked calmly, still hiding his blushed face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm
((you just know not to trust me, it never specified that i was evil, and trying to get your shards, that i dont know what they look like and have happened to miss all of you covering lol, damn im stupid XD))
Karin looked and noticed and inn, but wasent sure if they were under a low profile or anything so kept quite.  

Sindenky

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm
Victoria gratefully put on the jacket. She rolled her eyes with Noah and the new girl, Karin. Boy, he better not get attached to this girl, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Azumi wandered walked up to the group. "I must've passed out" she muttered groggily. She still hadn't learned everyone's names yet. Azumi blinked thinking she was seeing things. Yet another person was with them. "Who is she?" she said pointing at Karin.

{{*stops out of breath* Man yall are fast*breathe* GEEZ!}}

Mewchloe

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Karin introduced herself and started to chat a little with each of them, she wanted them to get used to her so that she could learn more, she tried to get to know each of their personalities a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:36 pm
"I'm Azumi" Azumi said eyeing the newcomer. There was something off about this girl. The taste of her emotions were...funny. Azumi would have lied about her name btu a few already knew it. She sat crossed legged watching her interact with everyone.  

Mewchloe

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:40 pm
Karin was afraid that Azumi was geting the wrong idea, 'gota get her to like me a bit more.' she let go of noah and walked over to her, "wow, that is a pretty name, i wish i had one as nice as that!" she was trying to befriend her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games