Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 pm
Asaba examined his body and spoke " I do not know, the fact of the matter is you have a demon so I will help you solve that problem right now" he said as he strode over and picked up the kimono putting it infront of Ripp, he shot his palm forward and knocked the goddess from Ripp or the kimono whichever it was, he smiled as he pulled a scroll from his pocket and slammed it onto Ripp's chest as it happened a soul came from the scroll and hit the goddess sending her into the next realm, he smiled as he rolled the scroll up and looked at Ripp placing his palm on his chest " it appears that your demon is completely fine, I am pretty confident" he said smiling as he turned and walked away disappearing from the office  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Shuuya ran over to Ripp, concerned of what just happened.
"What the hell was that all about Ripp?"
He ashed, loooking over his shoulder.

A God Named Blacklist

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:18 pm
"That was...awesome." Aino said and smile as he lean against the wall."You have a goddess,a goddess inside you." Aino burst out laughing.He remember that only girl get the goddess and Ripp is a...He can't stop from laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 pm
User Image
_____ /// -я ι Þ Þ---M σ s σ m µ η є
© Azure Verite

-----Ripp looked at one of the Tsuki Shinobi. " I believe the ' Wind Goddess ' Has been taken; Though, it is nothing big, really. " Ripp said with a smile, then points to the laughing shinobi. " Asami had given me the Kimono, whoever is the possessor of that kimono, possesses the Wind Goddess. " Ripp said, just to make sure there was not a single confusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:38 am
"I'm sure that corec..." and he didn't get to finish the word before he laugh harder."Sorry." he can't stop himself.Story and story have been told of the goddess and their god but he has a goddess instead."It would have been better if you have a god,though you instead come upon a goddess."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 am
Miyavi knocks on door, and slightly opens it ust enough to slip his head in. "Ello Kage-sama!"  

Visual Shokk

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:34 am
Sora appeared inside of the room, His blond hair covering his right eye, as his moon headband shown proudly tied around his neck."Foolish child, know your place."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 am
"foolish child?? Come now sin why you talk to ME like that?" Miyavi said giggling to himself  

Visual Shokk

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am
Sora laughed."You know of me, How cute." he laughed."BAD DOG, Meet me in the park like a good doggie, we will settle this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 am
"That was really,wha?" he was really confuse by all of this."You got to go around and calling people dog." he sighed and shake his head as he looked outside,at the village,then walk away.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:05 am
User Image
_____ /// -я ι Þ Þ--- σ § σ м µ η є
© Azure Verite

-----Ripp was listening to the small conversation they were having. He tilted his head, seeing Sin and a new shinobi just have a small argument. If it was a small argument that is. He did not even know if they were, they did look like they were friends though. Ripp decided to go check out what they were doing, if they were really going to the park. He suddenly activated his Blood Red Eyes, seeing them heading towards the peak. I thought you said the park, not the mountain peak.. Ripp said in his own thoughts. He made a shrug as he decided to go check out what they were doing, now. He turned to the left, walking, then to the right, walking again, heading towards the door. He raised a hand to say bye to any shinobi that was in his office, if they needed training, they could simply look for him or Asami, he was always up to help any shinobi of his own. With that, Ripp left, heading towards the Peak.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 am
"Ripp-sama,are you here?" he ask loudly as he walk into his office.He look around and find no one."I guess I wait then." and he walk around the office,waiting for Ripp to come back.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 am
User Image
© Azure Verite © iRipp
"I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than a pretty face, beside a train. It's not so easy to be me.."

-----Ripp walked in, then seeing someone inside his office. It was one of the shinobi from Konoha. " Hello there; Do you need anything? Training? Money? " Ripp asked the boy, wondering what he wanted. User Image

---------------User Image
Quad St .. Studs [ Me / Nic / Kenji / Sora ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:56 am
Aino look at Ripp and he act like a little kid."Training Ripp-sama.I been here what...I don't really know either but I'm getting more and more bore by the second.Teach me something good,like the Kage no bushin jutsu or body flick or something some wind or water jutsu."  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 am
Aino Tsukaima
Aino look at Ripp and he act like a little kid."Training Ripp-sama.I been here what...I don't really know either but I'm getting more and more bore by the second.Teach me something good,like the Kage no bushin jutsu or body flick or something some wind or water jutsu."
User Image
© Azure Verite © iRipp
"I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than a pretty face, beside a train. It's not so easy to be me.."

----- " My personal trainers will train you. They are able to teach anyone who wants to be trained. One of them is in the training grounds, your friend from Konoha is there as well. You should go with her and train there, I'm sure my trainer will be happy to. " Ripp said, smiling. User Image

---------------User Image
Quad St .. Studs [ Me / Nic / Kenji / Sora ]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas