Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 am
Looks back to see a portal"Hmm i wonder who's this is well i guess ill find out in a second."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm
Kerdex leaped out of his portal and attacked the figure with his scythe, hoping to see how strong he was.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Gets one of his keyblades out and blocks Vlads attack"Impressive my brother uses a scythe."Starts walk forward away from edge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm
( Impressive so he's a Key Blade master, I guess I'll just have to stop holding back). Kerdex then starts blasting bolts of Light and Darkness at the stranger while using fiercer attacks.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 am
"Oh so unwise."Gets out his second keyblade and jumps off skyscraper and stands in the air"I shall show you true mastery of darkness." dark aura surrounds me, then i run to u and attack fiercely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am
"Maybe you've forgotten, but I've mastered two elements." Said Kerdex. I am surrounded by a Light aura and begin to attack with greater force.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 pm
The darkness absorbs all attacks and the darkness surrounding me grows bigger and speaks in darkish voice "FOOL DARKNESS IS THE SUPREME ELEMENT DARKNESS CONKERS ALL!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 am
"Maybe, but can it stand both Light and Darkness? " Said Kerdex. Voice also changes while his Light Aura is surrounded by Darkness Aura causing them to grow. "Behold, the power of Twilight!"  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am
Attacks you with furious attacks "DARKNESS WILL DESTROY YOU!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Kerdex dispersed his Auras and withdrew his scythe. " Enough, I didn't come here to kill you I just wanted to see how strong you are. Want to be friends? "  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 pm
Keyblades disappears and the darkness retreats inside me and hold out hand "Sure why not, friends?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:35 pm
"Friends." Said Kerdex stretching out his arm.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:59 pm
"Trust me well im done fighting im done."Hand still stays.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 pm
" So how long long have you been in the Organization. " Asked Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm
maybe about 1-2 yrs or so u?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games