Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 pm
Aquarius smiled and said,"Yeah that sounds like a good idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:55 pm
"Thank you," said Gemini. She than moved away from their hug and took out her communicator. "Gemini to Fortunna," as she spoke into it.

Fox than smiled at the reunion and than fell to her knees. "Uh, man. these legs are still sore," she said.

"I can help with that," said Fox as she placed one hand on Fox's shoulder while the other one is holding the communicator. she than healed up Fox's injuries.

"Wow thanks," said Fox.

"No problem," said Gemini.

"Wow, new power my daughter?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, mother it is," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Raven said. "Healing, a useful power. When did you discover it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 pm
"Um, after I found well....um love in Draco. Heheheheh," said Gemini.

"She means when she and Draco fell in love the power came to her as gift of their love," said Fox. "Am I right?" asked Fox.

"Yes," said Gemini as she blushed red. "After all him and I are together, heheheh," she said.

"Oh, how romantic," said Starfire. "My daughter in love," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Draco grinned. A blush had spread across his face. "You don't mind that I love your daughter, do you?" He said with a smile. "And are you going to be the type of parent who interviews me before letting me go out with your daughter?"

Raven agreed that it was romantic though she didn't say it. Instead she prefered to stay quiet, mind drifting to a green changeling at the mention of love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm
Fortunna didn't answer her communicator becasue it kind of got broken in the fight. "Aw, I'm fine Leo," said Fortunna as she rubbed her head for it really hurt. "Man even my back hurts. come on lets head back," she said as she tried standing up but fell back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Rose said, "Ooo, looks like Arachnid and I odidn't know you two were dating. Teehee! How cute, look like Gemy growing up."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Athena got up and leaned against a tree. "Ok...well we should all get back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:12 pm
Then Gemini blushed some more.

"Hm, well I was the one who introduced Gemini and Draco to each toher and got them two hooked up," said Fox with a smile.

"Yes, and I thank you for that Fox. And Draco has shown me a different kind of love, something special," said Fox as she looked at Draco in the eyes.

"Huh, love. Your welcome once again Gemy. And anyways Arachnid showed me the same thing," said Fox as she leaned against Arachnid and sighed in happieness. Then her Fox ears twiched meaning that she was happy and kind of in love mode for Arachnid.

Then Starfire looked at Robin and said, "That's the same thing I felt for your father a love of everlasting."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:18 pm
"Yeah I guess,"Aquarius said as he helped Athena up.

Leo picked up Fortunna and said,"Come on lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:20 pm
All the talk about love made Raven think about Beast Boy. She didn't say anything, prefering to keep it a secret.

Draco put an arm around Gemini's shoulders. "Love, isn't it great?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 pm
"Thanks." Athena slowly got to the tower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Aquarius smiled and said,"I'm just glad your feeling alright." He then looked at Athena and said,"Umm Athena about earlier."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Athena didnt understand what he ment by 'Earlier'. "What do you mean? What you said to Vega?" As he smiled. Thankful for him to care about her so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 pm
No I mean when we were on the couch,"He said staring at the ground.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:13 pm
"Oh hey its ok." Athena smiled at him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games