Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:08 pm
He stood up and turned. He followed her out of the room. "So you want to join me Keira?" Kayin asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm
Laying back down on her side Haru sighs before closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. Letting out another sigh she looks at the cup that was on the bed. rolling her eyes she picks it up before sitting up and standing up slowly. Walking over a desk she places the cup on it before putting her hand on the desk for a bit of support.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 pm
Barely awake, Sara barely registered the voice that belonged to the woman. "M-my name?.........Sara." She said weakly to Selenia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 pm
"yes, kayin." said Kiera quietly"I have realized that humanity is not all its cracked p to be."

(( dont make it painful))  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm
(lol, i guess i wont put my fangs to deep into ur neck)

"You've chosen right Kiera..." Kayin said and hugged her. His mouth came close to her neck. He softly pressed his fangs against her skin. Then he pressed harder, breaking the skin. Kayin began to drink her blood. He stopped drinking and released her soon after. Leaning her against the wall he left her there. Kayin walked into the room once more. He helped Haru stand up straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 am
"Thanks, Still trying to get rid of the dizzyness and this drink which smell really bad" She say's with a laugh before walking back over to the bed. Sitting down she stretches a little bit. "Now all I have to do also is get used to me being a vampire" Haru mumbles with a sigh.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:17 pm
Kayin smiled at the comment. "It was easy for me...everyone is different." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm
Kiera slumped down to the floor, a little dizzy.
So many new feelings and emotions cousred thorgh her, more acute hearing, smell, sight, everything.

It felt empowering.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm
"Well when was the last time you were actually human Kayin, i've been human my whole seventeen years of existens so it's got some getting used to" She say's a bit irritated but she liked the change. "But I think this change will be good for me"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am
"407 years ago. I was turned in my sleep..." He said. "Although sunlight isn't the greatest thing for us...overall it is a good change." Kayin responded.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm
"You get to experience more stuff over the years, most likely" She say's "Poor you, you didn't even know"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 pm
sakuraicekunoichi
Barely awake, Sara barely registered the voice that belonged to the woman. "M-my name?.........Sara." She said weakly to Selenia.

well that a very pretty name sara im selenia im one of the people that live here im the one that saw and sent out kiyan to go help you into the mansion . youre sick you look like you have a fever here let me help you .
*selenia get a bascen of water and a rage and gently daps the cloth on saras forhead does that feel better here i go make you some soup ok !*
now stay here we wouldnt want yo to get lost now would we and its a very big mansion !
*selenia leave the room*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
soccerplayer0909
"Thanks, Still trying to get rid of the dizzyness and this drink which smell really bad" She say's with a laugh before walking back over to the bed. Sitting down she stretches a little bit. "Now all I have to do also is get used to me being a vampire" Haru mumbles with a sigh.

*selenia knocks on harus door again and opens the door*
*selenia walk over and sits down on the bed i told you it smelt funny but did you drink it ....all ? *
*selenia looks at the cup good it you drank it all see i told you it would make you feel better ! wink *
*selenia says to haru you up to looking for your new permante room or do you want this on to be your room ?*
do you want go look around at the masion now that you are a new meber of the "family " so to speak . the minume amount of time that most of us have been here is a 100 yrs me me personaly ive been here for about 3 or 400 yrs you kinda lose track of time when time means nothing to you anymore !
*selenia say to haur now that your a vampire you can meet the others and the wont try to make a snake out of you rofl human blood is pretty rear around here we only have animal blood for the most part . so let go see how every thing looks to you know . *
*selenia put out her hand to haru *come on i wont bite you now rofl !
i know it takes some getiing use to but hey the sooner you get a handle on you new found abilites the better you are with them so let go .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Standing up with an irritated sigh Haru looks at selenia "Out please now you are getting on my nerves very quickly, and right now even with the dizzyness I can still make sure to get you out of this room one way or another" she say's with a growl of pure irritation. Pushing selenia out of the room she closes the door before walking abck over to look out one of the windows. "She's one person i'm going to have to get used to being around".  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:49 pm
"Alright, thank you." Sara said, softly sighing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games