Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:39 pm
Phi did his hand sign and yells "subsitution no justu" and Phi subsitution was a log. Phi run tward him and throw on one Kunai and another one in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 pm
focuses his chakra to his chest while running and then released into his mouth and then does some hand signs and stop waiting for phi to show so he can do the jutsu the longer he wait the bigger the jutsu gets "hurry"  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:53 pm
Phi did his hand seal for shadow clone justu. "SHADOW CLONE JUSTU" and appear two shadow clones holding two kauni and phi does more hand seals and yells, "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) " and shield himself for the blast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 pm
focuses "trainformation jutsu"turns into a tree but having the jutsu ready to come  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Hey lets stop ok im tried sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm
sengetsu wakes up."man leaf ninja are busy people." takes one of the scrolls off his back and lays it on the ground.  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 pm
walks to sengetsu who is reading a scroll and stares at him 'hi"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 pm
sengetsu looks up."oh hi whats up? sorry i was trying to remember which scroll is which." he puts the scroll back on his back and stands up."my name's sengetsu uchiha." he extends his hand out to the shinobi.  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 pm
looks at him "the name is Byakuga ... i really dont no my last name" ....."so where are you from?"shakes his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm
sengetsu points at his headband grinning."the rock village."  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm
"cool i like the rock village" points at his goggles "im a academy student but im pretty strong" looks away "i think om about to turn gennin soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:41 pm
"genin?" he scratches his head."those weren't exactly my best years." he looks around."looks like aki's not gonna show." he sighs.  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 pm
"yep the exam was pretty easy and what is your rank" byakuga dog come out of nowhere sitting on byakuga's head and "who is aki"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm
"i am a chunin." his headband falls to the ground."formally of the rock village." he draws the scroll he was reading earlier "and aki..." he bites his finger and makes a few handseals and places his hands on the scroll."os my dog." a big silver dog appear infront of sengetsu."now might i ask who this is." sengetsu looks at the dog on Byakuga's head?"
(g2g)  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 pm
"cool what kinda of jutsu you know like water,earth,whatever"
picks raka and puts him in his arms "this here is my only living relative raka"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games