Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:59 pm
Raven smiled at Changeling. "I'm glad to see you too." Raven's voice was depressed as she kept her eyes on the destruction. It felt like everything was wrong in the world.

Nightwing smiled as Gemini and Iris left. He still had the ring he had wanted to give Starfire though it wasn't with him. He couldn't propose to her right now though due to all the chaos in the world. "I didn't think I would ever see you again."

Bloodbane nodded. "Good. As for those Titans, they haven't acted like a true team for a long time. They're so used to being loners or with one friend. They won't be able to act like a true team and from my beliefs, they are still apart."

Cyborg watched from the ruins of a building. He could see Changeling and Raven on a black floating platform. It was good to see that Raven was back as well as Starfire though Cyborg had yet to see her. He smiled. He wouldn't disturb Changeling and Raven. They were probably catching up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm
Beastboy smiled and said,"So.....I know it's been awhile but would you consider having dinner with me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 pm
"Oh, I've been traveling that's all," said Iris.

"Same here. but I'm glad to see you again," said Starfire as she stared at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:32 pm
((Ok um sorry to say but I dont know how to get back into the RP because so much has happen. Im sorry I wasnt here.....family....uh problems sweatdrop ))  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:36 pm
((I think I can help. why don't you just meet up with Italius and Haru in the future))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm
((Ok thanks))

Crystal walked in the rain gripping her locket. She saw two bodies threw a window. "Italius? Haru?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm
((no prob))
Haru saw Crystal through the window and ran outside. he then looked at her and asked,"Crystal is that you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:54 pm
Crystal thought it was her imagination. She wispered "It cant be them...havnt seen them since...the accident."

Trixie walked on the streets soaked. "Stupid rained out city." Her hair was in her face when she bumped into Bloodbane. "Hey watch were your going." She than looked up at him and everyone else. "Hey!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm
Haru smiled and said,"It is you, i can't beleive it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Crystal looked up at Haru she couldnt be imagining. She ran up and hugged him. "I havnt seen you since...the accident."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:03 pm
haru's eyes widened, he was caught off gaurd by Crystal's hug and said,'ummmmm.....what accident are you talking about."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Crystal stopped hugging him. And looked down in a puddle. She poundered in thoughts: 'was I imagining everything....Or was it a dream.
Crystal looked at him "can we go inside I think I caught a slight cold."

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Haru was still a little shaken from seeing Crystal but he regained his composure and said,"Umm sure follow me." he then led her inside and said,"Ummm yeah so this is where I live.

Italius had fallen asleep and laid motionless on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm
Raven didn't smile, her mind still taking in everything around them. "Is there anywhere even left to eat? It looks like everything is destroyed and almost everyone is enslaved." A small smile tugged at her lips. She was happy that he could still cheer her up no matter what.

Bloodbane looked at Trixie. "Hello. We're heading back to our old hideout. How have things been for you?"

"As am I..." Nightwing said. "I suppose you could tell that the Titans broke up. I see them sometimes, but rarily. Usually I just see them fighting. I haven't talked with any of the other ex-Titans since.. Well other than Gemini."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 pm
Crystal walked in and looked around. "Nice." She saw Italius. "Are you guys room mates?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games