Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 pm
Voldo walkes up the sandy pathway to the kazekages house. "he told me to meet him here" he muttered. He looked around and then sat down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 am
i think the is one more sensie  

Lord Deathmark

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 am
((Yeah so let's start, i won't be able to train you much next week because my FWTP is still going on, but i will be online this weekend because something is happening and i can teach you then and now!)

"That's it everyone is here." Ric says standing up.
So this is my squad... Ric mutters.
"Oaky let's start then we will first determinate your chakra elements." Ric says taking out three pieces of paper.
"So all you have to do is transfere your chakra into this piece of paper and then we will see what happens.

((Okay if you all ready know what elements you want then you don't have to do this but if you want to decide it randomly do it like this.
Put random number system 1-5
1. Wind- Paper will cut in half
2. Fire- Paper will burn
3. water- paper will soak.
4. earth- paper will turn into dust
5. lighting- paper will crumble.

If you own bloodline you will have certain elements but i don't think that anybody of you does have one so it doesn't matter.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:15 pm
((can we have more than one element?... im just asking because there are certain justus that i would like to learn apart form the element that i mainly want.im not asking to be able to use every element either. Im just asking if im alowed to use two different elements.))

Voldo sighed and took the piece of paper. He looked at it and flipped it over several times. Once he had finished examining it he looked up at the sensei/Kazekage. "but this is just a piece of paper, how can it help us determin what element we are able to use?" he asked in an inquisitive tone.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 am
((Yes everybody can have 2 elements. Though it will take more time to learn your second element. there are ways to have even more elements.
Bloodline, summonins etc...
Though certain bloodlines require certain elements.
For Sharingan you must have fire. Every Hyoton user must have wind and water. For my bloodline you msut have earth etc..... Some summons like snowys elemental fairies give possibility to learn all elements.

There are also some elements related to only bloodlines. Mokuton wood,
My bloodline giver ability to use different earth types etc....
Though that's going to be in future because everybody msut start with only one element!))

Hmm...
"This is made from chakra tree. Chakra trees are raised by feeding chakra to it.
This paper reacts in different ways to different types of chakra." Ric explains. He then takes one more piece from his pocket and holds it in his hand.
"Watch." Ric says and then looks at the paper.
The paper turns suddenly into dust.
"I am earth and water type user.
My main element is earth which is why it reacts lie that." Ric says.
"Now it's your guys turn."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 am
((um... how do you do a random number thing?))

Cresan looked at the paper skeptically, and turned it over, looking for some kind of anomaly. Finding none, he lifted it above his head, and let go, watching it land of the Kazekage's sandal. Embarrased, he snatched it up. So I'm supposed to put chakra into this? Hmm... Instead, he fanned himself with the paper. It made quite the breeze...  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 am
(( thanks for clearing that up))

Voldo took the piece of papre in both hands and nodded to the kazekage/sensei. " ok.... lets try this" he muttered under his breath. He concentrated hard on the piece of paper. He pictured the paper being filled with chakra. the paper started to rip down the middle... but as it started to rip the paper seemed to feel more fragile and brittle. He continued concentrating untill the paper was riped half way down the middle and suddenly, it turned to dust. " oh! Kazekage-sama, what does that mean?" he said in an inquisitive tone. He was confused. Why did the paper rip then suddenly turn to dust?... strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 am
((You can get the random number thing from "post action" options.
When you are posting it's right above your text screen.))

"Hmm well because everybody does have two types of chakra elements, it mprobably means that your elements are wind and earth. Usually everybody owns one main element and one secondary. This means that main element is stronger than the secondary element. Though in your case it proabaly means that your both elements are as strong." Ric says.  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 am
Voldo stares in amazement. that little piece of paper could tell all of that? he thought to himself. " so my elements are wind and earth?" he said in an inquisitive tone. "amazing" he said in bewhilderment. HE couldnt believe that that piece of paper could tell all of that.

He scooped up the pile of dust that the paper left behind. He held in his hands like he was holding somthing fragile. "wow" he whipered to himself. He felt as if he should hold onto the dust as a sentimental value. He pulled out an empty bottle about a few inches big. He opened the cap and poured the dust inside.

Voldo looked at the kazekage/sensei. "kazekage-sama... can i hold onto this dust?... sentimental value and all?" he said in a inquisitive tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 am
"Yeah sure it's not like i am going to need it for anything.
Okay Cresan it's your turn." Ric says.  

3Rton

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm
Irou picked up the paper and began consintraiting on it his chakra flowing the paper started to burst into flames when it got halfway down the fire went out and the rest crumbled into dust. (( sensie dose this mean i am fire and earth elements))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Cresan concentrated on the paper, felt for his chakra. It came out into his arms like a shining river in his mind's eye, and poured into the paper. The faintest sound of water trickled in his ears as the paper became damp. Suddenly, a clap of thunder shot through his ears, and Cresan was crouching on the ground, holding his ears. Realizing that the sound wouldn't return, Cresan saw that the paper had crumpled up fiercely, and water droplets formed a puddle on the Kazekage's marble floor.  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:05 am
Hmmm not bad not bad good team...

"Ookay so we have Wind, fire and water i guess." Ric mutters thinking of good training programs.
"Okay so let's start!
But before we do does someone of you have any questions?
This is your only chance because after this we will start your REAL training."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 am
Cresan got up slowly, and shook of his slight shock. He had never felt such a surge of energy before, and was eager to feel it again.
"No, just that I want to learn ninjutsu, Kazekage-sama."

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am
((I just wanna learn jutsus and ninjutsu  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff