Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Ranuu
“This is good,” he rasped condescendingly, still thinking about the mayor in that town and his defiance. “Tell me… where shall we strike?”

"The east wall of Caemlyn is weaker than the others," Sielle told him, wondering if the Myrddraal would kill her once the job was done. "The watch is busy monitering the two gates to the outside, and the southern wall is in cleared land. The eastern wall is surrounded by overgrown forest, and the watch is lazy, not expecting an attack. At the third watch of the night, they take far too long to switch guards and resume their position. That would be the ideal moment to strike."
Finished, she closed her eyes and bowed her head for a moment, before raising it up slightly to view her master. She wondered what Djevik would do with her, what he thought of her, and when he would grow tied of her.
She wasn't frightened of his power - she was frightened of the creature himself. Death was not to be feared - losing her soul was. Sielle narrowed her eyes at the idea, and her hands inadvertantly clenched under her bright white cloak.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:20 pm
A short man strode through the ranks of Trollocs and Darkfriends, barely noticing them. They were worms in his eyes, beneath bothering with. His gray cloak flapped about behind him, his hood covering most of his face. He came upon his "lord" and Sielle, overhearing some of the conversation between the two. "Are we finally killing something?" Dorian demanded in his soft voice, tossing back his hood and regarding them both with cold, gray eyes. "I didn't join this Order just to stand idle, you know. I joined for the slaughter in His Dark Lord's name."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Sielle looked up in astonishment, and a look of distaste appeared on her face when her eyes settled on the man beside her. He was exactly the sort of person she feared becoming, and was glad Djevik kept her tenuously above him. She could only imagined what Dorian would do if she was subserviant to him.
"Show some respect," she snapped.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:36 pm
"Respect? I served directly under the Dark Lord, fool. If there is one deserving respect here, it is me." Dorian thought. He grunted in response, pulling his lip up in a short sneer, and looked back and forth between the two he was forced to call his superiors. "Maybe you should stand up straight if you want respect- no, acknowledgement- from me." He stated, smiling coldly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 pm
"Maybe I'm not so fool as too assume my standing with my Master," Sielle sneered in reply, reminding Dorian of his place - below her. Barely, but underneath nonetheless.
She glanced at Djevik warily. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries with him right there, but her temper was riled. "And I should hardly need to earn respect from someone like you," she couldn't help adding.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:41 pm
((Can I still post for the other RP?))  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm
(Just quote from the last post you're replying to - that goes for you too, HIPPIE.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm
Dorian threw back his head and laughed. This Tinker amused him. "You will see, one day." He said, still chuckling. "That is, if you ever take a rest from staring at your feet." He turned away, pointedly ignoring her and leaned against a tree, bringing his lute to his hands and strumming it softly.

((I"m done for the day, later, all.))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:47 pm
The Inkinator
Ethin felt that he should say something to Esole but she had already made it clear she didn't want him to bother her. He sighed and watched Cobain. He had rather liked the man and didn't like see him being tied to a tree. He supposed he could ask Esole Sedai later if he could let the man free, but he'd have to worry about this Anthenor Asha'man and Andurael, not to mention Kiae Sedai meddling with his doings.
Looking from person to person, Ethin approached Anthenor and held out a hand, "I believe I was.. introduced earlier but no matter. I'm Ethin, Warder to Esole Sedai."
With a nod to Cobain, not asking why the man was tied up, Anthenor looked at the warder Ethin closely. Like all warders cautious of any one and anything that could be a threat, but with worry in the steps. He felt hilt of his friend, the large sword on a leather holder on the back of his belt. Petting it, soothing the weapon like it wanted to be used, but Anthenor couldn't use it here. With the other hand he took the man's hand and shook firmly. Out of the despair and darkness that shrouded Anthenor something broke through in that handshake, a light of resolve. "I have respect for warders. They not only put up with Aes'Sedai they obey them. It takes great humility to do that , most men could not, I know that I couldn't."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:50 pm
Anthenor
With a nod to Cobain, not asking why the man was tied up, Anthenor looked at the warder Ethin closely. Like all warders cautious of any one and anything that could be a threat, but with worry in the steps. He felt hilt of his friend, the large sword on a leather holder on the back of his belt. Petting it, soothing the weapon like it wanted to be used, but Anthenor couldn't use it here. With the other hand he took the man's hand and shook firmly. Out of the despair and darkness that shrouded Anthenor something broke through in that handshake, a light of resolve. "I have respect for warders. They not only put up with Aes'Sedai they obey them. It takes great humility to do that , most men could not, I know that I couldn't."

Kiae watched silently, wishing she could do something for the man. His spirit was wounded, that much was certain, and she could understand and feel his pain. Glancing at Andurael, she shook her head. Bonding the man may help for now, but she couldn't be sure it would last - even if he consented to it.
She almost said something, and kept quiet instead, stroking the kitten absently.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae watched silently, wishing she could do something for the man. His spirit was wounded, that much was certain, and she could understand and feel his pain. Glancing at Andurael, she shook her head. Bonding the man may help for now, but she couldn't be sure it would last - even if he consented to it.
She almost said something, and kept quiet instead, stroking the kitten absently.
Anthenor noticed Kiae almost speak out of the corner of his eye. She seemed different from the other Aes'Sedai he had met. "You wished to say something Kiae Sedai?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:22 pm
Anthenor
Anthenor noticed Kiae almost speak out of the corner of his eye. She seemed different from the other Aes Sedai he had met. "You wished to say something Kiae Sedai?"

"I was merely going to say that any man can become a Warder, thought most dislike that fact," she said, with a small, tentative smile. The kitten began to crawl on top her head, and she sighed patiently as she plucked it from her hair. "And if you think Warders obey Aes Sedai, talk to Andurael - I consider a Bond a partnership, not ownership. Andurael carries out my orders, but if he thinks otherwise, it gets done," she added with a larger smile, a more honest one. The last thing she wanted was the man to think she was trying to Bond him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor
Anthenor noticed Kiae almost speak out of the corner of his eye. She seemed different from the other Aes Sedai he had met. "You wished to say something Kiae Sedai?"

"I was merely going to say that any man can become a Warder, thought most dislike that fact," she said, with a small, tentative smile. The kitten began to crawl on top her head, and she sighed patiently as she plucked it from her hair. "And if you think Warders obey Aes Sedai, talk to Andurael - I consider a Bond a partnership, not ownership. Andurael carries out my orders, but if he thinks otherwise, it gets done," she added with a larger smile, a more honest one. The last thing she wanted was the man to think she was trying to Bond him.
Very different from other Aes'Sedai. This Kaie seemed too human , maybe a form of manipulation. Anthenor was not easy to manipulate, but in this weak state he could not keep a good guard up and remain friendly. Maybe Kiae could provide the rebirth he has been looking for. "You seem odd for an Aes'Sedai. Believe me when I say it's a good thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Anthenor
Very different from other Aes Sedai. This Kaie seemed too human , maybe a form of manipulation. Anthenor was not easy to manipulate, but in this weak state he could not keep a good guard up and remain friendly. Maybe Kiae could provide the rebirth he has been looking for.

(Just quote the last post, not a chain, to avoid page stretching. 3nodding )
"Would you cut it out? I don't care out cute you are, stop pulling my hair out!" Kiae exclaimed, removing the kitten from her hair a second time. She glanced at Anthenor, but didn't have anything to say until he replied. She was hardly going to browbeat him, and took a seat again, the kitten firmly in her grasp.
"Go kill Andurael," she ordered, pointing towards the Warder.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:56 pm
Color Me Fubar

(Just quote the last post, not a chain, to avoid page stretching. 3nodding )
"Would you cut it out? I don't care out cute you are, stop pulling my hair out!" Kiae exclaimed, removing the kitten from her hair a second time. She glanced at Anthenor, but didn't have anything to say until he replied. She was hardly going to browbeat him, and took a seat again, the kitten firmly in her grasp.
"Go kill Andurael," she ordered, pointing towards the Warder.
Andurael laughed a bit and with a smile took the kitten away from Kiae. "Come with me. I'll give you some yarn to play with." The Warder walked off to his horse and was soon out of site.

The Warder was not typical either. He was gentle, not a trait often seen in Warders. Together they seemed to fit each other nicely, an uncommon Aes'Sedai and an un uncommon Warder. They were like counter parts. "He is odd too. It's refreshing."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games