Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 pm
[[ Oh, okay. :] ]]

Erika had finished her shower, hair still a little damped and dressed in a tower wrapped around her body. She had some feeling that there were other clothes for her. She decided to investigate, walking into the room that was now hers and looked in the closet. There were new clothes there, alright, and she stifled her squeel of delight. She clapped a few times and closed the door behind her, putting on undergarments, then selected a nightgown that she had come across. It was a silky pinkish-orange--it reminded her of the sunset. "I like this..." She muttered to herself, playing with the lace at the bottom and moving the dress-like nightgown a bit.

_________

[[ xD Lul. Technically Naoki's a *****. xD BY A YEAR!]]

His arms wrapped around her shoulders and he smelled her neck, kissing it occasionally as well. "I'm surprised what fine skin you have...How did they treat you in the storage...?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 pm
Nana laughed.
"Naoki...That tickles..." She said.
"Well...Not that well...I'd rather not talk about it now.." She said, frowning a little.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm
[[ o: She has the secrets! ]]

"Oh?" He asked, his arms moved lower until they were around her waist. He kissed her cheek several times. "Want to get it out of your system? I don't mind..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 pm
[[SUSPENSE!! eek ]]

Nana sighed, she was uncomfortable on this subject...With Oihi..But he woul find out what happened soon enough. She sat on his lap, resting her head on his chest.
"Well...My master...Oihi. He looked upon me to do most everything. And well..." Tears stung her eyes, would he not want her for this? Her face got hot, she looked away from him, fumbling with her fingers.
"He used me for sex."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm
Naoki continued to stroke her hair with one hand, like he could a cat. "Hah, I though I could sense some guilt in his eyes when I said I wanted to buy you...I knew that b*****d already looked like a weasel, but he had to hurt you too...?" His voice still sounded rather light and playful;feathery. "I don't think I'll let him live...See if my skills are still storng..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 pm
[[NO! I'm nearing the end of Gacha Gacha Secret. D:]]

Nana looked up at him, her eyes brimming with tears.
"You..Your not mad?! Your not going to take me back for..For not being a virgin?" She asked, frantic.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:24 pm
"So what if you're not? I don't recall specifying that the wife I purchased be a virgin." He smirked. "I'll just kill that weasel for you and the score will be settled..." He stated in a rather playful and sly tone. As though Naoki were really a black panther that was stalking his prey, and said prey he would devour for his own nutrition.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:28 pm
Nana was overwhemled with joy.
"Really?" She asked, speaking of his death in such a light way seemed eerie. She pushed his shoulders back, stradding him on the bed.
"Thank you 'Little Panther'" She said, smiling.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 pm
[[xD Lol. I was like "D: What would be a cute nickname for Naoki?" Then I was like "PANTHER! biggrin " I had no idea it'd be useful for so many metephors. xD ]]

"Ohoho!" Naoki chuckled. "So eager all ready?" He laughed. [[cough, should we? xDD ]]
He kissed the arm that was closest to his face, and smile slyfully. There was something about his usually refined and sophisticated face compared to his wild side--the Panther, that made you want to giggle.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 pm
[[xDDD I'ma die from a heart-attack. NEVER EVER read Shoujo, while flirting with guys, while RPing. GAH. heart heart ]]

Nana smiled, giggling. She leaned down, her hands fumbling with his shirt.

[[Braindead. You go ahead and do -ahem-]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:45 pm
[[ xD I think that's a *** right there. xD LUlz. It'll be a short post.]]

"It seems you are..." Naoki chuckled, sliding the shirt she was wearing--one of his--off of her shoulders.

[[DAH. There.]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:49 pm
[[I'm go have a fangirl splosion in the corner.

-spontaneouslycombustsfromtoomuchfangirling.-]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:51 pm
[[Lulz. Should it be the next day. B: Since...yeah. Or at least just in the early morning because of Mimi. biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 pm
[[Next Day. They slept in.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 pm
[[ Lul. You post this taim. >B I gotta to to the batroom.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games