Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am
Interesting... I guess mixing gun powder adds up.

So, does anyone know why I can't get the Gatling Gun in RE2 for the Cube? I keep getting A's and I keep not getting it. I'm gonna do one last try, by beating scenario A and B under 2 hours each. What exactly are the requirements for the Gatling gun?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:32 am
does anyone reckormend the suvivor serise  

Aunshi360

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Right now, if you can find them, they ougtta be real cheap. So it wouldn't hurt to pick them up. But I don't think any of the survivor games were worth their original prices.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:53 am
For th Gatling gun you need to Beat the second scenario on Normal difficulty in less than 2:30 and get an A or B ranking. I think you can't save either  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:37 am
Bah! I did that, and then during credits, accidentally got unplugged. As if.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:42 am
Not a clue then. Works for me every time  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:47 pm
GameCube version?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:42 pm
i dont get it. thats what i had to do in the PS version. that confusing how they change stuff like that on the same game but for different consoles.

i have RE2 for PS and the good ole nintendo 64 lol. but on nintendo there was cheats for almost everything to be unlocked and for the other version there wasnt any cheats at all.  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:46 pm
There's the infinite Ammo cheat for PS1 Dual Shock Version, and for the GameCube version.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:51 pm
i dont think i have dual shock version for RE2.

is there anything else special that the dual shock version has that the other one doesnt?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm
It has the Ex Battle mode, which is kinda like Mercenaries, except the idea is to find 4 bombs in the RPD and bring them to the Umbrella Labs. You can play as Leon, Claire, Ada or Chris, and I think it's unlocked once you beat the game.

But I'm pretty sure that the Dual Shock Version says, "Dual Shock Ver." on the main title screen, so if you didn't see that, then chances are you don't have it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm
that actually sounds pretty fun.

ive seen some pictures of it here and there on the internet but never really played it  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:02 pm
It's surprisingly challenging. But yes, it's really fun. There are a few rooms where the placement of bombs is randomized too, so you know the possible locations and sometimes plow through hordes of enemies (including the G-Embryo mutation) only to discover that the bomb isn't there. That's kind of aggravating. But once you actually finish it, I gotta say, it's pretty satisfying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:05 pm
do you win anything special off of it when you beat it (i.e somewhat like mercanaries?)  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:07 pm
Unfortunately, no. But still, it's fun for what it's worth. And at the time, especially, having Chris in RE2 was pretty cool. An improved look from RE1. I mean, after REmake came out, it became obsolete, but still kinda cool. Chris also gets his beretta which is like the only weapon not available in the main game. And yes, it can blow zombies' heads off on occasion.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff